Christmas

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

HEY! IT'S A CHRISTMAS CHAPTER!!! The chapter was requested by ChocoBubbleExotic (the winner of the contest thingy) so you can now thank her for basically making me extend this story XD

~No One's POV~

Snow falls lightly from the skies, blanketing the bustling Seoul and turning it into a white Christmas wonderland. Cars honk in the traffic-jammed streets, the people inside eager to get home to their waiting families for a nice Christmas meal.

Chohee wraps her jacket tighter around herself and hurries down the streets. She's going on a date to get coffee with a certain boy. She glances a few times at the street signs just to make sure she wasn't lost and quickly turns another corner. A cozy coffee shop tucked in the depths of other shops was her destination.

When she opens the door to the said shop, she is immediately greeted with the rich smells of different coffees. Tables and chairs litter the area and booths line the sides of the room. Many people come and go from the counter, sipping their own cups of the warm liquid. The place is warmly lit and the heater is on. Chohee puts out her hands, grateful that she wouldn't have to be out in the biting cold. She glances around for the person that she's supposed to meet.

"Chohee!" Luhan bounces from his seat, waving his hand crazily. She laughs at his enthusiasm and walks over to his booth.

"It's so cold out there!" She exclaims as she slides into the cushioned seats, rubbing her hands together.

"Did I make you walk here? I'm sorry, I forgot you didn't have a car." Luhan scratches his head and pouts.

"It's fine. Besides, take it as a Christmas gift from me since I didn't get you one." Chohee scans over the menu tacked onto the wall of the shop. She calls a barista over to order.

"I didn't get you one either. How can I be so stupid?" Luhan slaps a hand onto his forehead. Chohee tries not to chuckle mid-order, causing her words to become a garbled mess.

She finishes ordering with a straight face and turns back to Luhan. A mutual silence passes between them. They don't say anything to each other and stare out the window at the bright, twinkling, festive lights brightening up the streets.

In a few minutes, Chohee's order comes.

"Hot chocolate? At a coffee shop?" Luhan raises an eyebrow and laughs lightly.

"There's no problem with it! Anyways, who are you spending your Christmas with?" She asks, stirring her coffee a little before taking a small sip.

"Well, I'm here with you right now." Luhan's eyes turn into small crescents.

Chohee flushes a noticeable shade of red and stirs her coffee a little harder. The brown liquid makes loud sloshes in the cup. "I-I mean who are you spending it with after this?"

Luhan's smile falters a little. "I don't have anybody really to spend it with. All of the guys are out with their families. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun are with their girlfriends. I think Tao dragged Kris to some Gucci shop. Lay's probably with them. I obviously can't go home right now because of our comeback. So yeah, I don't have many people to spend my Christmas with. What about you?"

"My mom and dad are in Europe to spend their Christmas with my brother." Chohee downs the last bit of her hot chocolate.

"They forgot you?"

"Nah, they don't want to waste that much money. They know it's fine if I don't spend my Christmas with them. Besides, they think I have a boyfriend." Chohee turns red yet again.

Luhan feels his heart squeeze at her words. "Well, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No," Chohee fans herself discreetly, "I was talking on the phone with Soojung about Baekhyun-"

Speak of the devil, the bell of the door to the shop jingles and the said couple walks in, cutting her off. Right when they see Chohee with Luhan in their own corner, they run over to join them.

"Are you guys on a date?" Baekhyun wiggles his eyebrows playfully, sliding into the seat next to Luhan.

"N-no." Luhan's ears turns into a lovely shade of pink.

"Aw." Soojung pouts, rubbing her hands together. "You know we wouldn't have ruined your little date if you were."

"It's not a date." Chohee retorts, trying to cover up her embarrassed face.

"Keep saying that." Baekhyun and Soojung chorus.

 

After spending another ten minutes at the coffee shop, Soojung suggested they go to the nearby park.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" She insisted.

A couple openly cuddling each other and their two awkward friends comes out of a coffee shop a short while later.

"Aren't you scared that paparazzi or saesaeng fans will catch you?" Chohee murmurs.

"Whatever. Then we'll make our relationship public if we have to." Soojung sticks her tongue out. Baekhyun shakes his head and kisses her cheek.

Chohee glances around uncertainly. She takes a few steps away from Luhan for good measure. He pouts at the noticeable distance and shuffles closer. Chohee scoots away and the pattern repeats.

Soojung glances at the two and nudges Baekhyun. "Aren't they just perfect for each other?"

"You and I are more perfect than them."

Soojung gives him a tiny glare before continuing. "Shouldn't we help them? Chohee did sort of help us with our relationship."

He grins and kisses her nose. "We really should help those love-sick idiots."

"OH! LOOK! A SKATING RINK!" Soojung yells distractedly and grabs Baekhyun.

"OK, OK, let's go." He rolls his eyes at his childish girlfriend's behavior and quickly follows her.

The two dart off to the brightly lit skating rink near to the large Christmas tree that is going to light up when night finally falls.

 

Chohee and Luhan were still doing their little game of chase.

"Soojung! Hel- Where's Baekhyun and Soojung?" Chohee asked, only now noticing the couple's disappearance.

She was too absorbed in finding the couple to even notice that Luhan was now walking next to her. In fact, she no longer cared about the possibility of saesaengs or paparazzi.

"Probably ran off together to the skating rink over there." Luhan points.

"Sounds like them." Chohee lightly laughs, the sound drifting up to Luhan's ears.

She reaches into her pocket and takes out her phone. The screen lights up her face, the home screen brightened.

Chohee frowned slightly."I should get going now."

"Where are you going?" Luhan grasps her cold hand.

"Home." Chohee nods slightly in the direction of where her house is. "It's 6."

"You're going to spend the rest of Christmas like that?"

"Probably."

Chohee tries to twist her hand out of Luhan's but his grip is strong. She makes the mistake to glance up. Luhan's eyes are wide and his lips naturally form into a pout. He leans forward, his glazed over eyes b with fake tears. Luhan has just pulled off the perfect Puss in Boots look. 

"Can you please stay? You have nobody to spend it with and neither do I." He murmurs softly.

"Uh...uh..." Chohee stammers.

Luhan's pout deepens and his eyes turn the teensiest bit bigger, almost being able to compare to D.O.'s famous owl eyes. He stops holding Chohee's hand just to bring both hands up to cup his face pleadingly.

"Fine." Chohee caves in and allows Luhan to wrap his fingers around her hand once again. He starts to drag her away in the direction of the Christmas tree. After a few seconds of walking, Luhan speaks.

"Your hands are really cold." He comments.

Chohee's face burns red, unlike her unusually pale hands. "T-they are?"

Luhan nods, almost innocently, and starts rubbing her hands between his. He blows hot air onto them before he holds her hand again.

"Your hands are still cold." Luhan's eyebrows furrow together. Chohee giggles and smooths out the creases formed on his forehead.

Luhan's face suddenly lights up as he comes up with the most brilliant idea yet.

"This should make it warmer." He pulls Chohee closer to him and sticks their intertwined hands into his jacket pocket. He then smiles down at her before quickly towing her away again.

Chohee fights the mentality to either melt at Luhan's sweet smile or to let all the heat left in her body rush to her face.

 

"BAEKHYUN!" Soojung yells for the nth time that day. She skids across the ice dangerously and almost skates right into a snow bank before she changes direction at the last second.

Her loving boyfriend expertly twirls around and laughs at her failure.

"You're not helpin- WHOA!" Soojung almost collides with a couple that is peacefully skating along. Baekhyun manages to stop her just in time.

"Steady there." He holds onto her waist to help her regain her balance. 

"Easy for you to say- YAH! BYUN PIECE OF PORK!" Soojung yells the last part in angry Cantonese which just sounds like a pile of gibberish to the people around her.

Soojung forgot how to skate. Simple as that. Despite taking years and years of figure skating when she was younger, she goes off to college where there isn't as much time for that activity and forgets everything in the two years of burying her head into books. Baekhyun, on the other hand, is smoothly gliding on the ice. He looks like a peaceful puppy or an angel that has no care in the world.

"Showoff." She grumbles.

Soojung exhales, a cloud of air billowing into the cold dawn sky. She takes a careful step forward on her skates and immediately feels her legs giving way. A person skating by quickly grabs onto her hand and hauls her up, making sure she doesn't fall on her .

"You look like you need some skating lessons." The stranger laughs.

He's charming. If Soojung wasn't dating the idiot piece of pork that's skating around right now, she would definitely fall for these kind of guys. The stranger reminds her of Suho, who she has already secretly declared to herself would be her ideal type if, again, she wasn't dating meat.

"I do. I sort of forgot how to." Soojung scratches her head. Handsome stranger laughs again.

"I can teach you. By the way, my name's-"

"SOOJUNGIE~" Baekhyun yells from across the pond. All the heads turn to the boy in wonder and Soojung has to stop herself from grabbing a handful of snow and facepalming herself with it. Everybody forgets the weird boy almost immediately after the yelling and couples go back to skating with each other.

"Your boyfriend?" Handsome stranger raises a perfect eyebrow.

"Sadly." Soojung chuckles.

"Don't say that. He's a real keeper." Handsome stranger pats her shoulder and skates away.

 

Baekhyun didn't see everything. He relied on his ability of hearing to safely glide past people. Sadly, this ability allowed him to pick up some stranger's voice and an all too familiar one. One that always sweetly talks to him.

Baekhyun's eyes shoot open and there's a stranger helping up HIS girlfriend. Jealousy eats him from inside out. One thing is on his mind. HIS girlfriend was with some stranger right now and he needs to do something about it.

"SOOJUNGIE~" Baekhyun yells. He doesn't care about all the gazes fixed on him. In fact, that was his whole intention. He needed to prove to that stranger that Soojung was his and only his.

The stranger and Soojung exchange a few more words before the person skates away. Baekhyun makes it to Soojung right when the stranger leaves.

"What were you talking about?" Baekhyun accusedly asks her.

"How I'm dating an idiot boyfriend that won't help me skate." Soojung pointedly glares back at Baekhyun. He softens up and nuzzles his face into her hair, planting a short kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sorry. I'll teach you now." He whispers. Warm air caresses her ear before sliding away, leaving a shivering Soojung in its wake. 

"You're forgiven." Soojung sighs before turning her head and stealing a kiss from his lips.

She suddenly skates away from him, wobbling on unsteady legs but still sticks out her tongue playfully at him.

Baekhyun feels warm and fuzzy and grins back. Soojung isn't the only one dating an idiot. So is Baekhyun and now was the time to chase after that idiot.

"I'll come get you!" Baekhyun declares loudly for her to hear.

Soojung squeals and tries to skate faster. Baekhyun waits a little to let her have a headstart before he start to give chase. Yep, he had an idiot girlfriend.

 

"Ah-ah-ah..AHCHOO!" It was the fifth sneeze that Chohee let out for the past two minutes.

Luhan worriedly glances at her and presses her closer to him, wrapping the hand inside his pocket tighter around hers.

"We're almost there." He says unhelpfully.

"Thanks for the heads up." She mutters, sniffing.

A few more steps and a gigantic Christmas tree looming over a plaza appears. Chohee visibly brightens up a little before sneezing again. Luhan pulls her along and finds a nice spot to sit next to an inactive fountain. The Christmas tree is in full view.

Luhan takes out their intertwined hands from his jacket pocket and untangles them. Chohee shivers at the sudden coldness but Luhan grabs her hands and bring them to cup his face.

"Better?" Luhan softly gazes at her.

Chohee nods shyly and Luhan feels her ever so slightly his face. They keep staring at each other and Luhan unconsciously lets out a small sigh. A cloud of air billows out and the warm air hits Chohee's face. She doesn't flinch and just turns a deep shade of red.

A loud cheer suddenly erupts somewhere in front of them. Chohee quickly takes her hands away, realizing what she was doing. She and Luhan simultaneously pout, missing the warmth of each other already. They avoid each other's gazes and stare at where the cheers came from.

The Christmas tree is lighting one section at a time. The view was amazing from Chohee and Luhan's vantage point. Luhan's mouth turns into a perfect 'o'. Another cheer is raised into the air. The two sit, still in a daze.

Chohee is the first to snap out of it. "I enjoyed my Christmas with you."

Luhan smiles at her. "I enjoyed it too."

Luhan's hand finds Chohee's and he gives it a small squeeze. Chohee turns her head to see the smile still plastered on Luhan's face.

"Merry Christmas, Luhan."

"Merry Christmas to you too."

 

Soojung finally could skate without Baekhyun's help and they were just happily skating and enjoying each other's presence. When they could faintly hear a loud roar of a crowd, they slid to a stop next to a tree.

A silhouette of the Christmas tree in the distance was slowly being brightened. Baekhyun tugs Soojung closer and wraps his arms around her waist. She tilts her head back and smiles.

"Ahem." A person holding a camera and wearing a cap nods at them. The two spring apart, hoping it's not the paparazzi.

"Yes?" Soojung politely asks.

The person doesn't say anything and just points upwards. Hanging over the couple is a mistletoe.

Soojung turns red which Baekhyun frowns at. He was her boyfriend after all so why should she be embarrassed to kiss him? They already kissed countless times. This was just a piece of leaf hanging that meant NOW KISS.

The person coughs once again and raises his camera. The idiotic couple stare cluelessly at him until they understand at the same time. They share mischievous glances, each telepathetically saying who was going to make the first move. After about five minutes of this game, Soojung finally does something.

Soojung pulls Baekhyun's scarf, indirectly pulling him down too, so that they're almost eye level before pressing her lips against his. Their lips mold perfectly into each other. Baekhyun steps closer and hugs Soojung to him, not even caring if the person WAS the paparazzi. They both smile, their lips curved perfectly into the kiss. The photographer takes a few shots and grins, satisfied.

He opens his mouth to say his first words. "I told you he was a keeper."

Soojung's eyes widen and she recognizes the person as the handsome stranger. Baekhyun raises an eyebrow. The handsome stranger clicks through his photos and lets out a low whistle before showing it to the couple.

"I'm pretty sure you want the picture. Give me your email add-" The handsome stranger produces a pen and paper out of nowhere and makes a move to hand it to Soojung but Baekhyun quickly pulls her to his side.

"Baekhyun!" She groans and slaps his chest before taking the pen and paper.

"What if he tries to flirt with you over email? I can't even check because I won't see you often." Baekhyun pouts.

"It's not like he's asking for my number!"

"What if he does? He could over email!"

"Oh calm down, Bacon."

The couple ignore the handsome stranger and the stranger grins, shaking his head. "Don't worry. I won't ask for her number. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get my whooped even if I tried to."

Baekhyun stops mid-argument, his jaw dropping open.

"See? There's nothing wrong with it." Soojung quickly writes down her email address and hands it back to handsome stranger.

"I'll send the picture to you soon. Here's my card just in case you need it in the future." The stranger hands Soojung his card and raises his cap in farewell.

Soojung glances at the small rectangle in her hands. "Im Siwon. Specialties. Children, couples, NEWLYWEDS?!"

"Mmm, who knows?" Baekhyun mumbles and kisses her cheek softly. "We might have to get him to take pictures for us two or three more times."

"You piece of pork!" Soojung slaps his shoulder lightly.

"Merry Christmas, Soojung." Baekhyun ignores the meager slap and captures her lips with his.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MERRY CHRISTMAS (EVE) GUYS!! I would really really really want to thank all 290 of you! When did the number get so big? I don't deserve any of you.

I hope you all have a nice Christmas! This is my awesome Christmas present to you guys!

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO! NOOOOOOO.