Practice, A Grocery Trip, and a Stupid Game

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

Shineebambi on 8-27-2012 20:50:52 says: Heeeeey Author ! XD Okay so i was just on my page and noticed you had another story THAT I NEVER KNEW ABOUT AHH ! I FEEL TERRIBLE !!!! D: but its okay now because i found it >:D Better late than never XD But anyway~ this story is AWESOME just like all of your other stories ! Its so adorable ! I hope you update soon author ~! :D <3

True, better late than never XD It's okay that you didn't notice it and I hope you enjoy it ^^

~Soojung's POV~

"Sehun, you got that move wrong again!" 

"Stop being in the way when I mess up then!"

"Guys, calm down." 

"BAD AT DANCING!"

"OH YOU'RE ONE TO TALK. I'M ONE OF THE MAIN DANCERS WHILE YOU'RE.... YOU'RE A SINGING BACON."

"HORRIBLE DANCER!"

"SINGING PIECE OF PORK!"

"THAT'S SOOJUNG'S NAME FOR ME!"

I shook my head at the childish argument and pushed open the door to EXO's practice room. "I have snacks guys." I raised the bags of food in my hand.

Xiumin immediately brightened up and leapt towards me. "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

Sehun and Baekhyun continued their bickering that you could hear all the way at the entrance of the SM building. I swear I'm not kidding. The other members gathered around me, relieved at the thought of food after practicing for hours and hours for their comeback.

"Soojung jie-jie. Can you stop their arguing?" Tao tugged on my sleeve and pointed at Sehun and Baekhyun. (A/N For those who have no idea what jie-jie is, and you should, it means older sister in Chinese.)

"Those two are crazy." Kris groaned in Cantonese. I giggled and continued handing out the food. (A/N Oh gosh. I just had the urge to write what Kris said in Cantonese...pinyin or whatever it's called. Ok, I'll stop talking.)

"Soojung. What did he just say?" Luhan leaned over to me.

I grinned and ignored his question. Luhan pouted at me in return.

"You don't need to know, deer face." I patted Luhan's head before I got up and decided to break the still on-going argument.

"BAAAAAAAAACON."

"THEEEEHUN."

"I HAVE NO LISP."

"I'M NOT A PIECE OF MEAT."

"YETH YOU ARE!"

"YOUR LISP!"

"THAT WATH NOT A LITHP."

"Dude. Calm yo , man." I spoke in English and pushed the two away from each other. Their attitudes completely changed when they saw me.

"Soojung! When were you here?" Baekhyun grinned widely at me, unlike how he was ten seconds ago.

"Noona! Baekhyun hyung is being mean again! He's teasing my lisp and dance moves! I only forget dance moves at times AND my tongue slips which is why I have a lisp!"

"HA! YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU HAD A LISP!"

"DID NOT!"

I rolled my eyes at the two childish people and pushed them towards the food. "Go eat."

"I CALL SITTING NEXT TO LUHAN HYUNG!!"

"I NEVER WANTED HIM. CHANYEOL IS MIIIIIIIIIINE!"

 

"Soojung, did you bring any drinks?" Luhan rummaged through the plastic bag.

"No."

"WHY?! DIDN'T YOU THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT WE WERE GOING TO DIE OF THIRST?" Chen pretended to choke and clamped a hand over his neck while holding his other hand out.

"I'll go get something at the convenience store. Plain and simple. Anything specific that you guys want?"

"BUBBLE TEAA!"

"I AGREE WITH LUHAN HYUNG!"

"Sure, why not?"

"I'll just buy bubble tea for everyone, I guess. I think the convenience store has bubble tea...." I got up and dusted my pants before I trailed off and glanced at the discarded pieces of garbage on the training room floor. "Remember to clean up."

"Bring somebody with you." Suho suggested.

"I'LL GO!" Luhan and Baekhyun yelled at the same time, both getting to their feet immediately. I blinked at their sudden outburst.

"I'm fine actually-"

"Take Bacon. We don't want him anyways." Sehun piped up and stuck his tongue out at his hyung. Baekhyun made a face back.

"Let Baekhyun go. Then we wouldn't have to deal with his arguing with the maknae." Kris pushed Baekhyun towards me.

"Ok then. Baekhyun's going. Let's get back to business." Suho clapped his hands.

"HURRY UP! I WANT MY BUBBLE TEA! BUT NOONA HAS TO BUY IT! I DON'T WANT BACON GERMS ON IT!" Sehun shouted and shoved us out into the SM hallways.

I tripped over my own feet and stumbled forward. Smooth move, Soojung. Baekhyun reached forward with his arm and pulled me towards him. I collided with his chest and blushed a little from the contact.

"Clumsy girl." Baekhyun grinned.

I turned another shade of red (don't ask me why, I have no idea either). "Let's go before the hungry fools in there beat us into a pulp."

 

I eyed the bag of Lays (A/N See what I did there?) on the top shelf. Yes, I'm too short to grab it. This is when you need Kris to do all this shopping. I groaned and jumped, grabbing at air.

"Soojung-ah." Baekhyun tapped my shoulder. I turned my head and a finger poked into my cheek.

"Yah! That's such an old trick!" I slapped his hand away.

"But you fell for it." Baekhyun leaned in. My heart started beating uncontrollably and I can feel something warm creeping towards my face. Wait, I can't be blushing. He grinned at me before he blew a raspberry.

I rolled my eyes as he smiled in victory. At the right moment, I stamped on his foot and ran away.

"AHN SOOJUNG!" Baekhyun quietly roared, chasing after me.

I giggled and continued running around the convenience store. Nobody else was there, thankfully, which helped me run everywhere. The bag of Lays on the top shelf was soon long forgotten as Baekhyun played catch-the-Soojung game. Due to my low stamina and the fact that he had longer legs than me, Baekhyun eventually caught up. I raised my hands in mercy but he grabbed my waist and carried me towards the counter.

The cashier was looking at us weirdly but didn't say anything. 

"Let. Me. Down." I kicked the air with every word I spoke. Baekhyun grinned and set me down. I rolled my eyes again and rummaged in my pockets for my wallet.

"13 bubble teas, please." I smiled. The cashier gave me a da-fuq-is-wrong-with-this-girl look before rushing to grab my order.

"Here you go." The cashier handed me two bags of boba. I paid him before grabbing the two bags and leaving the store.

"Let me take a bag." Baekhyun rushed after me and grabbed the bag. Our fingers brushed, creating tingles up my spine. Oh gosh, that didn't come out right. He smiled and held onto the bag. "Let's get back to the practice room."

 

"BUUUUUBLE TEAAAAA!" Sehun sang before swooping towards me and plucking a bubble tea from the bag in my hands. I handed out the bubble tea to everybody, who was conveniently sitting in a circle.

"Why are you guys even sitting in a circle?" I asked, placing a bag of cookies I remembered to buy on the way back in front of Chanyeol.

"COOOKIE!" Chanyeol shouted like Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. I know, random reference but whatever.

"We're going to play truth or dare. Come here, Soojungie~" Luhan motioned for me to sit in between him and Kai. I tried to kindly refuse but Kai yanked me down. I sent him a death glare but he only responded with a smirk before focusing on the game again.

"Ok then. Let's start! Sehun. Truth or dare?" Chen leaned forward.

"Dare." Sehun bravely answered.

"I dare you to say she sells seashells by the seashore." Chen cackled evilly.

"WAEEEEEE!" Sehun whined.

"Oh come on, maknae. Do it." Everybody started chanting DO IT DO IT after Baekhyun's comment.

"Thee thells theathells by the theathore." Sehun dipped his head.

Everybody fought back a laugh. The rest of the game continued with D.O. having to kiss Suho on the cheek (I know, everybody was surprised), Kris having to use the helium from balloons, Luhan "admitting" his love for Sehun, Tao having to ballroom dance, again, with Kris, Baekhyun having to leap onto Chanyeol and do aegyo (I felt kind of weird after that), Kai having to look deep into D.O's eyes and say I love you, all the crazy gay-seeming dares. I was having such a fun time that I almost didn't realize Xiumin was calling my name.

"Truth or dare, Soojung."

"Dare."

"I DARE YOU TO KISS LUHAN HYUNG ON THE CHEEK!" Baozi shouted and pointed at the *cough 8-year-old cough* guy beside me.

I turned red. Everybody leaned forward except for Baekhyun who harrumped and crossed his arms, pouting like a 3-year-old.

"Come on, Soojung. We know you wanna." Kris spoke in English, raising his eyebrow.

"DO IT!" Lay happily clapped his hands.

With everbody looking waaaaaaaay too expectantly at me, I leaned over and gave Luhan a quick peck on the cheek before turning extremely red. Silence layered the room. Luhan turned red as well. Nobody spoke and all you could hear was the sound of breathing. And the evil maknae Kyuhyun running around outside the halls while Yesung chases after him.

"Let's get on with the game." Baekhyun coughed, snapping everybody out of their trance.

"Y-yeah." I mumbled.

~Baekhyun's POV~

My blood boiled. My insides shriveled up. I am NOT jealous. I am merely...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Ok, I'm jealous.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Before you continue on, this is a warning. What you will see next will contain mushiness and cheesiness and something long to read. Proceed if you dare but don't say I didn't warn you. If you do not wish to read this, you may do whatever from this point forward.

Thanks to all the people who wished me a happy birthday, all my followers on tumblr (reveal yourself to me so I know who you are and I can kill you for not reblogging anything from me hug you and anon you to death), people who love to comment, and in general all my subscribers (especially the ones who have been there with me since the beginning, not only with this but with Love of A Friend. If you never read it, don't. Please. Jebal. It's horrid). I know this may seem weird (since I'm not usually the type to be like this) at the moment but I'm getting emotional (?) especially since it's (technically, not anymore in Korea) U-Kiss's anniversary. Since I haven't properly thanked all my subscribers, here is the awesome list :D (You all get hearts and kisses and lots of loves and huggles)

juicy_evil

viviaaanlei

KpopFanGirl21

xD_ImReliopS_xD

cholahola


byun-baekon

lovewithnolimits

SpongepopHwang

IrisButterfly

BabyChu

YOU GUYS GET THE BIGGEST heart for being my first 10. Even if you don't comment, I thank you guys A LOT. But there's one very special one and that's SpongepopHwang. I think you were my first comment and I thank you from the bottom of my heart :D HERE'S YOUR HEART(S) GUYS :D

tumblr_m942nf2hQN1qcp5hr.gif

tumblr_m8stv1T6zi1qcp5hr.gif

HERE'S MY NEXT SET :D

bananatofucheesecake

Eminspirit

kpopgirl123

-Miyeon-

MShey17

Kyumin_16

AsianPopAddict

musiclvoer

JazeMarie

FiffteenOctBaby

-mesmerized

Kiss_Me_Aj

Well, here's your heart :)

BATTER UUUUUP!

thanami

CassieTheInspirit

Blingbling17

leesooyeon_139

playgirl93

sarangDB5K

ryuniluv12

Exosaranghaee

ExplodingCupcakes12

jasminejane

xoxo-iu

Myungie_Channie

Hehe, comment more? That's all I gotta say. HEADS UP! seven up

appledancing

hyun_k

MiiLovesChu

Shazzyx3

sammae_chan

99kkff

Siwonsehunoppa

camerielai

Sanghyuk

JHjjang

MihiYeobo

nurhajjah

mad_hatter14

I wanna personally thank Sanghyuk right now. YOU RUINED MY LIFE BY TELLING ME YOU WENT TO SMTOWN LA. THANK YOU >:(

sorrowlicher

dllsumi

Exo_KM

chiclavender29

angebb

KeYzHa31

regalado28

iismile

iANDME_

shootingstar123

hyukie4everELF

PinkyPocky

MUAH!

tumblr_m8mhuh5VlK1qcp5hr.gif

jjangqueen

mary112

ajjaja

_Carla

kimchilaion

SimplyChibi

myungster97

hanniestar

JonghyunLove

-K_Aii

Minraaalovee

H3ARTstruck

Hehe, I love Goo Hara :P

tumblr_m7nhaxgR9z1qcp5hr.gif

Capitalize

katemin

BeingSushi

Exolizziero

kyuyeon14

iheartteluk

LulusLullaby

Octoramen

xiyyang

Sonelf4life

Mamz__09

Solana401

Awkward Chen heart :)

AllyluvsSHINee1

lilypad99

kittyxluvlee

DawnSKY

shinee4ever2012

SHANeeLovesSHINee

DOughnuts

Kpoplover9419

kpopforever26

koolkitty55

caninspirit

DerpHolic

B2UTY_5190

Inspirit_1998

alyssa27

iheartsuju_shinee

jappyfishy

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT. Hold up. HI KITTYXLUVLEE!! I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE SUBSCRIBED TO THIS! YOU'RE AN AWESOME AUTHOR! Here's your heart, guys!

tumblr_m651728Oj11qcp5hr.gif

dreamingseoul

Makihae

stephie0118

celinemin

HaraJukuLovers

musicismylife6

sarahcaastic

ExO_1024

S-KPOP

Lele011

taeminiqahh

Purplexduckiesx00

ChocoBubbleExotic

Hehe, I know one of you. You follow me on tumblr ^^

Kisses to all!

 

tumblr_m70xizO9ca1qcp5hr.gif

laughinglovingminie

9KpopPanda12

ineedsleep

jennyslovebug

gdlovesme

tanjelisa

kpopluver123

midorix3

inspirit4ever

Eristic-pyromaniac

duonghae

lollipopluv23

Pigeon's heart.

tumblr_m6kksqjIae1qcp5hr.gif

helloinfinite

CiNdY_NgUyEn428

ttm4496

pixseouls

minseo

elfxotic2293

KikixExoticfan4ever

MisaMayo

beehahahcha

tranthetrain

JasmineWoo

MinYul2110

blingblingforever

Panda kiss!

tumblr_m6epsyKXaO1qd7izt.gif

Ellie_pie

Bestfriend-Foreva-Yo

OhMyGikwang

abcdefghijkris

iBatman

Hiitzjessi

bomtori95

Kissntell

luvleejoon

marshmallowman

seobielovee

Big gigantic MUAAAH from my U-Kiss bias :D

tumblr_m65wev94eB1qcp5hr.gif

Last set! :D

fluffybear

BAPBabyy

Unnie4

aileen93

LittleFreako

OneChan

kpopkalah

ChungBooRah

Requiem1791

LoveBunNyForever

The67thKnight

Awesomely_awesome

To these new subscribers, I need to give you a few bows. I stopped checking who subscribed to what after a while and I only clicked on the new subscriber notification button to get rid of it. Well, welcome to the story and I hope you enjoy it :) For my bad act of unkindness to new subscribers, here's two hearts :D

Oh and you, you, have an awesome username :D

Now I'm off to take care of little kids!