The Walk Home

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Baekhyun's POV~

Ok, let's get this straight. I wasn't planning on having an indirect kiss with Soojung. I already lost my first kiss, no need to lose another one. Besides, I have Eunhee.

EXO-K finally settled down and continued wolfing down Soojung's stew. Dude, that thing is so delicious. I should have her cook for me sometimes. Ultimate wife right there. Wait, no Baekhyun. Eunhee, Eunhee, Eunhee. OH SHOOT! EUNHEE!

I only now realized the twinkling ringtone I use only for Eunhee. It's probably been ringing for the past five minutes.

I dived for the phone before any of my fellow members could take it away from me. Seriously, what do they have against her? Eunhee's the perfect example of my ideal girl.

No, she isn't. A voice in the back of my head insisted.

Oh, come on. I know that you have proven me wrong before but I am surely NOT wrong with dating Eunhee.

"Baekhyun....?" Eunhee's voice sounded through the phone.

Oh yeah, I was on the phone with her. How could I forget? Hehe.

"Yes, Eunhee?"

"I was talking about our date on Friday."

"Oh yeah, 3:00. Won't forget."

"Bye babe." Eunhee hung up, leaving me smiling like an idiot.

"Baekhyun. You've been standing there like you LOST YOUR MIND~ for the past minute." D.O. waved his hand in front of me.

"And you let a girl walk home by herself." Chanyeol added, shaking his head.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Soojung said that she was leaving and you were just standing there and-" That was all I heard of Suho's speech before I grabbed my jacket and scarf to head out.

It wasn't long before I found Soojung. She was at that food vendor talking to the ahjumma working there.

"Soojung!" I called before jogging over.

The ahjumma raised her eyebrows and said something, making Soojung blush.

"Come on. Let's go." I grabbed a hold of Soojung's hand and nodded in the other direction.

She bid the ahjumma goodbye and started to walk with me.

"So.. done talking with Eunhee?" She asked, raising her eyebrow at me.

"Y-yeah." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Well, since your girlfriend might be around, would you mind letting go of my hand?" She motioned at our linked hands.

I quickly slipped my hand out of hers, feeling the cold wind where her hand once was.

~Soojung's POV~

Ok, honestly, I regret telling him to let go of my hand. His hand was warm, not like this biting cold. I stuffed my hand into my jacket pocket and remained silent.

From the corner of my eye, I saw two people hugging. One looked so familiar and the other was one not so familiar. I turned my head slightly to see Eunhee cuddling with another guy. Oh shoot, can't let Bacon see this or else he'll be heartbroken.

"Hey...what're you loo- WHOA!" He started.

I had strayed a little bit too much from his side and before I knew it, there was a pole coming straight at me. Baekhyun pulled me aside right before I hit it.

"Babo, why do you get hurt so often?" He smiled.

"I don't get hurt often. I didn't even crash into the pole yet." I pouted at him.

"Cute." He ruffled my hair as if I were younger than him by a year.

I swatted his hand away. Why does everybody like to mess up my hair? I fixed it again and playfully glared at him.

"I hate you." I grumbled.

"I love you too." He grinned as if he accomplished something.

My face started heating up without me realizing it. I hid my face behind my hair and continued walking as if nothing happened. Two months and only now knowing him today and I already possibly like him. What have you gotten yourself into, Soojung?

"So....are your members nice?" I mumbled.

"Of course. They might be a little annoying because they call me Bacon or they don't like Eunhee but besides that, they're awesome."

There it is again. Eunhee's name. Why? He's just going to get his heart broken.

"No, I won't. She's perfect for me."

Did I just say my thoughts out loud?

"Yes, you did. I thought you were different." He sniffed.

"Let's just ignore what I said. But keep thinking of it. Eunhee's.....a player." I put the term in nicer words.

"Fine. But she's perfect, I'm telling you."

"Keep saying that. Just watch." I shook my head.

"There's my house." I pointed to the large house a few blocks away.

"Whoa." Baekhyun's mouth shaped into an 'o'.

"Come on! I'll race you!" I shouted and started running.

"YAH! CHEATER!" Baekhyun laughed, sprinting after me.

He caught up to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me along. Oh gosh. He's doing it again. Initiating skinship.

"SLOWPOKE!" Baekhyun had already let go of my hand and was running ahead.

"RUN WHILE YOU CAN, BACON!" I put the last of all my energy to running past Baekhyun.

"I. Win." I said victoriously between breaths.

"Hmph."

We both stopped to catch our breaths before I pressed the doorbell.

"Thanks for bringing me home." I gave my signature eye smile.

He grinned back at me, his eyes shining.

"I should be thanking you. I've never had that much fun since forever." 

I wanted to stay there forever with Baekhyun, his eyes bright and playful. I've never seen him like that and I wanted that moment to last forever until...

"JAGI~! GO GET THE DOOR! I'M DOING WORK RIGHT NOW!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY!!! Update!

I might do a double update so wait for that!

Oh and I only just found out that SMTOWN was in L.A. and now I'm a sad EXOtic. GAAAAHD can't gooooo! ;(

Comments please! I don't mind silent readers but I prefer if you comment!