Thank you ^^

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

I sincerely want to thank all my subscribers. Some of you have been stuck with me and this horrible fic since day one while others joined as each chapter went. I really didn't think I could get 434 subscribers and really, you guys are the best. So, I'm going to include a few bonuses for my readers. 

 

Character/ Pairing Analysis:

Sehun and Hana

I imagined these two as the innocent couple. I'm pretty sure I never mentioned in this fic that they kissed and I wanted it that way. They're basically the campus couple that walks around holding hands and sharing sweet smiles with each other. Even though they never say stuff like "I love you," you can tell that they really truly do love each other. In the epilogue, I had the two break up because we all know not all relationships last. Many couples mainly break up because they just lost interest in each other but in Sehun and Hana's situation, I wanted them to believe they should take it slow even if they knew they already liked each other a lot. Even if I'm not writing about them any longer, I can tell that if I did, their relationship would blossom nicely.

 

Miyoung and Chanyeol

These two were the most interesting to write in my point of view. Miyoung always seemed a little detached and gloomy about the world. She doesn't have a lot of intense reactions; it's all limited to just a few emotions. Chanyeol, on the other hand, was that ray of sunshine that brightened up everybody's day. He was always bright and jumpy and positive. At first, this had annoyed Miyoung because she was used to being in her own little gloomy world but in the end, Chanyeol, the ray of sunshine, ended up brightening up her world too. Miyoung was the neutralizer to Chanyeol's bounciness while Chanyeol was the one that made her smile.  I personally liked how their relationship came out since they meshed together really well. 

 

Chohee and Luhan

There's people that click immediately while there's others that take time to realize that they fit together. My mindset about these two was that their relationship wasn't perfect at first. They weren't supposed to be interested in each other romantically. Chohee was a fan of Luhan - realize that just because you're a fan doesn't mean that you truly love them - and Luhan already had his crush on Soojung. Their affections were one-sided. When I first started this fic, I was actually planning for these two to not get together in the end but I realized halfway through that maybe they should be together. Thus, the Luhan and Chohee couple were born. Their relationship took a while and I personally liked how Luhan slowly fell in love with Chohee (I'm not sure if it would be completely appropriate to say they fell in love but it's very close to that). My whole point for Luhan practically pushing Chohee away and friendzoning her had a lot to do with friendzones. Many people think that once you reach the friendzone, you're never going to get out. However, it is possible to get out of the friendzone. Ron Stoppable proved it. Chohee also proved it. Their relationship was a long, complicated one and they still managed to pull through. I think this is one of my most meaningful couples that I've written about. 

 

Baekhyun and Soojung

Of course, the main couple has to be last because we all know we should save the best for last. I really wanted these two to be different than other couples you see in other fanfics. If you don't know, I truly try to make my stories different from others. I put a few obstacles (that ended up being minor OTL) like the fact that Baekhyun was dating Eunhee. I was really hoping that maybe I could write them in a slightly different way but they ended up cheesier than I expected. These two were what I would like to call the 'meant to be' couple and the 'couple of firsts' in this story. They were one of the cutest to write about and also one of the hardest to write actually. I personally liked the moments they had together more than the other couples (obviously) and I'm sort of sad that I'm going to let this couple go. 

 

Small scenario:

A/N: This takes place around the time Wolf was coming out. I know it seems like a long time ago but bear with me

Soojung smiled as she watched the ahjumma fish out her ddukbokki, catching up with how the business was going and how everything else in the world was doing as well. Next to her, Baekhyun was desperately trying to cover his face from the passerbys.

"Anyways, your boyfriend is getting popular these days. The building near here has a gigantic picture of him with eleven other guys." The ahjumma handed Soojung her ddukbokki which she exchanged with a small wad of cash.

"You know how it is. Last time, they had Henry's picture." Soojung grinned before bidding the older woman goodbye and walked towards a table nearby. Baekhyun nodded his head and quickly scurried after her. 

"The youth." The ahjumma shook her head. 

 

Baekhyun struggled to cover his face, not wanting anybody to recognize him while he was finally on a peaceful date with his girlfriend. He stabbed at a ddukbokki over and over, glancing over his shoulder. He didn't need anybody recognizing him, especially that EXO's comeback was almost literally right around the corner.

"Are you just going to keep stabbing that or are you actually going to eat it?" Soojung teased. 

Baekhyun didn't say anything back - the paranoia that people could recognize him by voice too was also taking over - and popped the ddukbokki into his mouth. 

"Hey, are you even listening to me, piece of pork?" 

Baekhyun glanced at Soojung before speaking quietly. "I am." 

"Then answer me!" 

"But what if people recognize me?"

"I thought you said back at Christmas last year that you didn't care." 

"That was Christmas. This is our comeback time. Fans are swarming everywhere. They'll discover me." 

Soojung just sighed, finishing the last of the ddukbokki. I thought this was a date.

"It is a date," Baekhyun replied as if he read her mind, "I'll make it up to you. I promise." 

Baekhyun slowly brought up a slender pinkie and smiled under his hood. Soojung couldn't help but smile back as she twisted her pinkie with his. 

 

Baekhyun kept the promise. Right after Soojung threw away the plate for the ddukbokki, he grasped her hand and pulled her away. 

Minutes later, they were in front of a park. Baekhyun pulled off his hood and ran his hand through his hair. Soojung grinned and took the opportunity to peck his cheek.

"The fans wouldn't think of finding us here." Baekhyun grinned, kissing Soojung back. 

They laced their fingers together and walked through the park, enjoying the peaceful time they have together. 

"NOONA! HYUNG!" 

"UNNIE! OPPA!" 

Two kids ran up to the couple, jumping around and smiling. Soojung and Baekhyun bent down simultaneously. 

"Hayoung! Sungjong! Did you lose your mom again?" Soojung grinned, ruffling both of their heads. 

"No, our mom is over there." Sungjong pointed to where his mom was standing near a park bench. 

"Anyways, are unnie and oppa dating now?" Hayoung pointed at the couple's connected hands. 

"Yes, we are." Baekhyun pecked Soojung's cheeks quickly, a cheesy smile appearing on his face. Soojung blushed and nudged her boyfriend. 

"Hayoung and Sungjong! That's where you ran off to!" The said children's mom called, her face filled with worry. However, when she saw Soojung, her whole body seemed to relax. "Hello, Soojung. These two didn't cause you any problems, right?" 

Soojung and Baekhyun straightened up. "No, they were fine. They didn't even run off for that long." 

"It was nice seeing you and your boyfriend again. Say bye to them." Hayoung and Sungjong waved their hands at the couple before walking in the opposite direction with their mom. 

"One day, we'll have adorable children like Hayoung and Sungjong." Baekhyun grinned, pulling Soojung closer to him and kissing her forehead. 

"Shut up, piece of pork." Soojung slapped his stomach.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK, I would first want to deeply apologize. There was more to this thank you present but they either A) didn't satisfy me or B) I was too lazy to do them so you only get these presents. 

Second of all, I would like to make a small announcement. I still have a Chen fic in progress and I'm editing and editing the plot so everything comes together and meshes well with each other and is as perfect as possible. However, after my Chen fic, I've decided to stop writing hetero fics (unless I come up with some brilliant idea for one) and I will be more OTP centric. 

Third of all, if you're following me on tumblr, you probably already know this but right now, I'm sorta like meh about EXO. I've been more multifandom aND I AM PROUD OF IT. But I promise when I write, it would all be EXO ships because I don't ship anything harder than EXO ships OTL 

Fourth of all, my friend has wanted me to post this oneshot since forever. I wrote this around Sehun's and Luhan's birthday and I posted it on tumblr but for easier access, I'm posting it here too. CLICK 

If you want to talk to me or anything, just send me a message on my wall or visit my tumblr

Well, it's time to finally let this fic go. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENTS, SUBSCRIPTIONS, UPVOTES, AND LOVE. iamawesomeness SIGNING OUT if anyone is interested today's my birthday