That Bubbly Feeling

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Soojung's POV~

"Hey, guys." I waved at EXO, who were slowly coming up the stairs to the rooftop.

They waved back and Luhan hugged me in greeting.

"MIYOUNG!" Chanyeol shouted in a deep voice as he barrelled through everybody.

"Where's Hana?" Sehun asked innocently.

"In the computer lab finishing her essay." Chohee grinned.

"KAAY! Bye Luhan hyung! Bye other hyungs!"

"I don't get a specific name calling? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY, OH SEHUN!" Kai yelled.

I burst out laughing at their childish acts.

"Soojung... can you take me to buy steamed buns?"

I counted all the heads and frowned. "Where's the piece of pork?"

"Piece of pork! You're awesome at nicknames." Chanyeol roared and leaned against Miyoung.

"Get off." Miyoung smiled and pushed him away.

"Well, he's with his girlfriend." Chen shrugged.

"Again?"

Seriously, I don't get what he sees in her. She's just a little..... and he's been ditching us for the past week for her. What's special about this week that he ditches us?

I rolled my eyes. "I'll be right back, guys."

"I'm going with her!" Luhan shouted before catching up with me.

We walked aimlessly around the school, scouting for Bacon and his... girlfriend. Ugh, I still can't call her a person.

"How's your activities with EXO?" I scratched the back of my head.

"Oh, come on, Hailey. Really?" Luhan scoffed and gave me a one-armed hug.

"Says the person who asked how my MOM was doing." I laughed.

"Why do you always have to mention that?"

"Because I looooove you." I teased.

Luhan turned red and shook his head. We started our second trip around the school, his arm tightly coiled around me.

"Baekhyunnie~" A whiny voice came from close by.

"You're okay, right, Eunhee?"

"I'm fine, oppa. Can I just...?"

Luhan and I turned around the corner and my jaw dropped in shock. Eunhee had pulled Baekhyun towards herself and kissed him smack dab on his lips.

I felt my blood boil and I shivered, hitting my arms to get rid of the goosebumps.

"Let's go." Luhan mumbled, dragging me with him.

Thank you very much, Bacon. I don't know why but I had the urge to run back and slap Eunhee. Excuse the language.

"Hailey..." Luhan softly said and hugged me, not letting me look back.

 

"Soojungie~ My grades are dropping. Can't you tutor me?" Baekhyun whined and pouted, tugging my arm.

"I refuse." I hit his arm.

"PWEAAAASE!!!"

"You're an idol. Stop talking like a baby."

"No!"

"Aiiish."

"Soojungie~ I'll even do aegyo for you!" He pulled my sleeve.

"No."

"BBUING BBUING!!!"

I made the mistake to look at him. All I saw was:

 

I closed my eyes. Come on, Soojung. He's been...... I'm not sure what I'm mad at him about.

"Stop it. I can't see your eyes." I emotionlessly joked.

"Seriously, Soojungie. Please? I'm going to be kicked out at this point. I don't want to leave!"

"Because you don't want to say goodbye to your precious Eunhee." I mumbled under my breath.

Unfortunately, it didn't escape his notice.

"What? Are you jealous?" Baekhyun prodded my side.

"No."

"Tch. Whatever you say." Baekhyun scoffed.

"Why would I be jealous anyways?" My ice princess side started showing.

Baekhyun nudged me.

"What?" I raised my eyes to see his face inches away from mine.

"I have something to say." He brought his face closer.

"U-uh." I managed to utter out.

"Soojungie..."

"Y-yeah?" My heart pounded.

"Tutor me please?" Our noses were now a centimeter apart.

My heart sank in disappointment. This feeling is really starting to creep me out.

"N-no."

Darn my stutter.

"Soojungie~" He put on puppy dog eyes and let our noses touch, now our lips a centimeter apart.

"F-fine."

"YAY! I LOVE YOU SOOJUNGIE!!"

My heart skipped a beat as he said that. He pulled away from me and beamed, pecking my cheek. His face flushed red before he ran out.

"THANK YOU AGAIN SOOJUNG!!!"

What's this weird, bubbly feeling? Please don't tell me I like a piece of pork.

____________________________________________________________________________________

YAY! I UPDATED!

It seemed like a long time since I updated but it was actually 4 days 0_0

Now, the author will go to her little spazz corner and...

KYAAAAAAAAAA TEEEEN TOOOOP!!!! AND MYNAME!!!!!

Still trying to get to the fact that they are TECHNICALLY sunbaes of EXO but epically failing ><

Comments please!