Second Encounter

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Soojung's POV~

"BACON!!" I leapt towards the plate of food. Suddenly, it changed into an Asian that looked vaguely familiar. He was cute, honestly. I flailed my arms and hoped I wouldn't keep leaping towards the guy. However, I just kept sailing for him no matter how much I tried to get gravity to pull me towards the ground.

WAKE ME UP YOU STU-

Nae ssyo, nae ssyo, opera noraehaneun opera chumchuneun nae opera
Neomu joheunikka jeongdabeun igeonikka
Nae ssyo, nae ssyo, opera naega mandeun opera sesang meotjin o-

"Stupid clock. I didn't mean it literally." I grabbed the alarm off my bedside table and chucked it inside my drawer. I was about to fall asleep again to continue my food dream until my backup alarm came.

"AHN SOOJUNG! WAKE UP!!!" The muffled alarm yelled. It was still quite loud as I groaned and pulled the drawer out.

"I understand mochi cheeks." I turned the alarm off to shut my cousin's voice out.

Yes, I have my cousin as my alarm just so his annoying voice would wake me up. Okay, his voice isn't annoying but he can make it annoying on purpose.

I sat up in my bed and dangled my feet from the side. I was about to go to sleep again until my third backup alarm jerked me awake.

"SOOJUNG!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"ARASSO! I'M UP FOR SCHOOL!" I yelled back, annoyed.

I ran into my bathroom and hurried to change.

Thank god, there's no uniform so I could choose what I can wear. (A/N that's possible in Korea right? o_0)

Once I finished changing, I ran downstairs to grab a piece of bread and jammed it in my mouth.

"You need to eat a full breakfast, Soojung-ah." Mom stated.

"I'll eat it at school. No time, mom. Love you." I kissed her on the cheek and hurried out, grabbing my backpack.

Stupid university class in the morning. Making me wake up at 6 in the morning just so I can get to school.

I started towards the bus stop to go to my not-so-nearby university.

"YAHHH!!! WAIT UP FOR ME YOU STUPID BUS!"

 

~No One's POV~

Baekhyun crossed his arms. "Why are we going to a stupid university?"

"Just because we're idols doesn't mean we stop learning, Baekhyun-ah." Chanyeol turned towards him.

"I already don't have enough sleep. Now there's a university to study for." Baekhyun complained.

"You complain more than the maknae." Suho glared.

"Yeah hyung! WAAAAIT! That's an insult!" Sehun pouted.

"I hear Eunhee's there." D.O. offered reluctantly.

Baekhyun's face lit up. "REALLY?"

All of EXO winced and nodded. Baekhyun started bouncing up and down in his seat.*Eunhee's going to be there! Eunhee's going to be there! Can't wait until I see my girlfriend!*

The car came to a sudden halt, throwing everybody forward.

"EUNHEE!" Baekhyun yelled, jumping out of the car.

She wasn't the first thing he saw, though. Instead, there were bunches and bunches of fangirls.

"Argh." Kai groaned.

 

~Soojung's POV~

"SOOJUNG!! DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE NEW GUYS COMING TO OUR SCHOOL? THEY'RE THE NEW BOY BAND EXO." Chohee squealed.

"Those people that tried to copy Super Junior?" I frowned.

"They don't copy. They have their own charm, girlfriend. Especially Sehun. He's so cute." Hana dreamily said.

"Aish, Chohee and Hana. You can fangirl about them. They still copy Super Junior." Miyoung high-fived me.

"You guys are such party poopers." Chohee pouted.

"It's true!" Miyoun and I chorused.

The other two glared at us as we continued walking to our classes. Suddenly, a load of fangirls started blocking the hallway. In the midst of it all,  a group of 12 guys were walking towards us.

"OMO! They're coming!" Hana and Chohee clung onto each other.

I glanced up to see the guy that I hadn't thought about for a month. Well, until this morning when I dreamed about him. Yeah, I realized I dreamed about him. AWWWWWKWARD.

What is that guy even doing here?

I mentally smacked myself. Duh, Soojung. You babo, he's here to study.

When they walked past, I still stood there, rubbing my eyes.

"I think unnie fell for Baekhyun. Sorry unnie, but he's already taken by Eunhee." Hana nudged me. She pointed at the annoying b!tchy girl. He looks too nice for her and yet he DATES HER?!

"I don't care who he's dating." I sharply responded.

I lost my first kiss to an idol? An SM idol that I don't know about? And he's dating that snobby Eunhee as well. That one that always hates on me just because I'm smarter than her? Yep. I lost my first kiss to him.  Aish, life hates me.

"Unnie's jealous." Chohee sang.

"Shut up."

 

Chohee, Miyoung, and I smiled and chatted as we sat in class, waiting for the bell to ring. Suddenly, three guys entered, making many girls squeal. Chohee turned her head and squealed her head off with them.

"Omo, there's some members from EXO!" Chohee tugged my sleeve.

Miyoung and I just shrugged.  Chohee rolled her eyes in response and tried to peer over the girls heads. "My bias isn't here."

The bell rang and everybody hurried to their seats. Many girls were still squealing at the three up front. I decided not to care and continued studying for the test I have for the next class.

"Well, we have some new students. Please introduce yourself." The professor said from where she was at the front of the classroom.

I kept on studying and ignored the introductions. *Shoot, I haven't used the quadratic formula since a long time.*

I just cocked my head and ignored the glares that I could feel were shot at me when the empty chair next to mine was pulled out. Great, an idol is sitting next to me and girls are going to glare my head off.

"Soojung. Please pay attention." The professor calmly stated. My face turned beet red as I closed my math book and focused on the notes.

"Soojung, huh?" A voice smoothly asked me.

I raised her head to be inches away from that guy's face. God, he's cute. Is he just the visual? If he is, meh. I don't like visuals, I like vocalists, lead vocalists.

"Y-yeah." I ducked my head to hide my red face.

Gosh, life just hates me, huh? They just had to choose that fateful day to make my life difficult.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Random update :D

I'm supposed to be studying but meh.... XD