Dinner with the Ahns

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Soojung's POV~

"JAGI~! GET THE DOOR! I'M DOING WORK!" My mom's faint voice from inside interrupted us.

I just oh-so-totally love you mom.

The door was thrown open, revealing my frustrated dad.

"Hi, Soojung. Where were you? I really need help."

"What now, appa? Can't figure out how to cook our dinner?" I teased.

"Very funny, Hailey. Oh, who's this young boy? Come in, come in!" My dad gestured for us to go inside the house.

"I'm sorry, sir. I have to get-"

"Nonsense, boy. Soojung rarely brings home any people home, especially boys. Are you my daughter's boyfriend perhaps?"

I turned red and glared at my dad.

"No he isn't, dad. What's up with you and wanting me to get a boyfriend? Isn't it supposed to be the opposite?"

"Once you have a boyfriend, I will get overprotective. First, you need to prove that you're not antisocial."

"DAD!"

"U-um, sir." Baekhyun cleared his throat.

"Oh, look what you made me do, Soojung! You made me forget the first boy you brought home besides your cousin!"

"Sir, I have to get bac-"

Baekhyun was cut off when my dad dragged him into the house.

"O-okay then." He seemed to gulp.

My dad pulled Baekhyun to the living room before leaving to the kitchen.

"Appa, you sure you don't need help?" I called, laughing.

"Ani, ani. Spend time with that boy of yours. I'm pretty sure your umma would enjoy seeing him as well."

"Sorry about my dad." I mumbled towards Baekhyun, who was obviously still surprised by the whole situation.

"Don't worry. He's pretty cool. I'm just a little confused. What am I doing here anyways?" Baekhyun scratched his head.

"APPA! WHY IS HE STAYING?" I yelled in the direction of the kitchen.

"He's having supper with us, honey."

Whut?

~Baekhyun's POV~

"B-but I technically ate dinner!" I blurted.

"Oh come on, spend a little time with us! Who knows you might be our future son-in-law." Soojung's dad popped his head out from the kitchen doorway.

"APPA!" Soojung yelled, pushing her dad's head back into the kitchen.

I noticed the pink tinges on her face and smiled. She looks so cute when she blushes.

"Aish, my dad can be so annoying sometimes." Soojung rubbed her temples and rolled her eyes.

"Well, that's parents for you, I guess..." I gave her an assuring smile which she returned.

"Okay, what's with all the commotion, Hailey? What have you do- OHMYGOODNESSSOOJUNGDIDYOUBRINGHOMEABOY?!" An exact replica of Soojung shouted, pointing at me.

"UMMA!" Soojung whined.

"Annyeonghasseyo, Mrs. Ahn. I'm Soojung's-" I started introducing myself until her mom interrupted me midsentence.

"BOYFRIEND! I KNEW IT SOOJUNG!"

"Oh my gosh, mom. He's just my classmate."

"Nu-uh, later you're going to bring him home and tell me that he's your boyfriend."

"DINNER'S READY!" Soojung's dad yelled from the kitchen.

"FOOD!" Soojung's eyes lit up as she tugged my wrist towards the dining room.

 

"You really sure you didn't food poison it?" Soojung eyed the dishes on the table.

To me, they looked perfectly fine and delicious, but this is me talking. My everyday food is ramen or any snack I can get my hands on.

"Yes, Soojung. Why would I do such a thing?"

"Says the person who put too much spicy in the kimchi and too much salt in ddubokki." Soojung retorted.

"Fine, I'll try first. Just please, stop arguing." Soojung's mom shook her head and took a piece of bulgogi and placed it into .

She chewed then kissed her husband on the cheek. "Perfectly fine."

Soojung popped the food into and gestured for me to eat. I smiled and took my chopsticks.

"So.... how did you come to know Soojung?" Soojung's dad asked, leaning forward.

"I... I, uh, am her classmate."

"Nothing more?"

I shook my head. Her parents' shoulders deflated and pouted. Whoa, they're like children but in adult form.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

I nodded this time, making her parents pout even more.

"Break up with her soon, arasso?" Soojung's mom winked.

You wish since Eunhee is perfect for me. I probably won't break up with her anytime in the future.

"Done!" Soojung slammed her chopsticks down and shot up out of her seat.

"Don't make your umma wash the dishes again!" Soojung's mom whined like a child.

Soojung stuck her tongue out in return.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Mr. and Mrs. Ahn but I really have to go..." I got up and bowed.

Right at that moment, a flash of lightning lit up the whole house.

"No, no, boy. You won't be walking in this weather. Call your folks and tell them you'll be staying over." Soojung's dad got up from his seat and dumped his dishes in the sink.

I nodded for the nth time today and walked towards the living room where Soojung is. I dialed Suho's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Dude, Bacon, come home immediately. It's raining, hurry!"

"Yeah, um about that...I'm staying at Soojung's house. Her parents suggested it." I mumbled.

"Well, don't forget to use protection, Bacon. See you tomorrow at university."

I groaned and threw the phone onto the couch next to Soojung. erted hyungs are starting up again.

"Hmmm, nice pictures." Soojung smiled and waved my phone around.

I gave a half-hearted smile.

"Hey, cheer up. I'm not that bad." Soojung came over and punched my shoulder.

We sat there in silence until Soojung abruptly got up.

"The guest room's upstairs, across from my room. Come up when you're ready." She headed upstairs, leaving me alone in the living room.

I sat there for a few more minutes then got up. Soojung's mom stopped me before I could go up the stairs.

"Don't give me grandchildren before I'm ready. Use protection!" She winked at me then disappeared.

WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING WITH SOOJUNG?!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double update :D

Did anybody see the pictures of EXO in Disneyland? I'm crying to myself at home, knowing that I should've gone to Disneyland since I'm just 20 minutes from there. >< ARGH!

Comments please!!!