How They Met

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Soojung's POV~

"Aish!" I rolled over and threw the book that I was reading for the millionth time across the room.

It was a boring summer's day. School hadn't started yet, the Internet was down at home, and I swear had been through each one of my books more than a hundred times.

GOD, it was so boring! WAE DID YOU LEAVE ME BY MYSELF MOM AND DAD?

I sat up and crossed my arms. Randomly, I started kicking my legs back and forth, humming Sorry Sorry.

As if on cue, my cellphone started ringing Sorry Sorry, which usually meant one of the Super Junior members was calling for me to go over to the SM building. I glanced at my phone and picked up at the ID.

Mochi ^.^

"Yeah, mochi cheeks?" I was ready for my cousin's lecture now.

"IT'S SO BORING OVER HERE! Come visit us!" Henry's distinct voice rang through the phone.

"Umma and appa are gonna come home in 30 minutes. They expect me to be here."

"Aish. Just tell auntie and uncle that you went to SM's building."

"You're such a babo! Remember what happened last time? Umma and appa don't WANT me to go there to see you or Super Junior anymore. They say you guys influence me." I shuddered at the memory and fiddled with my cellphone charm.

(A/N WARNING! DO NOT SEARCH UP CUTE CELLPHONE CHARMS. YOU WILL DIE FROM CUTENESS >< I had such a hard time choosing the charm)

"Fine, tell them you went to give me something. You're smart, come up with something! PALI!" Henry hung up without letting me say another word.

Mochi cheeks makes it sound like the easiest thing in the world. Seriously, just because I get good grades doesn't mean I'm good at coming up with things on the spot.

I jumped off my bed and set to work to make a convincing note to my parents.

 

"Can you please stop here?" I politely asked the taxi driver.

He nodded and turned off the engine. There was no need to stop anyways since the whole street was crowded. 

I smiled and paid him, leaving him with extra money. Yes, I'm nice like that.

The SM building was looming in the distance as I got out of the car.

I took in all the familiar sights of Seoul as I walked. There was a bounce in my step as I neared a certain food vendor.

"Soojung-ah!"

"Annyeonghasseyo ahjumma." I bowed and smiled brightly at her.

"You haven't been here in a while. Did something happen? Did that chubby boy get you in trouble again?" Ahjumma laughed.

"Neh. A bit."

"I told you not to hang around him. I believe you're on your way to see him."

"Ahjumma! He's my cousin! He's as close as I could get to a brother!"

"Still a bad influence. Well, come by again soon." I nodded and waved to the older woman.

I glanced at a nearby clock in a store and started running the rest of the way to the SM building.

Well, you can't be late for mochi cheeks. Although he's an awesome cousin and all, he can get quite scary when I don't arrive on time.

I finally reached the small staircase leading to the SM entrance. I placed my hands on my knees and stayed there for a few minutes to catch my breath before I entered the building.

"Welcome to- Oh! Soojung!" The receptionist bowed at me.

"They're in practice room 4. Don't do anything funny." She gestured down the hall and winked at me.

Well, don't remind me!

"I won't, unnie." I started down the hallway. Considering I WAS Henry Lau's cousin and that I visited often, a few artists greeted me.

"Annyeong, Soojung!" F(x) walked by and waved.

"Hi guys!" I turned around to hit a hard chest.

"Hey, baby." A familiar voice said next to my ear.

"Jonghyun!!"

"I'm not gonna quit until you say oppa!"

"In your dreams!" I pushed him away and "kicked" him down the hallway.

"Looks like Jonghyun got pwned again." Minho smiled.

"My poor yeobo can get any girl but you. I've raised you well." Key joked.

"Taemin's coming. Get ready for his hug." Onew whispered to me and hurried off.

There was a moment of silence which usually meant the huggle banana milk monster was about to strike. Oh look, there he is. Taemin was walking with someone else when he glanced up and saw me. His face lit up as he literally hurtled towards me.

"Hi Soojung noona!" Taemin bounced up to me. An unfamiliar face was behind Taemin as Taemin crushed hugged me. I was going to wave to him until Taemin let go and started speaking and blinking really quickly.

"Noona, I haven't seen you in a while. Like for a week? Come more often! You have to protect me from Jonghyun hyung's teasing. He only listens to you." Taemin ranted.

I smiled at his mini rant and hugged him back, ruffling his hair.

Ignoring all his other complaints, I simply replied, "How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me noona? I'm just a few months older than you."

Taemin shook his head."I like calling you noona."

"Ahem." The person behind Taemin coughed and gestured at the rest of SHINee.

"Right. Bye Soojung!"

I grinned and waved, continuing on my way.

As I walked away, I heard the unfamiliar dude say, "Who was that?"

I passed practice room 2 and continued my slightly long journey to the end of the hallway.

However, I was delayed by a few many minutes when I suddenly bumped into something.

 

~Baekhyun's POV~

My back was pressed to the wall as I breathed in and out heavily. I just had Sehun to teach me some moves and ways to improve my dancing and I am dead tired. Who knew the maknae could be like this? And that maknae was still dancing.

Aish, he needs to teach me how he endures all this.

I groaned while watching the maknae as he wiped his sweat off before getting up again. I watched this all in amazement. HOW CAN HE DO THIS?!

"You know, hyung, you can go now." Sehun commented as he danced.

I took a gulp of water and shook my sweaty head. "I need to practice more."

Sehun raised his eyebrow. "Aren't you overworking yourself a little bit?"

"Nah. I can handle it." I was about to get up but my cellphone's ringtone started playing the special tune that I used for Eunhee only.

My face lit up as I dived for the phone, hiding somewhere in the practice bags. 

"Eunhee!" I cooed. Sehun tripped when he heard her name and stopped dancing. I raised my eyebrow and ignored him.

"Hi, Baekhyun." I smiled at her voice. I heard a tinge of boredom but I shook it off.

"Where are you?" I asked, starting to look down the hallway.

"I'm in the parking lot. Can you come out here?"

"Of course!" I started throwing everything into my practice bag. Sehun scowled at me.

When I hung up, Sehun decided to speak up. "Didn't you say you were going to train more?" 

"Later. Change of plans. Bye maknae!" I grabbed my bag and headed out.

I turned but bumped into someone. Before I knew it, I was falling forward. 

 

~No One's POV~

Soojung fell backwards. In a few seconds, a guy was on top of her, lips on lips.

Both of their eyes widened. For a moment, they stayed like that, shocked at what just happened. Baekhyun quickly scrambled off. He ducked his head in embarrassment. He decide to gather up the courage and glanced at Soojung. She was pretty and cute. Her hair was at the perfect length and she had doe-like, innocent eyes. He realized he was staring and he looked away awkwardly. He then realized that he never saw her before. Was she a trainee?

Soojung tilted her head to the side as she touched her lips. She studied the stranger carefully. He was good-looking and seemed to be a friendly person. Soojung wouldn't have minded if she lost her first kiss to this guy except for the fact that she didn't know him. She noticed that he must've been training pretty hard since there was sweat all over his face.She never saw this guy and the only people she weren't familiar with were trainees since there were way too many. Did she just lose her first kiss to a trainee?

They both still awkwardly looked at each other and blushed. Simultaenously, they both touched their lips. Realizing what the other was doing, Soojung and Baekhyun took their hand away. Finally, Soojung spoke up.

"I-i'm sorry." She stuttered and helped Baekhyun up. 

"It's okay." Baekhyun managed to utter.

A loud voice from down the hallway came resonating off the walls. "WHERE IS SHE? SHE SAID SHE'LL BE HERE!"

Soojung recognized her cousin's voice. *Aish, stupid mochi cheeks.* 

"I'll be going now then." She bowed her head at Baekhyun and tugged at her bangs, walking towards the lone practice room.

Baekhyun stared after her, wondering how much trouble she was going to be with. Super Junior didn't seem like that when he was a trainee but he still worried. He was about to go after the girl but he was interrupted by his phone. A wide smile broke on his face as he answered.

"I'm coming, Eunhee. I just got a little delayed." All of Baekhyun's thoughts of the girl were pushed to the back of his mind as he happily walked down the hallway.

 

Soojung always imagined her first kiss to be on a ferris wheel, not like this and definitely not with a stranger. That thought kept on bothering her as she knocked on the door.

"I'm here guys!" She pushed open the door and was immediately glomped by each Super Junior member.

"What took you so long?" Henry complained in the background.

Soojung laughed and almost forgot about what happened.

 

There was one thought, however, that rang in Soojung's head and somewhere in the back of Baekhyun's head. *Did I just lose my first kiss to some stranger?*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First chappie is up! ^^

What do you think? I'm sorry about my descriptions but I just really at them.

Comments are loved <3