ing People EVERYWHERE

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Baekhyun's POV~

"U-uh, hi Eunhee." I nervously smiled at her.

"Oppaaaa! You'll do this dance with me right?" She grabbed onto me and batted her eyelashes.

"I, uh...." I glanced around for Soojung. Already, Jonghyun was asking her to dance with him.

"I...... yes." I answered stupidly.

Eunhee beamed and pulled my arm, bringing me onto the dance floor. I saw scowls on my members' faces as I was tugged away.

Eunhee basically dragged me all the way to the middle of the dance floor and insisted that we do it the "romantic" way. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her waist as she clamped hers around my neck. Nobody seemed to pay attention to us which was good because I had never felt more awkward with her in my whole entire life.

I glanced around the dance floor to see what other people were up to. Donghae was with Eunhyuk popping and locking to slow music, SNSD sunbaenims were near the snack table jamming a little bit to the music, Amber was just hanging out, and a one certain "couple" *cough Hunhan cough* were just jumping around like dumb people.

My eyes landed on Jonghyun and Soojung near the edge of the dance floor who seemed to be having the best night ever. They were laughing at some random inside joke as they danced. Jonghyun even spun Soojung and let go... OHMAIGAAA WHAT IF SHE DIES?!

Soojung just brushed past me, switching partners from Jonghyun to Key. She was laughing even more and-

"Oppa! Pay attention to me!" Eunhee pouted at me, tugging my arms.

"Hmm? Right." I smiled at her.

Fill your head with happy thoughts of Eunhee. Come on, you've got a girlfriend. You can't possibly like Soojung at the same time.

~Soojung's POV~

Eunhee. Is. EVERYWHERE.

Seriously, I was going to go push Baekhyun to dance with one of the SNSD members (because I'm evil like that) but Eunhee just came out of nowhere to whisk him away. I was about to try to save him from the horrible Eunhee when a short person waved a hand in front of my face.

"Soojung, m'lady, may I have this dance?" Jonghyun bowed.

I facepalmed but nodded anyways. "That was just greasy sounding, dino."

"I'm taking that as a yes." He gave a huge smile.

"No, actually. I TOTALLY rejected you."

"What? WHY?!"

"You dense dinosaur. Of course it's yes."

"Haha, very funny, Soojung."

I allowed myself to be taken wherever Jonghyun was going as I glanced around for the piece of pork. And no for all you people out there, I do not like him. I'm just worried about his safety since Eunhee is notorious for being a whiny girl around guys. Trust me, you do NOT want to hear her whining.

 

"My turn now!" Key tapped Jonghyun on the shoulder and frowned.

Diva was annoying us for the past minute while trying to convince Jonghyun that I should be traded off to him. Finally, Jonghyun gave up and promised that I will be handed over in half a minute.

"Wait one second."

"You're already a second late!" Key nagged even more.

Jonghyun sighed and secretly rolled his eyes. I giggled. Jonghyun stepped a few steps back, wiggled his eyebrows, and then spun me towards Key.

"YAAAH!" Key yelled, startled.

I laughed and Key caught me before I could crash into anybody. His arms immediately wrapped around my waist as he stuck his tongue out at Jonghyun. Jonghyun made a face back and turned around. Free Jongkey entertainment, everybody!

"Finally. No dino to interrupt us. Now where were we?" Key smiled mischeiviously at me.

I gave Key my death glare, shooting daggers at his "precious" face.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Baekhyun and Eunhee, probably having the time of thier lives and.... is Eunhee eyeing Kris? My language buddy? *shudders* Nobody, I repeat nobody, eyes my language buddy like that. Especially since it's Eunhee and she's eyeing him in front of Baekhyun. I mean, HELLOOOO, boyfriend in front of your face?

Key took a glance at me then brought us nearer. He proceeded to mumble something. Once he was done, I shot him a suspicious look but he just grinned cheekily and tugged me along.

~Baekhyun's POV~

Ok, that was weird. Key and Soojung just came out of nowhere. Just POOF, magical Key and Soojung have teleported!

"Hey, I'll trade partners with you." Key mumbled as he passed by with Soojung.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, Eunhee's mineeee!

I glanced curiously at him but all he did was send a wink back at me before focusing his attention on Soojung again. I looked at Eunhee, who I believe was eyeing Kris. *shudders* Nobody, I repeat nobody, eyes Duizhang like that. Especially not my girlfriend.

We spent a few more minutes like this, me awkwardly standing there while Eunhee just drools and drools. Helloooo, Duizhang can be awesome but anybody thinking about me right here? Boyfriend?

I groaned and looked around for anything, ANYTHING, more interesting.

Key tapped my shoulder and I turned around. Eunhee was busy..... eyeing Kris and didn't seem to notice him at all. Huh, so much for me paying attention to her.

Key pointed behind him towards Soojung who was near the snack table. He pulled me away from Eunhee who still didn't notice and replaced himself where I was before. He shoved me towards Soojung and gave me another wink.

I took a deep breath in and started making my way over. Halfway there, I stopped in my tracks.

Why? Well, a certain deer was talking to her. Seriously, I swear Chanyeol was walking in front of me, who was desperately trying to put his arm around Miyoung and then, BAM! Luhan comes out of nowhere. Stupid tall people like Eggyeol.

Soojung laughed at some joke Luhan probably said and then glanced in my direction. She gave a small smile and turned her attention back to Luhan. My heart jumped for that one second but was then replaced by an odd tugging at my heart. I ignored it. Come on, Eunhee's the perfect one for me here! I should be jealous of her eyeing Kris like a piece of meat. According to Soojung, I'm THE piece of meat.

I sighed in defeat and turned back to EXO's table. So much for hanging out with Soojung.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the pretty late update. :P Finals were this week but school's out for me now so expect more updates! Also, the next update will probably be waaaaay behind schedule so please bear with me.

Anyways, old news but thanks for giving me 100 subbies :D

How was this update? Comments! ^^