SM Party

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

aimee2304 [block]  on 6-7-2012 18:45:20 says: x
Author-nim..why do I feel that you're describing yourself when Soojung began to start stanning Exo? Haha.. I love ur update btw~

SHHHHHH, that was a secret. But honestly, I was kind of describing myself. This is a secret between you and me (and my subbies) though, 'kay? XDD

AsianPopAddict [block] on 6-8-2012 12:35:26 says: I think that's how we all started. I for one, started off EXACTLY like that. Had no interest until someone shows me their MVs. And my tumblr became EXO related. *sigh*

ME TOO! Seriously, I had lost interest in them when I saw the 15 teasers they had at the moment. Then they released more and I vowed I would never watch them *cough*. Then I start gaining interest again when I found MAMA. XD

 

~Soojung's POV~

"SOOJUNGIE!!!" Henry yelled, throwing open the door and barged into my house.

I quickly closed my computer and waved at him. My parents weren't home and I was just starting to finish up SMTown LA.

"Whatcha watching?" Henry grinned and plopped down on the couch next to me.

"Something." I shot back, holding my laptop away from him.

"Meanie. I didn't see you in a long time and this is how you treat me?" Henry pouted.

"It's not my fault you guys were in LA. WITHOUT ME. I WANTED TO GO TO DISNEYLAND!"

"Aigoo, you child."

"Says Mr. Mochi Cheeks himself. You're childish as well."

Henry stuck his tongue out at me and made a face.

"Why did you even come here in the first place?" I raised my eyebrow as I placed my laptop on my lap.

"Is it wrong to visit my awesome cousin?" Henry threw his arms around me.

"Definitely suspicious. You NEVER call me awesome. Spill."

"Fine, fine. You ruined the surprise." Henry pouted.

"HA! Wait wha-?" I stared confusedly at him.

In response, he went to our front door and opened it.

"Guys. The plan's been foiled."

"WHAT PLAN?" I yelled childishly.

"To surprise you. DUH. Why'd you ruin it?" Donghae grumbled and swept me into his arms.

Soon, I was crushed into a huge gigantic group hug from Super Junior.

"Yah, yah, yah. Really, what's the special event?" I grinned and pushed everybody away.

"You're invited to the SMTown party!" Shindong bellowed.

"When was there ever a party?" I shook my head.

"According to Lee Soo Man.... around 10 minutes ago. LET'S GOOOO!!" Leeteuk pumped his fist in the air and dragged me outside.

"Soooo, who's going to sit with Soojung?"

"ME! ME! ME! ME!"

"IGNORE ZHOU MI!!! IT'S OBVIOUSLY MEEEE! YOUR CUTE PRINCE, RYEOWOOK!!"

"Hey, hey, hey. I get to sit with her. She's my cousin."

"Which makes it not fair, maknae. You're related to her."

"Shut up, Kyuhyun. We ALL know she wants to sit with her favorite oppa which is me, right?"

"You're not her favorite, Eunhyuk."

"Of course he's not her favorite. You too, Sungmin. She loooooooves le Yesung."

"Guys, I'll just sit with Siwon. He seems to be the only one sane at the moment."

"YEEEEAAAAHHH!! I GET SOOJUNG, ES!"

"Siwon, LANGUAGE."

 

"YAY! WE'RE HERE!" Henry shouted, jumping out of the car.

I chuckled and hopped out after him. Again, I applaud you, Lee Soo Man, for the nice place you chose for the party.

"Waaaaah. It's so big!" Sungmin looked at the building in awe.

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" Kyuhyun shouted and burst out laughing.

I bonked him in the head and ran towards the door. "LAST ONE IN IS A ROTTEN EGG!"

Super Junior chased after me in a huge mob, trying to get ahead. I reached the door 20 seconds before any of them could but I wasn't the only one. Someone's hand grazed mine as he reached for the door. Long, slender fingers. OH GOSH, I KNOW WHO IT IS! I FEEL LIKE A STALKER *sobs*

Baekhyun awkwardly bit his lip and motioned towards the door. Is it wrong to think that was hot?

"THIS IS SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!!" The 12 childish guys behind me yelled.

I shook my head and yanked the door, taking Baekhyun with me. Super Junior raged at the closing door and charged faster. Baekhyun raised his eyebrow at me but took my hand in his and dashed down the hallway. Behind us, I could hear Henry yell, "AHN SOOJUNG, YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!"

We stopped running when we made it to an empty hallway. Baekhyun let go of my hand and fell in step beside me.

"What was that about?" Baekhyun grinned.

"12 childish people that were being very stupid?" I laughed back.

"I never knew Super Junior sunbaes were so childish though."

"Well, you've only been here as an official group for two months now. Once you're here for at least 2 more, you'll understand."

"Anybody in particular that I should avoid?" Baekhyun stuck his hands into his pockets.

"OH MY GOSH. YES. Okay, let's start with Leeteuk..."

 

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA! OMO! CHANYEOL IS AWESOME." I laughed out loud, clutching my stomach.

"It wasn't THAT funny." Baekhyun pouted at me.

I elbowed him and shook my head. "Yeah. It was."

"Pfft. Are we going then?" Baekhyun motioned at the door that was now mysteriously in front of us.

"Sure." I pushed the doors open.

~Baekhyun's POV~

I'm not lying that the moment Soojung opened the doors, everybody stopped what they were doing and just yelled, "SOOJUNG!"

Well, she seems familiar with everybody here. Many swarmed her and gave hugs and "you've grown"s and "we miss you"s. I awkwardly shifted on my feet and just headed to where EXO was.

"Hey guys." I waved and sat next to Chanyeol.

They weren't focusing on me and were just staring at something else.

"Uh.. guys?"

"Dude, your girlfriend's hot." Kai slowly said.

"Eunhee? Of course she is." I huffed. About time they noticed she was right for me.

"No, no, no. He means your OTHER girlfriend." D.O. waved everywhere, hitting Chen in the process.

"I'm not a cheater, guys."

"Of course not. We're talking about Soojung. Damn, she's sooo hot." Xiumin grabbed for my arm.

"She's not my second girlfriend!" I threw my hands up in the air but snuck a glance at Soojung anyway.

She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and... ohhhh you erted people. Honestly speaking, she was cute in it even if it looked like she just left her house without changing.

"Baekhyun likes what he's seeing!" Chanyeol cackled, poking my side.

"Hey look, there's Miyoung!" I pointed to where she hopefully was.

"MIYOUNGGGGG!" Chanyeol took off to her.

"Well, he's dealt with." Kris laughed.

 

I spent most of the party just hanging out with EXO. Of course there were a few occasional glances at Soojung. Soojung would also stop by to introduce some sunbaes we don't talk to. *cough SNSD sunbaenims cough*

As we were playing truth or dare, slow music started playing.

"Okay, everybody. Get a partner and go to the dance floor." The DJ said into the mike.

An evil smile appeared all over my members' faces.

"Hey Baekhyun, truth or dare?" Chen leaned towards me.

"Dare." I mumbled absentmindedly.

EXO roared in laughter. "I dare you to go ask Soojung to this dance."

I glanced strangely at troll Chen but I got up anyways. Before I could even move one step, somebody interrupted me. Someone familiar.

"OPPAAAAAA!"

Someone like my girlfriend.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, I admit, I'm supposed to be doing a project due on Friday and studying for my test tomorrow.Today was just so tempting though because I barely have any homework. Extra long update to make up for those days where I didn't update :P

Comments :DDDD /expecting a lot of comments about Eunhee.