The Crush He Never Knew About

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Luhan's POV~ (A/N OMG this is already breaking my heart just writing Luhan's POV D;)

This can't be happening.

This can't be happening.

This can't be happening

DEAR GOD, PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T HAPPENING.

"Luhan. Stop slapping yourself." Xiumin stopped my hands mid-way.

"Tell me that isn't happening." I pointed at Baekhyun and Soojung together.

"Um..."

The hesitation told me everything.

This is happening.

Baekhyun and Soojung are obviously dating. They're holding hands, they're acting lovey dovey. THEY'RE KISSING EACH OTHER.

OK, the last part was a bit of an exaggeration, considering that they're just exchanging pecks on the cheeks... BUT STILL.

"Luhan, are you OK?" Xiumin asks me but all I could see in my line of vision is Baekhyun and Soojung.

I knew I didn't stand a chance. Baekhyun was already in Soojung's heart and I was just like an older brother. Yep, I'm technically friendzoning (or would you call it brotherzoning?) myself right now.

"I think." I shake my head at the thoughts invading my head.

"Well, they're coming here right now so..." Xiumin nudges me again from my thoughts.

That's when I realize that Xiumin is, of course, right and the happy couple is coming towards us. I swear they're trying to mock me. They're even whispering into each other's ears in front of me! They don't have any shame I swear. Doing PDA in front of a frienzoned guy has got to be against the brother code somewhere.

Baekhyun and Soojung stops in front of Xiumin and me. Xiumin nods his head in greeting and nudges me to do the same. I reluctantly raise up my hand and manage a small wave.

"What are you doing here?" I try to sound as calm as possible despite the little evil jealous Luhan fighting to get out of my system.

Baekhyun lets out a dramatic sigh before he states, "Soojung wants to talk to you."

Soojung gives Baekhyun a pointed look "Bacon."

"Arasso. I'll go and leave the two of you alone." He sneaks a peck on her cheek before grinning cheekily at her glare and leaving with Xiumin in tow.

"You like each other a lot?" I hear myself saying once the two boys are out of earshot.

Soojung tilts her head and I can't help but coo in my head. She forever acts like a child.

"You can say that." Soojung smiles. Now that I think about it, I've never seen her smile that widely about a boy before.

Huh, she likes him a lot.

Ow, that hurt inside.

"You needed to talk to me?" I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Oh yeah. I'm sorry." She suddenly bowed at me.

I panicked. Why's she being so formal? Is she degrading me to a person that she only respects? OHMYGOD AM I GOING FARTHER THAN FRIENDZONE?! AM I GOING TO BE SUNBAEZONED WHICH DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE SINCE SHE'S NOT EVEN A HOOBAE?! *runs around flapping like a chicken*

"Don't bow to me." I waved my arms wildly in front of me, trying to keep as calm as possible on the outside despite my chaotic mental state of chicken panicking.

Surprisingly, she started laughing. "Oh my god, Luhan. You never change with your problem with formalities." 

"That's because it makes me feel old!"

"Well, you technically are."

I glare at her.

"That's not my point." Soojung shook her head, waving off the matter and letting out another chuckle. "I'm really sorry that you had to find out about Baekhyun and me in this sort of way. You must be broken-hearted."

What? She knew this whole time? Was my crush that obvious? I just gave her the D__O face.

"You don't get it, huh?" She shook her head.

"Uhhh.." I continued bulging my eyes.

"Aish, you idiot. You do know you make your crushes seem soooo noticeable." Soojung playfully smacked my head.

"I do..?"

"PABO!" Soojung hit me again.

"OK. Maybe I do but I've only had one crush. What do you mean crushes?" I asked confusedly.

"Sure, you had a crush on me for a long time and you made it really obvious."

I rubbed the back of my head and nodded sheepishly.

"But you're telling me that you don't even know that you possibly have another crush?"

"I have another crush..?"

The more Soojung and I got into this conversation, the more confused I get. What in the world is she talking about? She DOES know that my only crush ever was her right? I have actually never crushed on anybody else so...

I'm not following her on this discovering-a-crush-you never-had journey.

"You better not break her heart, OK?" Soojung poked my chest.

"I'm still very confused."

"AISH! BAEKHYUN AND I CAN OBVIOUSLY SEE YOU LIKE CHOHEE! STOP FAKING IT!" Soojung yelled.

What? I.. like... Chohee?

"Don't tell me you actually don't know." Soojung facepalmed.

"No.. actually I don't."

How in the world do they know about a crush that I don't even have? I bet they're just trying to set me up.

"Hey! There she is!" Soojung suddenly shouts, breaking my train of thought, my caboose of suspicion rolling down the mental hill of conflict. (OK, I'm not making any sense.)

I have no idea why but I got this feeling that she was talking about Chohee. My head whips around without my knowledge and there is nothing but empty space.

"AHN SOOJUNG!"

"She was there, I swear!" Soojung panics and waves her hands in front of her. "OHMYGOD, HI CHOHEE!"

I turn around more cautiously and Chohee is actually there. She's waving at Soojung and smiling. When she sees me, she nods her head and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear before leaving.

A creepy grin spreads on my lips. I must look so much like a pedobear right now. Great, I'm making myself sound really old now.

"Luhan's got a stupid smile on his face~" Soojung sang.

My state of happiness and fluffy unicorns breaks.

"I swear. I will kill you if it's the last thing I do." I threatened, leaping towards her.

Soojung rolls her eyes and easily sidesteps.

"You missed~"

"COME BACK HERE!"

"This is why deer aren't predators!"

"AHN FREAKING HAILEY SOOJUNG!!"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK, this was a lame chapter =.= The fic is going to end in two chapters D: *ugly sobbing*

And I think I'm going to make a double update so.. yeah.

But since I'm a nice person and I don't have most of the chapters written out for my new fanfic, I MIGHT postpone the ending ^^ Or I'll postpone the double update that's supposed to happen :P

'Nuff said.

Here. Have some predebut Luhan.

He somewhat looks like Hongki in this.