Chapter 17

Give Me A Smile

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jooyoung and Xiumin were talking while waiting for the others at the lobby.

“Before you guys go home, drop by our house.” Jooyoung said.

“You guys should have dinner with us.”

Xiumin nodded and pinched her cheeks. Jooyoung pulled away playfully.

“Are you an oppa or a dongsaeng?” She chuckled while stepping back, and then someone pushed her back.

“You should be careful, Jooyoungie.” Lay said as a man passed by with his luggage.

“Thanks, Yixing, but honestly though, I’m more comfortable with Lay because~”

“Arasso, arasso.” Lay grinned then the others appeared. Tao was talking on the phone.

“Noona, you’ll seat with me right?” Chen asked. Tao looked at him.

“Okay.” Jooyoung nodded.

“Yah! I’m the biological brother!”

Kris grinned and began walking ahead of them.

 

Everyone got in the bus, Jooyoung was sitting with Chen the two were playing with the iPad while Tao was sitting behind them sleeping.

“Noona, is it true you’re leaving soon?”

“Ah, work? I wont leave but I wont be around as much.”

“That’s sad. Tao will be~”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll be fine without me.”

“But he tends to be more……..kind when you’re around.”

Jooyoung chuckled. She looked at Tao behind them and he was sleeping. She stood up and placed a blanket over him.

“Tao tends to be short tempered.” She nodded and fixed his hair. She stretched her arms while standing up, but the bus suddenly halted. She almost lost her balance but someone reached out to her.

“You sit down.” Kris said silently while sitting down. Jooyoung looked at his hand on her wrist. She winced, that was where the man had gripped her so hard.

“I’m sorry~”

“It’s fine, you saved me from a potential……fall.” She smiled and gently pulled her hand away.

A few seats away, Luhan and Lay were smiling to each other while holding their laughs.

 

 

Your POV

 

 

“We’re at home finally.” I said, as I lay flat on the couch.

“Ya, Fu Shan!” Tao threw a blanket at me. I grinned and sat up again.

“We should have dinner outside! At the gazebo.” I said.

“Are you guys fine with that?”

“That’s great noona.” Xiumin said.

“Good, I’ll just be up in my room to change, Tao just lead them to the pool okay?”

I heard Tao grumble in Chinese. I patted his cheek and went up.

 

After changing into a pair of denim shorts and a white shirt I my laptop. I found a few mails from the office.

“I’ll be starting in two weeks.” I nodded. That’s good.

I heard my phone ring.

“Huang Fu Shan?”

“Oh, oppa wae?”

“Ah! Are you free? Lets have dinner together!” I said.

“Where?”

“My house, come over.” I replied. I heard him laugh.

“Arasso, I’ll be there in a few.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Tao and his friends were sitting on the lounge chairs by the pool. They were munching on some snacks that the family butler had served.

“Didn’t you say noona cant swim?” Chen said. Kris looked at them. Then, Jooyoung appeared, she waved at them. Then while standing up she dipped her left foot on the water.

“Yeah she cant.” Tao raised one brow at her. She just grinned.

Kris just smiled at her direction. She was unconsciously biting her lip while dipping her foot. Then Lay spoke up,

“Who’s that?”

Kris looked up. He heard Tao sigh.

Then the man walked behind Jooyoung silently.

“Ya, ya, he isn’t going to push her~”

Kris sat up.

Then Suho came behind her and pushed Jooyoung.

“What the hell is he doing~” Tao stood up and was about to walk to him, but Suho pulled her back by the waist, back hugging her. Jooyoung yelped and turned to him.

“Oppaaa~!” She whined. Suho grinned and let her go.

Kris’s grip on his chair grew tighter. Tao scrunched up his nose and was about to walk to them, but Lay pulled him back while smirking at Kris’s direction.

Suho grinned.

“You invited me here, does that mean I cant bother you?” He said. Jooyoung grinned and looped his arms around his.

“We’re having dinner together with my brother and his friends.”

Lay rasied his brows at their contact. But he smiled as the two walked to them.

“Uhm, guys I invited a friend over.” She said. Kris looked at the guy, then he remembered.

Kris took out his phone while Tao pretended not to hear and spoke to Luhan.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};