Chapter 35

Give Me A Smile

 

Your POV

 

I didn’t know my week could just pass swiftly; mostly I had domestic flights so I didn’t feel that much stress but I feel like I have a cold coming.

“Just in time, jie jie.” Tao opened his arms for a hug.

“Oh, hey.” I said as I smiled at him. I feel guilty though; I haven’t been able to take care of this KID while I was back.

“You want to pass by a grocery mart?” I asked as I fixed my coat.

“Wae?” He asked as we walked out of the airport.

“I’ll make you dinner.” I nodded, he smiled and held his fist in the air.

“Samgyupsal, sam gye tang, kimchijigae, bulgogi, mul~”

“Ya, ya! I’m not a restaurant.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The siblings were in the mart, Tao was pushing the cart while Jooyoung chose the items.

“Beef?” She asked.

“Manhi. (Lots.)” Tao nodded with too much enthusiasm.

“Dwaeji. (Pig.)” Jooyoung muttered. Tao just smiled cheekily.

Then he noticed some guys smiling at his older sister. His expression changed, gone was the child like Tao. He fixed his gaze on the men and raised one brow.

The men looked away.

“Tao, what are you doing?” Jooyoung asked as she placed the beef in the cart.

“Nothing.” He blinked innocently. Jooyoung shook her head and walked. Tao happily followed.

 

Kris’s POV

 

“Tomrrow oppa, can you come with me to Myeongdong?” Moli asked.

“Moli, I have work tomorrow, I can ask~”

“Why cant you come with me? You always throw me out.”

I sighed and placed my utensils down.

“I told you already, I’m busy. I’m sorry.” I said.  Moli just shook her head.

“You always go out with your friends, what about me? I was your friend ever since we were kids!”

“Arasso, we’ll go to Myeongdong after lunch tomorrow. And,”

She nodded at me,

“, we have this party to attend this Saturday so, prepare.”

“Got it, ge.”

Why does mom want us to get together? I mean….Moli’s….a kid. She’s like a sister to me already.

 

Your POV

 

I placed the dish on the table and Tao grinned. We were inside the kitchen, he pulled the steel stool before me and I sat down. We decided to eat in the kitchen and abandon the warm dining room.

“Meogo.(Eat.)” I said. He smiled and started digging in.

“Lu-Lu oppa called me~”

“I know. Lunch tomorrow, Lay hyung has someone he wants to introduce.” He said in between bites.

“Third girl of the month?” I asked. Tao just chuckled.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“She returns!” Lay announced a Jooyoung took the empty seat beside Chen and Xiumin.

“I know, where’s your girl?” Jooyoung asked. Lay winked at her.

“She’s coming in a few.”

Jooyoung smiled and looked around.

“Kris is not here?” She asked.

“Yeah, he had to take Moli somewhere.” Luhan nodded.

“Really? That’s unfortunate, he was the only one who could put up with a conversation with me.” Jooyoung chuckled.

The whole table went silent.

“What?” She asked.

“So, you think we’re boring and Kris is not?”

“Its not like that Lu-Lu oppa, but~”

“We’re more boring than Kris ge?” Lay laughed. Jooyoung sighed and gave up. But he threw Luhan a look. Jooyoung looked for Kris.

 

The group went out of the restaurant; Luhan wanted to walk around Hongdae, so he pulled Jooyoung with him and walked in ahead.

“About…Gong Moli…” She started. Luhan looked at her with raised brows.

“What do you think about her?” She asked.

“She’s fine, but Lay and your brother doesn’t like her.”

Jooyoung smiled.

“Tao doesn’t like anyone. But oppa you’re different. You like everyone.” She grinned.

“I said she was fine, I didn’t say I liked her, Jooyoungie.”

“Jooyoungie?” She chuckled. Luhan grinned and placed one arm around her shoulder.

“Kris calls you that behind your back.” He said.

“He does?”

“Unconsciously, he does. But its understandable, you two are close.”

“Not really, oppa. We just get along well.”

“That’s the point, not everyone can get along with him. Especially girls.”

Jooyoung smiled.

“Kris has his own….quirks.” She replied while smiling. Luhan looked at her.

 

Your POV

 

Why is everyone talking about Kris today? He even occasionally pops in my mind. Is he really out with Moli?

Its quite obvious Moli likes him, but does he like her back?

Jooyoungie? I chuckled. Quiet people are odd.

Why doesn’t he~

“Jooyoung-ah.”

I looked up, Luhan oppa tightened his hold on my shoulder.

“O—oppa.”

“We need to talk.”

“Oh, arass~”

“I’m sorry, but my noona’s busy.” Tao was standing in front of me.

“Jooyoung.” Suho oppa said. I sighed.

“Tao, it’s okay. I need to say things to him too, I’ll call you later.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};