Meeting EXO

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Soojung's POV~

Baekhyun and I walked towards the door at the near end of the hallway.

"If there's yelling, don't mind them." Baekhyun turned towards me.

I shrugged in return. Whatever. I was used to being yelled at by Super Junior for not going to meet them on time. Which reminds me... they're probably going to start yelling at me again when I see them soon.

Baekhyun twisted the doorknob open.

"Hey guys." Baekhyun greeted, poking his head in.

Immediately, he was verbally attacked.

"You're so late!" A voice came from inside.

"We waited for you like FORever!"

"We sent two people looking for you! Where the heck have you been?"

"I was just picking up my tutor." Baekhyun threw the door open to reveal me standing shyly behind the door.

Believe it or not, I'm a pretty shy person.

"OHHH PRETTY NOONA!" A guy with brownish hair and a seemingly emotionless face yelled.

Believe me, emotionless looking and cute are not a good combo.

"Whoa there, Sehun." Baekhyun held his hands out.

Sehun just pushed past and started making his way to me. He looks....trustable. Yes, that's a word. A word that I made up.

"Annyeong. I'm Ahn Soojung." I stuck my hand out at Sehun, not paying attention to Baekhyun's glaring.

"I'm EXO's maknae, Oh Sehun!" He beamed at me.

"Well, nice to meet you." I mumbled in response.

God, I at introductions.

"GUYS! IT'S A PRETTY NOONA!" Sehun shouted, jumping up and down and pointing at me.

Whoa, who knew he could be kind of cute despite his emotionless face? I take back it not being a good combo. He's one of the cutest maknaes I've seen.

I laughed as he hugged me. He must be an adorable dongsaeng for these guys. I wouldn't mind having a brother like him.

"I HUGGED PRETTY NOONA!" He yelled again, squishing me.

"Sehun." A guy with a huge smile said dangerously.

I guess he was trying to look scary but his smile didn't help in disciplining the maknae.

"Sorry, if our maknae is being a huge disturbance." He glared at Sehun, who immediately detached himself from me.

"She's a pretty noona, hyung!" Sehun pouted.

Aigoo, adorable!

"Anyways, I'm EXO-K's leader, Suho." His smile became wider when I smiled back at him.

"You need to discipline your members then." I scratched my head, looking at the chaotic scene.

Suho opened his mouth to say something but a Taemin-look-a-like pushed Suho aside.

Hey! I remember you! You were that stranger that was following Taemin that day when.... Gosh, he looks like Taemin, maybe he's his long lost twin! Hehe.

"YAH! RESPECT YOUR HYUNG!" Suho yelled, failing yet again to discipline them.

"I'm EXO's dancing machine, Kai." Kai tilted his head to look at me, ignoring the raging leader.

His face was suddenly extremely close to mine. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Why do they all have to be good-looking?

"Well..." I mumbled.

"That's enough, Kai." Baekhyun cleared his throat and pulled Kai away from me.

"Hey, Sehun's right. She IS pretty." Another guy with chubby cheeks came up to me, taking advantage of Baekhyun dragging Kai away.

I shifted under the sudden attention. Yeah, I'm not that popular in school but does that really matter? Anyways, the guy's chubby cheeks reminded me of Henry's chubby cheeks which reminds me of my cousin which brings me back to what happened near this practice room two months ago. Phew, that was long.

"XIUMIN HYUNG!" Baekhyun yelled, struggling to keep Sehun away.

"Calm down there, Bacon." A guy with curly-ish hair leaned against the doorframe.

"CHANYEOL! Seriously?!" 

Bacon, huh. Never thought of that nickname. I'm gonna use it.

"I didn't search for you just to hear this. I also found this person walking around by herself." Chanyeol gestured for somebody to come in.

Miyoung waved at me as I ran towards her.

"Miyoung!" I squealed and hugged her.

"ANOTHER PRETTY NOONA!"

A creepy looking guy, a guy that looked too serious to be true, and a guy with a 0_______0 face tackled Sehun to the ground before he could attack Miyoung. Miyoung just raised an eyebrow at me. I just laughed and started pointing out the people that already greeted themselves.

"And these are...." I trailed off, my finger lingering on the three.

"I'm Tao, he's Lay, and he's D.O." Tao introduced as they all waved, sitting on a flailing Sehun.

"THEY'RE PRETTY NOONAS, GUYS!"

"We're sorry about Sehun. He's usually not like this. I bet he ate a lot of sugar or just decided to be extremely hugely hyper. I'm EXO-M's leader, Kris, by the way." Kris said in English.

"They don't understand you." Baekhyun muttered.

"I mean, I'm EXO-M's leader, Kris." Kris tried to introduce himself again but ended up introducing in both Chinese and Cantonese.

"I'm Chen and that's Kris who said that he was EXO-M's leader." Chen said, nodding at Miyoung's confused face.

"Ohhh." Miyoung nodded her head in understanding.

"I understood what he was saying. I had the same problem. It's kind of hard to speak different languages and use the right language at the right time." I said, accidentally switching between Korean, English, Chinese, then Cantonese.

Everybody looked at the us like we were aliens, even Miyoung, who was the most used to it. Yeah, I tended to do that a lot until only recently.

"Well, we totally know what they're saying now." Chen remarked.

"I HAVE A PERSON TO TALK TO!" Kris whooped, ignoring the others' weird glances.

"Great, another alien." Lay muttered.

"Yah..... We're not aliens." Kris and I both chroused in Mandarin.

"Yeah-huh." Everybody nodded their heads sarcastically.

"Well, I think we introduced everyone except for..." Suho trailed off.

The door was thrown open, interrupting Suho.

"I'm so sorry guys! I got the text message right now and..." The person who burst through the door lifted his head to reveal a baby-like face.

He gazed at Miyoung then at me, as if to register who we were. Hey... he seems quite familiar. Maybe, I bumped into him somewhere or....

"Ahn Soojung?" He hesitated, tilting his head to the side.

"How do you know my name?" I asked, suspiciously eyeing him.

"Hailey?" He started again, calling me by my English name.

It took me a while as I tried to remember who called me that. There was Henry, my mom, my dad, Super Junior, SHINee, other SM artists, other k-pop idols I have become close with, some people that are close to me like Miyoung, Chohee, and Hana, and.....

"LUHAN!" I yelled, shocking all the EXO members and Miyoung.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kind of short update butI was rushing this update to upload it by Baekhyun's birthday so....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BACON!! SARANGHAEYO!!!

image

image

image

image

And of course...

Comments ^^ (if that's possible o____0)