Again?!

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Soojung's POV~

"SOOJUNG, CHOHEE, MIYOUNG! YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!" Hana screamed from where she was down the hallway.

I hid myself behind my books as Hana pushed through the crowds to join us. Honestly, I wonder how I know these weird people that I call friends. Basically, Miyoung's the only one that seems sane out of my three friends.

"You won't believe what happened to us either!" Chohee squealed as well.

"Rooftop? Please, I can't stand this embarrassment." Chohee and Hana glared at Miyoung.

See, like I said. Miyoung is the only sensible one.

We climbed the stairs to our lunch spot and hangout.

"Guess what happened today?" Hana chattered.

"What?"

"Sehun's in the same class as me! And he asked for a pencil from me and oh my... I'm never going to lose that pencil!" Hana fanned her face.

"How interesting." I slowly said.

I don't get why they can fangirl so much. Then again, Henry Lau, of all people, is my cousin and I'm friends with a few idols....

"Well, Chen, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun are in our class." Chohee leaned forward as if sharing a secret.

"No freaking way. That's no fair."

"Wait, there's more. Soojung-ah and Miyoung-ah get to sit next to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Except they don't appreciate it." Chohee stuck her tongue out at us.

I slowly turned red at the mention of Baekhyun's name and stuck my tongue out at Chohee in response.

I took my sandwich and bit into it. "We're sorry if we don't like those Super Junior copycats."

"Just because Henry's your cousin doesn't give you the right to not like Exo." Chohee hotly replied.

"I bet you never listened to them." Hana piped up but shrank when I shot a glare in her direction.

Hana's right though. I never did listen to EXO. Heck, I lost interest when Mr. Lee Soo Man did soooooo many teasers for them. Seriously? He should've known better.

"Now girls. We have no reason to fight even if they might've copied Super Junior." Miyoung gave each one of us a pointed look.

"UMMA AGREES WITH ME!" I pointed at the oldest while giving a triumphant look at the others.

 

~No One's POV~

"Oh Sehun!" Suho beckoned for the maknae who looked completely and utterly lost in the crowd of students.

Sehun's face lit up as he made his way towards his friends.

"Guys! I have met the cutest girl in the world!" Sehun plopped down on the seat next to Luhan's.

"Look, our maknae is growing up." Luhan grinned and put an arm around Sehun's shoulder.

"Hunhan alert." Xiumin mentioned.

"Aish, go to your Tao."

"Tao's hanging out with Kris!"

"Well, Chanyeol and Baekhyun sit next to cute girls. Try to beat that." Chen nodded toward the bacon and eggs.

"She ignored me though." Chanyeol pouted.

"Bacon, what about you?" Kris leaned forward expectantly.

"He's been texting Eunhee all day. He hasn't been paying attention to the girl next to him as much as she didn't pay attention to him." Chen replied.

"Aish..."

Oblivious to what was happening around him, Baekhyun started smiling at the latest text from Eunhee. He excitedly typed back.

"Bacon, you need a life out of texting Eunhee. How about spending some time with me?" Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows.

Baekhyun ignored Chanyeol. "Do you guys know where Eunhee is?"

EXO rolled their eyes.

"She's somewhere in this school and if you're heartless enough to di- HE DITCHED US!" Sehun whined, pointing after Baekhyun.

 

"Aish you fangirls. Super Junior is ten times better than EXO."

"But EXO are only rookies!"

"Rookies that copied Super Junior."

"They're not copycats!"

"Hell yeah, they are."

"Go away." Chohee jokingly pushed Soojung away.

"Fine." Soojung sniffed and pretended to walk out the door. She bumped into something and fell backwards.

*Not again! Please just be a pole.*

Her friends gasped as Soojung opened her eyes. Baekhyun was hovering above her. Soojung just stared straight as his brown eyes. He gave an embarrassed eye-smile and chuckle. Soojung tried not to pay attention on how good-looking he was.

*He's dating Eunhee. He's dating Eunhee.....Why would this guy date someone like Eunhee?*

"I'm sorry." Baekhyun got up and dusted his pants, hiding his red face. *I always seem to meet her like this.*

"It's okay." Soojung blushed as she picked herself off the ground.

Baekhyun temporarily forgot about Eunhee as he smiled to himself. *Cute.*

"So, um..., why are you here?" Miyoung asked. Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts.

"I'm looking for Eunhee. Do you know where she is?" Baekhyun innocently looked around, ignoring the disapproving looks from the girls.

"We don't know but can I get you- HE LEFT!" Hana whined, holding her finger up in Baekhyun's direction, who was already walking down the stairs.

"Just give it up, Hana."

________________________________________________________________________________________

A wild update has appeared!

Sorry if this was a bit y but yeah...

Comments ^^