Off Day

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

kpopluver123 on 7-4-2012 14:55:18 says: Haha lol D.O. In the Chinese hotel Daebakk and who knows that Henry is her cousin in exo?

Let's just go with the safe answer and say that a lot of people know XDD

mad_hatter14 on 7-4-2012 21:12:16 says: Are Baekhyun & Soojung gonna end up with each other???

Update Soon Please!!!

Baekhyun Fighting!!!

Shhhhhh.... secret. YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW UNTIL SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY I THINK....

 

~Baekhyun's POV~

"Are you okay, Bacon? You're not even yelping yourself to sleep." Chanyeol rolled over in his bed.

"I'm fine. Perfectly fine." I mumbled.

My mind was drifting back to Luhan and Soojung. Argh. Why am I being so so so frustrated? ARRRRRGH. I flipped over and buried my face in my pillow.

"You rea-"

"YES."

 

"Rise and shine guys." Manager hyung threw open the door to our room.

Chanyeol was already awake and hyped up, being the happy virus he is. I groaned and slowly got up. I was thinking about Luhan and Soojung all night. I doubt I even got a wink of sleep.

"Omo, Baekhyun-ah. You're starting to get eyebags." Manager hyung walked over and examined me.

"I'm fine. Nothing eyeliner can't do to cover it up." I beamed.

"Whatever you say. Now change!" 

"What's the special event today?" I yawned, stretching my arms.

"Nothing."

"NOTHING?!"

"No schedule. Have fun, dude." Manager hyung grinned before closing the door.

"CHANYEOLO!! DID YOU HEAR THAT?"

"HELL YEAH!"

 

"Soojungieeeeeeee. PWETTY PWETTY PWETTY PWEAAASE?" I begged over the phone.

"Aigoo. Why would you study on an off day?"

Because I wanna be with you.

"Because I wanna pass this test and how did you know we had an off day?"

"I-I just guessed!"

"Soooooo, are you coming over?" I excitedly waited for her reply.

"Fine, what harm can there be?"

Ohhhh, Soojung. That's a lot of harm that can be done. *cough Me making sure you have no time to hang out with Luhan cough*

 

"Ok, I''m here. Happy?" Soojung gave a quick smile and stepped into our dorm.

"Very." I grabbed her wrist.

"So what do you need help with?

"Stuff."

"O....kay?" She raised her eyebrow at me.

I pushed open the door to my room.

"Whoa.. you cleaned up in here, Bacon. Uh... Baekhyun."

My heart sank a little in disappointment. What happened to Bacon and piece of pork. Although I didn't usually like people calling me Bacon, it just felt right whenever Soojung did.

"So, what do you need help with?" Soojung sat on my tidy bed and pulled the textbook onto her lap.

I climbed onto the bed beside her and settled down. I leaned close and flipped through some pages.

"I need help on that one." I pointed at the problem.

Soojung started explaining the problem to me. I pretended to actually listen to her. Ok, honestly, I know everything in that book by now because Soojung helped me already. I just wanted her to come. Selfish, I know, but she's MY tutor.

"Baekhyun, are you even paying attention?" Soojung waved her hand in front of my face.

"Yes." I nodded my head.

"Fine, answer this question."

"800." I replied immediately.

"I don't really think you need help then. That was the hardest question." Soojung got up.

I bit my lip. Must come up with reason for Soojung to stay.

"Shoot! I don't have money for ddubokki." She cursed under her breath as she rummaged through her pockets.

Bingo!

"I'll get you ddubokki." I grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards the dorm exit.

"Wait, what?"

"D.O. UMMA! SOOJUNG AND I ARE GOING TO EAT DDUBOKKI! NO NEED TO COOK FOR US!" I yelled before closing the door.

"Come on." I urged Soojung, intertwining my fingers with hers.

 

"Two plates of ddubokki, ahjumma!" I held up two fingers.

"Aren't you the boy that hangs around Soojung all the time?" The ahjumma grinned at me.

I nodded my head. "I think you're talking about me."

"Take care of her. She's grown up so fast....Already dating a handsome young man." She sighed

I blushed at the compliment. "But I'm not dating-"

"Shhhhhht. I assure you that you probably will if you're not already. Don't you youngsters read romances anymore? The handsome boy almost always ends up with the pretty girl. Now here's your order." The ahjumma handed me the two plates of ddubokki.

"That stuff only happens in fanfics!"

"Now, young man. Fanfics just exaggerate real life situations. Shoo! Your girlfriend is waiting for you."
 

 

"Here's your order, ma'am. I believe everything is to your satisfaction?" I grinned at Soojung, placing the ddubokki in front of her and bowing down.

"Yes. Quite right, Mr. Byun. Dismissed." Soojung played along, waving her hand in the other direction.

I bowed again and met eyes with her. We held the stare for a long time before we both burst out laughing. I plopped down on the seat in front of hers and opened my package of chopsticks, still laughing.

"NOONA!"

"UNNIE!" Two little kids came running towards Soojung.

"Annyeong! Did you lose your mom this time?" Soojung bent down.

"Neh~." They both chorused.

"Aish. Be careful next time, kids." She scolded playfully.

"Unnie? Who's the good-looking oppa?" The girl pointed at me.

"Hayoung, it's not nice to point. That's Baekhyun oppa, arasso?"

"Baekhyun hyung!" The boy yelled. "I'm Sungjong! Like the one from Infinite!"

"Unnie, when did you meet oppa? I never saw him before." Hayoung peered at me.

"He's just a friend from my school."

"He should be noona's boyfriend!" Sungjong clapped his hands.

"I have a girlfriend though." I spoke up.

"HAYOUNG NOONA! HE TALKS!"

"OMO! OPPA ACTUALLY TALKS!"

Soojung laughed. I made a face at her which made her laugh even more.

"Break up with your girlfriend, oppa! I bet Soojung unnie is better than your girlfriend!"

"Does your girlfriend have a name?" Sungjong climbed onto my lap.

"Of course. Her name's Choi Eunhee."

"Choi Eunhee?! OPPA'S DATING HER?!" Hayoung yelled.

"You know her?" I raised an eyebrow and sat back.

"Of course! Soojung noona doesn't like her and Eunhee's younger sister isn't any nicer!" Sungjong pouted.

"Isn't that Eunhee right there?" Hayoung pointed straight behind me.

I spun around and there Eunhee was a few tables away. With another guy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I know everybody was waiting for this day to happen.

I'm pretty sure many of you have something to say about this :P