After-Peformance Reactions

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Soojung's POV~

"What in the world was that?" Henry shook me hard.

"A pe-for-mance." I answered, his shaking not stopping.

"I LET MY COUSIN KISS SOMEBODY!!" He cried.

"Whoa, you're hurting your cousin there, sunbae." Baekhyun pulled me away with a grin.

"You stold my cousin's first kiss!" Henry accused, pointing at the younger male.

"I actually did around 3 to 4 months ago?" Baekhyun innocently tapped his chin before hiding behind me. "Help me!"

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" Henry raged.

"Dude, Henry, it's not like you're my older brother so just worry about Whitney, OK?" (A/N Ohmygod I'm laughing so hard because my school is called Whitney High and Henry's sister is Whitney and ohmygod I can't breathe)

"Besides, why would it matter to you if I'm dating your cousin!" Baekhyun piped up unhelpfully.

"YOU WHAT?!?!?"

"Oh, calm down, Henry Lau." My mom smacked his head.

"I think we chose the right boy, honey. Baekhyun seems to be very daring against Henry." My dad patted my mom's shoulder and laughed.

"I still prefer Luhan." She announced.

"Don't mind her. She knows she's been secretly rooting for Baekhyun this whole time. Don't worry. Surprisingly, Daddy approves of your relationship." My dad sent me a wink before he steered away my mom who seemed like she was going to yell at my dad.

"Seeeeee~ Even her dad approves of our relationship that hasn't really started but YEAAAH!" Baekhyun stuck out his tongue at Henry before he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. Henry looked like he was going to explode in anger until his face suddenly returned to its original color and he just patted my head.

"Have fun with your relationship, Hailey." Henry smiled. (A/N If you don't remember, Hailey is Soojung's English name.)

 

~No One's POV~

"THAT WAS AN AWESOME PERFORMANCE!!" Chohee came running to the two couples. "You guys were amazing. And you two kissed and you two kissed!"

A normal-colored face was not seen among the small group.

"Where's Miyoung?" Hana desperately tried to change the subject.

"Oh, she's down the hall with her loving boyfriend."

 

"SEHUN AND HANA SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" Chanyeol teased the couple childishly. Miyoung rolled her eyes and slapped her boyfriend's arm.

Sehun and Hana both pinked and tried to hide behind each other which was the funniest sight you could ever see.

"First comes l- OHMYGOSH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SOOJUNG?!" Chanyeol yelled and pointed at Baekhyun who just stole a kiss from Soojung.

"You should care because...?" Baekhyun tilted his head.

"BAEKHYUN AND SOOJUNG SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!!" Chanyeol sang the song loud enough for everybody in the hallway to stare at him strangely.

"Why am I dating this dork again?" Miyoung facepalmed.

"Because you LOOOOVE MEEE!"

 

Suho was waiting outside of the building for the two couples. He looked kind of breathless like he..

"I RAN ALL THE WAY HERE TO WATCH THE PERFORMANCE THAT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT!!" The kind-hearted leader waved his arms. It was a new sight to see especially since he never lost his cool. And here he is.. flapping his arms like a chicken.

"Anyways, here's your congratulations flowers." Suho calmed down and handed the bouquets to the girls.

"AWWW, hyung!! Why are there none for us?" Baekhyun pouted. Suho sighed before he grabbed Soojung's flowers and smacked Baekhyun's head with it. He apologetically gave it back to her. 

"The others are waiting to hear about your performance."

 

"You know, I was filming the whole thing?" Chen grinned as he twisted around to face everybody behind him. When the manager drove up with the van, Chen had immediately grabbed at the opportunity to ride in the front.

"You did?" Hana turned a bit pale.

"It's all right in here!" Chen sang, waving his hand away.

"Let me see! I think I messed up somewhere." Sehun grabbed at the phone.

"Nu-uh. And if you're asking if you did mess up, you were messing up the whole way through." Chen stuck his tongue out as he held the phone out of Sehun's grasp.

Chen, however, forgot to make his "plan" fool-proof and Soojung easily plucked it out of his hand.

"What the hell, Chen? There's no video." She accused, going through his phone. "And why is there a video of Luhan snoring?"

"YAH! GIVE IT BACK!!"

 

"NOOOONA!!" Tao yelled and wrapped his arms tightly around Soojung. "Did Baekhyun force you to do anything that you didn't want to do? You too, Hana! I can always wushu their butts if those boys misbehave."

"We're older than you, Tao." Baekhyun deadpanned.

"Not Sehun." Tao stuck out his tongue at Sehun.

"I have a video of the performance." Chen waved his hand.

"Don't believe him, he doesn't." Soojung pushed Chen lightly.

"Nu-uh. I have an actual video. Here you go, Tao."

Soojung paled a little visibly and she reached out to grab at Baekhyun's arm. Tao grabbed the phone with interest. He tapped the screen twice and stared at the screen intently. A few minutes later, a shocked look crossed his face. He threw the phone back at Chen before he ran away.

"KRIS GEGE!!"

 

Lay was reading a book, listening to music peacefully. Suddenly, Tao burst into the practice room and ran and hugged Kris. The leader was a little taken aback by the action before he cautiously patted the younger's back. Lay took off his earphones to see what was the matter. 

"Lay gege. Kris gege. Hana and Sehun kissed and Baekhyun hyung and Soojung noona kissed." Tao's muffled voice from Kris's clothes cried out.

"WHAT?!" Lay stood up in shock. He sat back down quickly as Kris started trying to calm Tao down. Lay just shrugged and plugged his earphone back into his ear.

*Now where was I...* Lay scanned the page.

The door burst open again and the four mentioned filed into the room. Lay looked up and saw them waving their hands around, talking. He curiously took his earphones off.

"NOONA AND BAEKHYUN KISSED!!"

"WHAT?!" Lay burst out.

Tao turned to give Lay an are-you-serious look.

 

D.O. was walking down the hallway with Kai when Chen came out of the practice room and grabbed them. Before they could protest, they were thrown into a scene they thought they wouldn't ever see until later. Baekhyun and Soojung, somewhat oblivious to the other people in the room, were being all cuddly and lovey dovey and fluffy and there's people barfing rainbows from all that fluffiness...

D.O's face immediately turned into his signature expression. D____________O

Kai pouted. "AAWWWW NOONA'S NO LONGER AVAILABLE!"

Five hands shot out to whack Kai's head. "KIM JONGIN!!" Kris, Suho, Tao, Baekhyun, and D.O. chorused.

"All right, all right. Sheesh."

 

"I WIN!!" Luhan yelled, jumping around as he watched Xiumin drop into an OTL form. Luhan placed his foot on the soccer ball and yelled childishly at the older male, "I AM THE KING OF SOCCER! NOBODY CAN BEAT ME!" 

"We get it, we get it. I can't believe you're my age." Xiumin groaned.

"And I can't believe you're my age." Luhan teased, his tongue sticking out playfully.

"YAH." Xiumin kicked the ball from under Luhan's feet, almost making him faceplant himself into the grass. Suddenly, Xiumin let out a loud gasp.

"Isn't that... Baekhyun and Soojung?" He pointed.

Luhan felt his heart drop down to his feet and towards the Earth's core.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohmygosh, I like how the second part of the last sentence sounded so nerdy XD

It breaks my heart to write that last section DDD: LUHAN BABY, COME TO MEEEE INSTEAD!

Oh and just for you guys to know, I'm making a oneshot about Kai :DD This is NOT the story I've been planning for months, though. Anyways, here's the link if you want to check it out ^^ CLICK!!  I'm really proud of it and I love every single sentence that I'm writing :DDD Feel free to subscribe!

I have nothing more to say besides... ALPACA!!