Dating and Chen's Birthday Party

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Soojung's POV~

"Are you sure they're dating?"

"100%. You can just TELL!"

"Soojung, you're being unreasonable."

"I swear, their actions said everything. Luhan, you tell them!"

"T-they did seem sort of cuddly with each other."

"SEEE!" I hit the back of my hand to the palm of the other one and spread my arms dramatically while shaking my head.

Miyoung and Hana rolled their eyes and leaned back against the wall. "Soojung, Luhan. Stop overreacting." Miyoung calmly told the two of us.

"We SWEAR we're saying the truth." I waved my hand around.

"You're just imagining things, you guys. Let's get to lunch." Hana pushed herself off the wall and turned the corner.

"We're not lying!" I yelled after them, pulling Luhan with me. "You gotta believe Luhan at least!"

"Well, we're not like Ch-" Hana bit back 'Chohee' since we all knew she liked Luhan except Luhan himself.

"Not like who?" Luhan glanced confusedly at us. We all shook our heads frantically before we turned a corner.

Speak of the devil, Baekhyun and Chohee bumped into us. "Hey guys!" Chohee waved at us.

Baekhyun helped steady me since I accidentally bumped into him. "You okay there?"

"So where are you guys going?" Hana casually asked for all of us.

"Oh.. We're going out to eat. Wanna come?" Chohee nodded at us.

I shot a triumphant smile in Hana and Miyoung's direction. Obviously, those two are dating.

"Sure, why not?" Miyoung grinned. Baekhyun and Chohee's face brightened up as well. Wait, that's not supposed to happen. WHAAAAAAT?!

 

"You have no idea how awkward it would've been if it were only the two of us." Chohee chattered as she looked outside the window. I slumped my shoulders a little at the fact that I was wrong but secretly I felt glad that my two friends weren't dating.

The resteraunt was pretty despite the fact that it wasn't fancy or expensive. We were given seats next to a big window, allowing a scenic view of.. trees and flowers. Don't get me wrong, it was gorgeous and awesome but I was too wrapped up in my thoughts to notice this.

"So.. Chohee and I thought up this brilliant plan to get back at Chen for trolling us AND it's a perfect surprise party." Baekhyun placed his hands in his lap.

"That is..?" I leaned forward.

 

Oh. God. HEEEEEEEEEEELL. NO. I eyed the dress that Baekhyun waved in front of my face. It was pink. It was lacy. It looked uncomfortable. Believe me, I like dresses just when they're... Okay, let's get to the point. Pink and lacy can be put in the same category. Add uncomfortable and what do we have? A mad Soojung.

"Please? Just for this ONE day! You need to somehow celebrate EXO-M's win." Baekhyun pouted at me. I groaned. He and I both knew that I couldn't avoid that face no matter what.

"Just ONE day." I held up a finger before snatching the dress from Baekhyun's hands. His pout immediately turned upside down and he gave me a charming smile.

"Thank you, Soojungie." He hugged me before pushing me into the dressing room.

 

"WAAAAH! YOU'RE SO PRETTY!" My three best friends ran over and fawned over me. The rest of EXO stayed back and talked to their "dates". Apparently, Chohee and Baekhyun's forever brilliant plan was to make Chen feel forever alone on his birthday. Horrible prank but I gotta hand it to them, this IS pretty awesome considering the pranks Chen has been playing on us these 5 months.

"Hey! Our 'dates' are here!" Hana suddenly exclaimed as she skipped, if you can skip in high heels, towards Sehun. He smiled at her and helped her walk to the couches.

Chanyeol waved his hand about at Miyoung who grinned wildly and waved back. He ran over to her and picked her up and twirled her around, all the while smiling from ear to ear.

"Chanyeol! PUT ME DOWN!" Miyoung kicked her legs as Chanyeol let out a deep chuckle before obeying her. He suddenly pecked her lips, making her turn red. She glanced around at all the other people in the room who cheered and whooped.

"ABOUT TIME YOU GOT TOGETHER!" Kai shouted, waving his arms around. There was a lot of commotion and congratulations that I almost didn't notice Luhan give me a rose.

"You look very pretty today, Soojung." He beamed at me, shoving the rose towards me. Chohee was chatting with Baekhyun so she didn't seem to notice anything out of the norm.

"You're supposed to be on a date with Chohee. Now scram." I hissed at Luhan, pushing him towards my friend. Baekhyun said one last thing to her before fixing his tie and making his way over to me.

"Hi girlfriend for a day!" Baekhyun placed his arm around me and produced a bouquet of roses from somewhere.

"Seriously?" I reached for the roses anyways.

"Of course, to make it more obvious we're together." He made air quotes around together.

I felt a pang in my heart. Obviously, we're not actually together but why don't we take advantage of this situation. *evil laugh* What?

"Hey guys! Whoa.." Chen stumbled as he walked, seeing about 22 people all shoved into the spacious room.

"Hi Chen! We decided to bring dates to your party if you don't mind." Chanyeol grinned enthusiastically.

Chen looked at us suspriciously before pointing at Chohee and Luhan. "I don't trust you guys being a couple the most so I'll be keeping an eye on you."

"Don't worry about us." Luhan smiled, his eyes curving into crescents. He pulled Chohee towards him before crashing his lips on hers.

My eyes widened and I brought a hand up to my mouth. The room was then filled with big, gigantic, D.O eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG. This was a crappy chapter T________T Forgive me OTL

I was just so happy about EXO-M's awards now all I need is U-Kiss and I wanted to celebrate so right after I finished my homework I typed this chapter out with the ideas that just popped into my mind and here's the final product. Hehe, I'm such a bad author. I'm sorry about the lack of updates D: I have a bunch of homework and I have to edit a chapter of my other story while ALSO co-authoring another story. Don't worry, I'll try to update soon!

While you're still here, here's some EXO for you! ^^

Tao holding a Baekhyun sign XD

Showcase days :')

EXO-M group hug!

Okay, iamawesomeness OUT! *throws magic smokeballs and poofs away