Music Bank

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Soojung's POV~

"Now that I look back, Luhan was the funniest in the Happy Camp episode."

"No. I'm telling you Chen was the funniest."

"Nu-uh."

"You're just biased towards Luhan because he's been your friend for forever." Miyoung argued back.

"Blah, blah, blah. Not like you're not biased towards Chanyeol."

"YAH! He's just a.... close friend! It's different for you and Luhan."

"I give up arguing against you. Besides, I have to go tutor Baekhyun now. Can't let him get suspicious that I'm fangirling over EXO."

"Seriously is it that much of a secret that you're keeping it from your admirer?"

"Miyoung....It's just so he won't bother me about EXO."

"Fine, fine. Whatever you say. Bye!" We both hung up.

"SOOJUNGIE!!" Baekhyun yelled.

I stepped back into the main dressing room for EXO-K and plopped down next to him. We were at Music Bank for EXO-K's goodbye stage.

"Soo... where were we?" I pulled the math textbook onto my lap.

"Ummm... there!" He pointed to a random place on the page.

"Baekhyun, that says bacon." I rolled my eyes.

"Hmmph."

"Well, I'm just going to guess we were on-"

"Okay, EXO-K! You're on soon!" The producer nodded before closing the door.

Baekhyun and I glanced at each other before shrugging and continued with our work.

"WAIT! DID HE SAY YOU WERE ON SOON?!" The head stylist screeched.

The dressing room soon became chaotic. Stylists scrambled everywhere to work on their respective members. Baekhyun was pulled away from me and plopped onto a chair in front of a mirror.

"WHERE'S MIHYE?! SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!" The head stylist yelled from where she was doing Suho's makeup.

"I think she's out sick today." Another stylist commented while fixing Chanyeol's hair.

"Oh no, no, no, no. We don't have anybody to style Baekhyun." The head stylist panicked, shooting up and almost messing up Suho's face.

"Umm.... unnie. I can help." I mumbled and raised my hand.

She spun around and looked me from head to toe. "You're Henry's cousin right? Um.... Ahn Soojung! I've heard of you. Everybody loves what you do. Go help Baekhyun!"

She pushed me towards him. I giggled at the sight of him sleeping. His eyes were closed and his head was tilted back, his mouth hanging open slightly. I wonder how he can sleep in the span of a few minutes already.

"Hey Bacon." I poked him.

"Wh-what? Where's my stylist?" He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm your stylist." I grinned.

"What??" He was instantly awake as I prepared everything.

I rolled my eyes and started on his hair. *cough Except for the fact that his hair is already perfect cough* He glanced curiously at me in the reflection of the mirror.

"Soojung."

I ignored him and started on his makeup. KYAAAA I get to touch his face! Wait, calm down, Soojung. You haven't ever been like this even though you've touched tons of idols' faces. Calm down. *breathes out* KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

"Soojung." He repeated.

"Close your eyes." My hand brushed his smooth skin.

Ohmaigaaaa, I sound like a stalker or something. Don't worry, dear fans of Sir Bacon, I am not a saesaeng or anything like that. Just his friend and tutor and at the moment, stylist.

He obeyed my orders and shut his eyes. I started applying a tiny bit of eyeliner. I bit my lip in concentration.

"Soojung." He reached up and grabbed my hand, his eyes still closed.

He tugged me towards him and his eyes shot open.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" He asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah. Don't you trust me?" I turned red, conscious of how close our faces were. 

"I believe I do." He let go of my hand and settled back down.

"Now close your eyes." I smiled.

 

"So apparently, you're Henry sunbaenim's cousin and you come here often. You're a part time stylist and you're almost like an intern here except for the fact that you aren't.  So what are you supposed to be doing now?" Baekhyun tilted his head to the side as he stayed next to me.

"I'm your , duh!" I rolled my eyes.

"Right."

We kept walking down the mostly empty hallways. EXO bowed to many groups and people that were performing at Music Bank also. A few people greeted me. As we were nearing the elevator thingy, a group of 7 guys waved their hands from across the hallways. I squinted to get a good sight of who it was. Oh, there. A girly face that I will always recognize.

"Hey guys!" U-Kiss waved.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO SUNBAENIM!" They all bowed at U-Kiss as they made their way over.

"You're up next after Infinite, huh?" Soohyun nodded.

Suho and Soohyun conversed a little about leader stuff as the two groups stood awkwardly.

"What were you doing? You didn't bow." Baekhyun hissed to me.

"I know them and they're not my sunbaenims." I replied back.

"Hmph."

I ignored him and waited for U-Kiss to finally stop paying to the two leaders' boring talk and.....

"OHMYGOODNESSSOOJUNGIEITSYOUITSYOUITSYOUUUUU!!!" Kevin squealed in English and ran to hug me.

I was then attacked by the rest of them, who were all chanting "Soojung's back!" Even Soohyun ditched Suho to give me a brotherly hug.

EXO's eyes turned into huge D.O. ones as they watched me be squished into a group hug.

"You know her?" Chanyeol mumbled.

"Of course. She styled for us once. She did an awesome job especially on Kevin." Eli gestured towards me.

Baekhyun pulled me back from the horde of 7 guys surrounding me and motioned at the elevator, eyeing me pointedly.

"Well, I should get going guys! These guys need to get to stage before Infinite's done." I waved at U-Kiss and smiled.

They all gave me an extra hug before leaving. "Bye! Good luck EXO!"

After they left, Baekhyun let out a puff of air.

"What?" I nudged him.

"People just like stealing my tutor away, huh?" Baekhyun grinned at me.

"We're all just friends." I shrugged.

"Well, you're MY tutor." He put his arm around me.

I mentally giggled in my head but contained my composure. AHAHAHA! He calmed me HIS tutor! *squeals* Stay calm, Soojung. Stay calm. We reached the elevator thingy way too quickly. Baekhyun slipped his arm away from me and boarded it with the others.

"Bye Soojung." He did a two-finger salute and winked at me before the door slid closed.

Once I was sure, they were gone, I stepped away from the door. I leaned backwards to look left and right before I released everything inside.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" I squealed, jumping around like a stupid fangirl which I technically am.

"Soojung?"

"Oh, hi Infinite!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOUUUUBLE UPDATE!!! It's behind schedule but I'll put it up to date as soon as I can.

I laughed at some of your comments XD.

Anyways, anybody wanna spare more? Pssst, you get one free karma point.