Chapter 26

Give Me A Smile

Your POV

 

“I have to be leave in a few, will you be fine?” I asked as I waited for the car to be ready. Tao gave me a nod. He was supposed to come with Haraboji today to the company. I grinned as I fixed his coat.

“Behave, arasso?”

He gave me a look, but nevertheless Tao grinned and gave me a hug.

“See you this weekend arasso noona?”

I nodded and headed to the car. Before I started the car, Tao tapped on the window lightly.

“Yes?” I grinned.

“Noona, you better bring me back food, arasso?” He cheekily smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jooyoung walked in Kia Automobile Corporation’s office. She asked where Suho’s office was and after that she was already on the top floor.

The secretary told her to go ahead because Suho wasn’t busy.

Jooyoung took a deep breath and lightly knocked on the door.

 

Suho looked up as she entered. He didn’t know what to say, but Jooyoung smiled.

“I’m off to work today, I just wanted to drop by.” She said while fidgeting. Suho stood up and smiled at her.

“About what happened last time, Mianhae oppa, Kris is……just like that, he’s like Tao at times. He’s like a…….big brother to me.” She nodded to herself.

Suho grinned and handed her a pack of menthol candies.

“You’ll need this later.” He placed the small box in her hands. Jooyoung smiled, knowing that everything was okay between them.

“Gomawo.” She said.

“Which country are you stopping by today?” Suho asked as he offered her to take a seat.

“Japan and China.” Jooyoung replied, then she looked up.

“Oppa, I thought about it,”

Suho grew a little nervous, but he just smiled and nodded.

“I’m willing to give it a try, but I cant assure you anything oppa, I~” jooyoung stuttered, not knowing how to continue.

“You’re giving me a chance?” Suho continued for her. Jooyoung nodded meekly.

“Thanks, Jooyoung-ah.” Suho leaned over and hugged her. Jooyoung nodded and hugged him back.

“Then, I’ll see you this Saturday?” Suho asked as he walked her back to the door.

“Yes.” Jooyoung smiled.

Suho just smiled at her as she went out.

 

Jooyoung exhaled deeply as she entered the flight attendants’ headquarters. She changed into her uniform, a navy blue pencil skirt and a figure-fitting blouse. She fixed her scarf and smiled to herself at the mirror.

“I’m back.” She nodded to herself.

 

Your POV

 

I walked inside the plane and found Minah already talking with the pilots.

“We have ten minutes till boarding time, welcome back Miss Hwang.” The co-pilot greeted.

“Thank you, nice to see you again.”

I placed my bag in the compartment and began arranging the things.

“Mwoya? The male god didn’t come?” Minah chuckled.

“He is not a male god, okay? And why would Kris come?” I rolled my eyes at her, which reminds me, I wonder how those five KIDS were doing.

“I think……he suits you better than Suho oppa, you and Suho are just so alike, while male~”

I threw her a look.

“~while Kris, is just the opposite of you.”
“Geurasso?(So?)”

“Opposites attract, babe.” She stuck her tongue out at me.

I shook my head and went back to fixing the magazines.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Kris was having breakfast when his mother went in.

“Morning honey. I have something to tell you.”

Kris nodded and pulled the chair for her.

“I need you to fly to China before this week ends, maybe Friday.”

“Wei she me? (Why?)”

“Remember, Auntie Fang Mu?”

Kris nodded, slightly remembering his childhood days in China.

“Her daughter used be you playmate, Moli mei mei, remember?”

“Oh, her.”

“She just came back from Australia, she said she wants to visit Korea.”

Kris raised his brows. There was one thing he didn’t like when his auntie and mother talked about him and Moli.

“Just tour her around? That’s it.” His mother grinned.

“Arasso, eomma.” He went back to eating. But his mother just smiled in his direction.

She noticed that her son has been more….cheerful the past few days, or maybe Kris was just happy about Moli’s arrival?

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};