The Jealous Bacon

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Soojung's POV~

"WHAT?!" The whole room seemed to yell at Luhan and me.

"You guys know each other?" Suho tilted his head.

"Of course, she's my girlfriend." Luhan smiled, his arm snaking around my waist.

It took a minute for it to all sink in for EXO. When it did, it was chaos.

"WHAT? YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL SEHUNNIE?!" Sehun pouted.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ANY OF US!"

"I THOUGHT WE WERE CLOSE, HYUNG!" Baekhyun yelled the loudest, his mouth hanging open.

EXO started scolding Luhan and waggling their fingers at him.

"Guys, he's just joking." I stopped all the shouting while slapping Luhan's arm away, trying not to giggle at how gullible they all were.

"Oh." Everybody calmed down.

"Then how do you know each other?" Miyoung asked suspiciously.

"I was at Shanghai because my mom sent me to go to the math camp there. Luhan was staying there or something and we happened to bump into each other and we became friends. I never kept in contact with him and now we meet again."

"So... are we going to start practice now?" Luhan asked casually, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Sure..."

 

"Whoa... I take back them being Super Junior copycats." Miyoung leaned over and whispered to me.

"Me too."

EXO were all sprawled out on the floor, sweating buckets. Seriously, Kris was wringing water from his towel.

"So... how do you guys get into the SM building? Are you trainees?" Chanyeol tilted his head.

"Nah...." I hesitated, trying to think of a lie. If I said Henry was my cousin....

"I'm related to Minho." Miyoung mumbled. Did she just do what I think she just did?

"Minho sunbaenim?" Yeah, she did.

"Yeah, I come here to visit him with her." I scratched my head, half lying.

"Why'd you say that?" I mumbled under my breath.

"No good excuse came in my mind so I just told the truth." Miyoung mumbled back.

"You're related to Minho sunbaenim?" Chanyeol asked again.

Miyoung nodded. See, this is why we don't want to reveal it.

"You're related. To. Minho. Sunbaenim." Chanyeol mumbled.

"Yes, she is. Get it in that curly head of yours. Well, we should get back now." Suho smacked Chanyeol's head and glanced at the clock on the wall.

"We're going to practice more. See ya." Kris waved EXO-K off.

"Are you going to stay, Miyoung?"

She nodded and turned back to chatting with Chen.

"Bye Luhan!" I hugged Luhan.

"Bye, Soojung." He smiled.

 

~Baekhyun's POV~

When Soojung hugged Luhan, I swear, he turned red. I was mysteriously fuming mad.  WHY ARE YOU TURNING RED, LUHAN HYUNG? Wait, no. No such thoughts about Soojung. I barely know her and I'm not jealous. I have Eunhee. I have Eunhee.

"Let's go." I grabbed Soojung's wrist suddenly and started dragging her out.

"Bye guys!" She managed to shout before being dragged out further by me.

Behind me, I heard Chanyeol and D.O. talking to each other.

"Seems like he's jelly." Chanyeol remarked.

"That's good. She's more decent than Eunhee." D.O. cooly replied.

Soojung is nice and all but...NO, I REFUSE. EUNHEE IS PERFECT. HMPH. SHE IS PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!

 

~No One's POV~

EXO-K and Soojung were walking down the hallway in uncomfortable silence. Sehun was staring back at the practice room as if Luhan would appear next to him but he turned towards Kai instead when Sehun's "magical powers" could not bring him out. The Baekyeol couple started playing rock paper scissors randomly. The doughnut was just stomping the floor as the leader was trying to calculate how much time it would take to send each member to their next schedule. Soojung smiled at the sight and fiddled with her necklace.

"AHN SOOJUNG!" A short dino waved from the end of the hallway.

"Oh, hi, dino." Soojung turned to Jonghyun.

"You didn't visit me for what? A month? What kind of friend are you?"

"An awesome one, Jonghyun."

"OPPA! Jonghyun OPPA."

"No."

"Yeobo~" Key tugged on Jonghyun's arm and motioned towards the quiet EXO-K.

"Oh, sorry about that." Jonghyun scratched his head.

"SOOJUNGIE!" Taemin tackled Soojung and crushed her with his hug.

"Hi, EXO!" Taemin's face seemed to be stuck in a permanent :D.

"Hi, Taemin hyung/sunbae." They all chorused.

Taemin nodded and continued squeezing the heck out of Soojung.

"My turn!" Jonghyun pouted.

"No time for that. I...uh.. Soojung needs to tutor me! Bye!" Baekhyun grabbed Soojung's wrist again and started dragging her away from SHINee, who all stared dumbfounded after him. EXO glanced between their sunbae and their member and waved at SHINee, running after Baekhyun.

"Does he like Soojung?" Taemin tilted his head innocently.

"He already has that girl, Eunhee." Jonghyun mumbled.

"Shut up about those two. Soojung and Baekhyun look cute together. Soojung is ten million times better than that Eunhee." Key smacked Jonghyun's arm.

"Not my baby." Jonghyun pouted at Key.

"You have me, jagi." Key joked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update T.T I had an essay due and a whole bunch of tests this week. =.=

I'm also going to make this fic undergo some editing. I seriously wanted to make this whole fic thrid-person but I ended up giving up here. I won't be updating until everything is edited.

So................... a jealous piece of bacon that won't admit it ;)