Why do we always meet like this?

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

Exosaranghaee [block] on 5-19-2012 22:46:34 says: I would love to have her parents, LOL. XD Ikr, I live in sacramento and im so sad that I cant see them!!! >.<

Hey, at least you don't live 20 minutes from Disneyland. Seriously, I could've went but I couldn't. >< *disappoint*

Itzbecky4eva [block] on 5-20-2012 13:31:17 says: LOL. Update soon~
And you're so lucky. I'm like 10 hours away >:(

And those tumblr people call us lucky *shakes head*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Baekhyun's POV~

Somebody was shaking me. No, nobody shakes Baekhyun awake unless it's Eunhee or Chanyeol. NO ONE.

"Bacon, wake up." A soft, melodic voice filled my ears as the shaking still continued.

"Chanyeolo, go away." I mumbled, saying the first name that came to my head.

"YAH! Do I SOUND like that deep-voiced, tall person?" A hand came at my arm, waking me up instantly.

"Okay, I'm up, I'm up." I opened my bleary eyes to see Soojung with her head tilted to the side.

That's a cute position. Seriously, I've seen it before with Eunhee but Eunhee's seemed a bit fake and unrealistic. I wouldn't mind if I woke up to that every mor- SHUT UP BAEKHYUN! Eunhee, Eunhee, fill your thoughts with Eunhee.

"We're going to be late if you're just going to sit there and stare at my face." Soojung pulled me out of the safe and warm realm of the bed.

Wait, why is Soojung even here? In the dorm? Would Guardian Angel Suho even let her past?

"Whoa, why are you in the dorm?" I scrambled away from her.

"We're at my house, gosh. Hurry up or we'll skip breakfast." Soojung shoved me into the bathroom.

The previous day's events filled my head. Aaaah, breakfast. Haven't had a decent one since forever.

 

"Bacon, you're a cannibal."

"No, I'm not."

"Fine. Explain why you ate bacon then."

"Because it's good?"

"No. Cannibalism." Soojung smiled and shook her head.

"I'm not a cannibal! It's not my fault my parents had me named something that sounded so similar to bacon!" I pouted in return.

"You're just like a kid." Soojung smiled and pinched my cheeks.

My pout became bigger as I tried to fight back the grin that was dangerously going to appear on my face.

"Aish. Hurry up. We're gonna miss the school gates if you keep walking so slow like a pig." Soojung took off at a fast sprint, leaving me in the dust.

"Soojungie!!" I whined, chasing after her.

 

~Soojung's POV~

We made it right when the guards were closing the gates.

"Mian, Chinho, Daehyun." I bowed to the guards.

"Late as ever, Soojung. It's a wonder how you have perfect attendance." The two buff guards let out a low chuckle.

I blew a raspberry and smiled at the panting person next to me.

"I beat you." I stuck out my tongue.

"You. Run. Way. Too. Fast." Baekhyun leaned against a pole to catch his breath.

His eyes were closed which allowed me to study his facial features. His face seemed to be perfectly sculpted. His eyes were nice, now add eyeliner. He's also got perfect l-

"OPPA! WHERE WERE YOU?!" Eunhee's whining voice filled my ears as she came shooting out of nowhere.

Baekhyun's eyes flew open as she immediately latched onto Baekhyun's side and pouted "cutely". I tried not to gag at her fake cuteness. They did all those couple mushy things as I stood next to them, not moving.

"Baekhyunnie! You were walking with her? The nerd?" Eunhee made a face at me when she finally noticed me standing next to Baekhyun.

"She's not a nerd. She's my friend." Baekhyun smiled gently at me.

"Of course, oppa!" She made a face at me.

Eunhee needed lessons in acting. Seriously, I could see through any of her acts but apparently the lovestruck piece of pork can't.

"Oh, there's EXO!" Baekhyun immediately ran towards his buddies.

After he was out of earshot, Eunhee turned to me.

"Look nerd. I'm better than you so don't you ever try to steal him away from me. Because guess what? He won't ever, in his whole entire life, like a nerd like you." Eunhee sneered in my face and left.

She also needs anger management classes.

 

"Sooooo... I heard that you and Baekhyun were in the same house." Miyoung raised her eyebrows and smiled mischieviously.

"With my mom and dad." I scoffed, dangling my feet off the rooftop of the school.

"YOU AND BAEKHYUN ARE CLOSE WITH EACH OTHER?!" Hana and Chohee yelled, lunging forward.

"Um, I'm his tutor?" I swung my legs back onto the stable ground.

"WHAT?! UNNIE DO YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE?!" Hana screamed.

"I'm guessing very since you're screaming my eardrums out."

"Do you and Baekhyun have a relationship?" Miyoung smiled a pedo smile.

"Dude, you're just like Chanyeol. You guys are perfect for each other."

"Yah, don't change the topic."

"YOU GUYS ARE BOTH FRIENDS WITH THEM?" Chohee yelled.

Miyoung and I both shrugged.

"No fair." The two pouted.

"Well, I'm going to go do my project if you guys are going to talk about EXO all lunch." I got up and started walking towards the door.

 

~Baekhyun's POV~

"You sure you didn't do anything to Soojung, hyung?" Sehun pestered, nudging my side.

"Perfectly sure." I answered for the ten millionth time.

"REAAAAALLY SURE?" Tao asked.

"Argh! We just slept!"

"Slept, huh?"

"Oh gosh. You byuntaes." I facepalmed myself.

"Well, you were in a house with a girl for a night."

"Where's Eunhee?" I mumbled through my hands.

"Oh no, you're not." Kris dragged my collar towards a set of stairs.

"Where does this lead to?" Tao tried to peek over Kris's shoulder.

"Dunno. We're bringing him up there."

"I can walk perfectly fine."

"Chanyeol, Lay. Make sure Baekhyun doesn't run to Eunhee." Kris waved his hand in my direction.

"I won't, gosh." I jogged up the stairs.

 

~Soojung's POV~

The door burst open, throwing me back. Somebody knocked into me and I fell to the ground. For what? The third time? Aish, why does this happen to me?

I closed my eyes and expected something warm on my lips. Instead, there was a chuckle. I opened my eyes and saw my shocked friends and EXO. Oh no, don't tell me....

"Why do we always meet like this?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUN!!!! You should know who it is, huh?

I update this too quickly for myself to even catch up. ><

Honestly, I wouldn't have been on here if it weren't for the whole bunch of SMTOWN LA photos on tumblr.

Comments please?

EXO would love you to comment ^^!

lu-handsome:  this is all kinds of perfection, odg.