Epilogue

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

Love's a strange emotion. It comes in so many different forms that one can't exactly know who they're going to fall in love with, when it's going to happen and what kind of relationship they're going to have.

Love is innocent. It doesn't need to be all kisses to show affection. Love is, after all, an emotion you feel.

"YOU WHAT?!"

"We broke up. I don't see what the big deal is, hyung." Sehun casually inspected his growing nails. He mentally made a note to himself to cut them soon before picking at some dirt caught under his index finger.

"THIS IS A BIG DEAL! How do you think Hana feels? She must be heartbroken, that poor thi-" D.O. waved his washrag around.

"We both agreed on the breakup." Sehun interrupted, glaring indignantly at his hyung.

"You what now?" D.O. stopped acting dramatic and dropped his arms to his sides.

"We decided to get to know each other better before we blindly go into a relationship. If we think we should, we'll start dating again. We also promised that we'll show the other full support if we find someone better."

"You what now?" D.O. repeated, his eyes rounding.

"Never mind. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go visit somebody." Sehun heaved himself up from the couch and strolled over to the door. "Later, hyung."

 

The oven dinged behind Hana as the timer to her right went off. She continued stirring the batter and pulled on an oven mitt, shutting off the timer with her elbow. Once the oven mitt was securely encasing her hand, she reached for the handle of the oven behind her, the cookie batter bowl in the crook of her elbow. She opened the oven door and stood, lost, in front of it. How was she going to take the cake out of the oven when she only had one free hand? She had to get both orders done as quickly as possible and she obviously needed more hands for that.

A jangle of bells hitting the door of the shop and a few grunts were enough for Hana to know there was another person in the shop. Hana glanced up but didn't move from her spot. Usually, she would be happy to hear the bell of the shop jangle. It meant customers. But at that very moment, she didn't want to see any customers. She turned from her spot in front of the oven and smiled when she saw the person that had entered.

"Sehun! Stir the batter while I get this cake out the oven!" Hana gestured for Sehun and placed the bright blue bowl filled with the cookie batter on the table.

The latter crossed the store in a few large strides and he slipped an apron (unnecessary really) around his waist and grabbed the bowl placed on the table. Once she was sure that Sehun had the cookie batter safely tucked in his arms and was actually stirring it, Hana turned around and pulled on the other oven mitt before taking the newly baked cake out.

Sehun grinned, swirling the spoon around. "Busy as always, huh?"

"My mom and dad have so many extra orders that I need to help. What brings you here? Do you want to almost burn down the entire bakery again?" Hana teased, putting the cake carefully onto the table.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault!" Sehun stabbed the spoon he was using into the middle of the bowl before peeking from underneath his bangs. "Your parents did understand that I didn't really mean to burn down their bakery right?"

Hana giggled, grabbing two bags of icing and carefully cutting open the top. "They surprisingly did understand but they-", Hana stopped and cleared before continuing in a mimicking tone, "Firmly request that I don't let you near the oven or the stove ever again."

Sehun rolled his eyes while Hana let out another laugh. She then concentrated on the work in front of her, shutting everything out. Her hands carefully pressed the bag to create perfect swirls on the cake, a satisfied smile appearing on her face each time she was done with a swirl. Her forehead was creased into concentrated lines but Sehun still thought Hana was the cutest thing in the world.

Hana being his girlfriend was probably one of the best points in his life so far, besides the fact that he debuted. Sehun missed actually being able to call her his girlfriend. Despite what he said to D.O. earlier in the day, Sehun didn't want to take the relationship slowly. He wanted to keep their relationship as it was before the breakup, no matter how "fast-paced" it was going. He liked the small smiles or the blushes or just about anything that was directed to him and him only. However, if Hana wanted to take it slow, he was willing to wait.

"Do you want cake pops and bubble tea? I'm done with everything else after this." Hana interrupted Sehun's train of thought as she created the last little swirl with grace.

"Sure." Sehun smiled.

 

"Bubble tea. Cake pops. I hope you enjoy, master." Hana joked, plopping into the chair across from Sehun.

Sehun's mouth watered as he stared at the cake pops in front of him. No other sweet in the world could compare to Hana's. Actually, it was more like nobody else could compare to Hana.

Hana laughed at Sehun's expression and offered a cake pop to him. He quickly grabbed for it, brushing their hands together on purpose, before popping the cake pop into his mouth.

Hana's face turned a barely noticeable shade of pink.

"I think the cupcakes are done." She blurted, bolting out of her chair. Sehun took a quick note of that and grinned in satisfaction.

Maybe being best friends was okay too.

 

Love's unpredictable. Sometimes, polar opposites make the cutest couples. You just never know what happens when it comes to love.

Bright sunlight streamed through the partly opened curtains. Miyoung groaned and rolled over, not ready to face the morning just yet. However, all of her early morning drowsiness was thrown out the window when she realized there was an arm tightly wound around her waist. She bolted up and squinted at the figure lying next to her. 

A messy bundle of black hair and a long, lanky body was enough for Miyoung to know who it was. It was somebody that she knew all too well.

"Park Chanyeol! What did I tell you about sleeping at my place?" Miyoung smacked her boyfriend's head. 

"Morning Miyoung." Chanyeol's voice drawled out from under the blanket, his deep voice an octave lower than usual and a lot more huskier due to the morning.

"Didn't I tell you to sleep in your own dorm? You probably have a schedule today too!" 

"Your bed is warmer than mine." Chanyeol murmured. "And I do have a schedule but that can wait. I just want to be with my girlfriend, alright?"

He shot his arms out and wrapped them firmly around Miyoung, pulling her back down. Her back hit the soft bed and she rolled her eyes, enjoying the warmth nonetheless. Chanyeol nuzzled her neck and hummed, the vibration sending shivers that coursed throughout her body. Miyoung snuggled closer, hands Chanyeol's shirt. 

She should be getting up for her job but she could care less right now. Being with Chanyeol was enough for the moment.

 

Miyoung fiddled with the camera in her hands tiredly. Because of some happy virus's schedule, she was forced to get out of her comfortable bed and an even more comfortable pair of arms and to arrive at her job. Since she had a lot to prepare, she was earlier than other people. There was literally nobody on set except for a few other people who also had a lot to set up. 

"Bad morning?" One of Miyoung's coworkers asked, also setting up for the photoshoot that day.

"Every morning is a bad one, Taehee." Miyoung grumbled. 

"Don't worry. I heard the people that were coming today are cute." Taehee squealed. 

"You think every guy that comes is cute." 

"Because they are! You should go out and at least go see some gu-" 

"I have a boyfriend already." Miyoung bluntly mumbled. 

"Is he as dark and gloomy as you?" Taehee scoffed playfully. 

"Sadly not."

The door to the studio suddenly slammed open. Miyoung didn't take a glance at all, fixing some equipment. Loud chatter filled the still empty studio. Miyoung raised her eyebrows at the familiar voices and slowly turned around. Taehee grabbed at Miyoung's sleeve and squealed, jumping up and down. It reminded her of when Chohee and Hana were all fangirly over EXO and this time it was no different. EXO-K was apparently having a photoshoot in none other than the studio that Miyoung worked at.

"Aren't they cute?" Taehee gestured at the group of six guys. 

Miyoung rolled her eyes and met eyes with a certain giant. 

"You don't think they're cute?" 

"It's not that." Miyoung grumbled, seeing Chanyeol's face brighten up even more than usual. Taehee stared at her in confusion, her head slightly tilted.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol awkwardly picked his way through a multitude of equipment before sweeping his girlfriend into a hug. "Miyoungie!" 

"I swear, Chanyeol. Do you have to follow me to work too?" Miyoung muttered before giving him a quick hug back.

"What? I can't visit my girlfriend?" Chanyeol pouted.

Taehee glanced between the two in shock. "G-girlfriend?"

"Yeah. This is my idiotic boyfriend." Miyoung waved her arm.

"You guys are complete opposites! He's so happy and you're so... you!"

"Opposites attract, don't they? That has nothing to do with anything, though, because Miyoung's perfect!" Chanyeol swung an arm around Miyoung and pressed a kiss onto her cheek. 

Despite everything she told herself, she felt a blush spread across her face.

"AWWWWW. Is our Miyoung blushing?" Taehee teased. 

"Shaddap." Miyoung swung her arm at her coworker, who easily dodged it.

 

Chanyeol fought to keep a bright smile on his face as his eye twitched for the tenth time that hour.

Must stay strong for the photoshoot, Chanyeol. Must stay strong.

Miyoung moved amongst the staff, talking enthusiastically - way more enthusiastically than around Chanyeol himself- to another staff member, a guy staff member to be specific.

"Chanyeol, please look in the direction of the camera." The director waved a hand. 

Miyoung's head shot up and she flashed a rare encouraging smile in Chanyeol's direction. Chanyeol felt warm and fuzzy from the smile. She gave him a special smile, not the other dude. However, the warm feeling disappeared when she resumed talking to the other staff member. 

Must stay strong, must stay strong, Chanyeol smiled at the camera, hoping it didn't seem too fake.

 

"Thank you! You worked hard." Chanyeol bowed repeatedly along with the rest of EXO-K. The staff smiled and bowed back. 

After they had finished thanking all the staff, Chanyeol hastily mumbled to Baekhyun that he was going to see Miyoung. He sprinted off before his friend could say or do anything. He practically flew across the whole studio and tore Miyoung away from a guy she was talking too - the same one from before, mind you- and dragged her to the corner of the studio.

"P-Park Chanyeol! That was extremely rude! You should go apologize!" Miyoung scolded, her eyes still wide in shock at Chanyeol's abnormal behavior. 

Chanyeol growled. "Why should I?"

"Because-"

Chanyeol didn't let Miyoung finish as he stepped forward before pressing his lips against Miyoung's. She groaned in protest and uselessly beat her hands against Chanyeol's chest. It did no harm whatsoever and he tugged her waist to bring her closer. The kiss wasn't sweet or innocent or about almost everything that was along those lines. It was more of a rough one, something that oozed desperation and something like, oh, I don't know, jealousy? 

When they finally broke apart for much needed air, Miyoung hit her boyfriend's chest lightly. "What's with you right now? You're never that rude when I'm with friends!" 

"Oh, apparently he's your friend! Why are you more enthusiastic with him than with me?" Chanyeol's hands clenched into tight fists.

"Calm down. Stop worrying-" Miyoung's voice faltered as she got a good glimpse of her boyfriend's eyes.

They were a scary dark brown. She never remembered seeing Chanyeol look like that before. Her happy virus was almost completely gone and was replaced with this scary but y guy. She understood immediately what was going through his head and she wanted to laugh because the entire thought of it was ridiculous. 

"Chanyeol-ah.." Miyoung murmured, using the sweet tone that she rarely used and that Chanyeol couldn't resist. She brushed a few stray locks of hair away from her boyfriend's eyes and smiled a bit. 

"Whoever that guy was, remind him that you're already taken." Chanyeol stared intensely at Miyoung, trying to fight a smile from appearing on his face. 

"Oh, Chanyeol." Miyoung stood on her tiptoes to plant a short and sweet kiss on Chanyeol's lips.

She could feel him smile into the kiss and she let a similar blissful expression grace her face. 

No matter if it was happy virus Chanyeol or the scary, jealous but y Chanyeol, he was a complete idiot. Miyoung wouldn't admit it out loud but she was happy. Happy that Chanyeol was her idiot and no one else's.

 

Sometimes, love decides to break apart couples that have been away from each other too long while other times, it brings certain couples even closer together.

"Flight 102 from London, Paris has just arrived in the terminal. Flight 108 from Hunan, China has just arrived in the terminal. Flight 206   from Phoenix, Arizona has just arrived in the terminal. Flight..." 

Chohee calmly walked into the terminal, slinging her backpack over her shoulder. She breathed in deeply and smiled. It's been a few months since she was back in Korea. Who knew helping a brother find a good college - after getting kicked out of the one he was already attending because of bad grades - took so long to do?

She patiently waited at the luggage pickup, suitcases slowly being dropped into the conveyor belt. Brightly colored suitcase after brightly colored suitcase slid down the belt. Chohee stood on her tiptoes and peeked over countless heads to see if her suitcase was in the terminal yet.

 

"Gege! Give me my panda plushie back!"

"No! You don't get it bac-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! IT'S EXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-M!" A bunch of high-pitched girly screams interrupted their conversation.

"QUICK! DISPERSE!" 

 

Chohee spotted her suitcase and weaved her way through the crowd to pick it up. As she reached for it, a pair of hands took it for her and suddenly grabbed her hand. 

"Let's go, babe." A familiar voice murmured in her ear, a hand reaching out to grab her hand. 

Chohee glanced up to see a stranger with a hood, cap, and sunglasses on. She took a good, long stare at the person's face, something strikingly familiar about the features. 

"Come on, help me out with this. I'm actually an idol and I need to escape fangirls. Just play along 'till they're gone." The grip on Chohee's hand tightened, interrupting her thoughts.

Chohee nodded. Sadly, at those words, she was reminded of her own boyfriend who she hasn't seen for longer than the months that she was in Europe with her brother. The stranger slipped into the crowd, pulling Chohee with him.

Only a few seconds later, a mob of fangirls ran away from where Chohee and the familiar stranger were "hiding" amongst the crowd, screaming for their oppas. Chohee breathed a sigh of relief along with the other person. 

"Thank you so much for- CHOHEE?!" 

"CHEN?!" 

"Oh my god! I didn't even recognize you! You changed so much! Your hair is..." Chen ran his hand along Chohee's brown locks that were cut into a cute bob.

"CHEN!" A voice that Chohee knew very very very well called, making Chen jerk his hand back. "THERE YOU AR- WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH CHOHEE?!" 

Luhan stormed over to the pair. Chen and Chohee glanced at each other in shock, trying to figure out what was making the Chinese angry. Simultaneously, they noticed their connected hands and quickly untangled them.

"No touching my girlfriend!" Luhan tugged Chohee away from Chen. 

"Not like I would on purpose!" Chen raised his hands up in defeat. 

Luhan simply stuck out his tongue at Chen and hugged Chohee. 

"I missed you a lot." Luhan whispered into her hair. 

"I missed you too." Chohee grinned and pecked Luhan's lips. They smiled at each other, trapped in their own little happy world already. 

"I'm just.. going to leave now." Chen awkwardly mumbled, shuffling away.

It went unnoticed by the reunited couple, their happiness making everything else fade away.

 

"Your long hair..." Luhan murmured, running his hands through his girlfriend's hair. 

The two were at Chohee's apartment after much argument with EXO-M ("You can always just take my suitcase! I want to be with Chohee!" - "And what if people see you with Chohee? Huh? Huh? HUH?"). Chohee had offered to make some hot chocolate and Luhan was more than happy to oblige. He warmed his hands with the mug he was holding.

"So you only like me for my long hair?" Chohee joked. 

Luhan looked confused and lost for a few seconds before realization dawned on him. "No! I just thought that you would keep that hair forever because it looks especially nice on you."

Chohee gave her boyfriend a look before changing the subject. "How was China?" 

"Great! But I wasn't with my awesome girlfriend." Luhan's face practically split in two because of the wide smile that was now plastered on his face.

He took a sip of his very hot chocolate and winced back when it burned his tongue. Chohee giggled, patting her boyfriend's cheek.

"That's what you get for being cheesy." She teased.

"I'm only cheesy for you, you know." 

"I should feel soooooo special, shouldn't I? Because you don't do it for anybody else?" Chohee sarcastically asked.

"Yep!" Luhan clapped his hands childishly. "OH! You have some whipped cream right there!" 

He leaned over the table and pecked the corner of Chohee's lips before sitting back in his chair triumphantly. 

Chohee rolled her eyes and grabbed her empty cup and walked to the sink to wash it, fighting the blush from appearing on her face. 

"AWWWW. Chohee, don't sulk!" Luhan followed behind his girlfriend and slowly wrapped his arms around her.

"I wasn't sulking! This is my regular face!" 

"Whatever you say, Chohee-ah. You look pretty sulky to me."

"Move your arms." Chohee muttered, trying to wriggle out of Luhan's grip.

"No. Where do you have to go?" Luhan placed his chin on Chohee's shoulder, waddling along with her.

"I have to- Oh, never mind. You're going to follow me around no matter what." 

Luhan nodded his head, his nose rubbing against Chohee's neck, before lifting it up again. "I don't want to let you go yet. We haven't seen each other for months! Just let me enjoy this while it lasts."

Chohee ditched the cup on the sink and gently held the arms wound around her. She slightly tilted her head back, smiling up at her boyfriend affectionately.

It wouldn't hurt to stay like this for a while. They both were busy - Luhan more than Chohee actually - and this was possibly one of the rare moments when she actually got to spend time with him.

Chohee could feel her - according to Luhan, she is so NOT agreeing with him - sulky face turn into a smiling one.

"See! You're no longer sulky!"

"Ruining the moment here."

 

But most of all, love's the strongest emotion you can feel for someone. And sometimes, that's all that matters.

Soojung was tired. Tired of it all. 

She hated going back to an empty apartment, knowing he was somewhere else. She was tired of knowing that he wouldn't return any phone calls. She hated that there were barely any cute emoticons at the end of his text messages. She hated knowing that there were far more important people in his life. Yet, she continued loving him. 

Then again, one can't hate Henry entirely. And mind you, it was family love that Soojung was talking about. Sure, Henry's stopped talking to Soojung after his schedule grew hectic from Super Junior M's promotions but that doesn't mean that he could just randomly stop calling his cousin, especially since promotions ended already. His text messages practically became half-hearted and Soojung could feel it and she didn't like it one bit. 

Her cousin never ignored her before and that's when she realized how much of her life that Henry has become part of. Well except that's practically less than twenty-five percent because Baekhyun took over the other three-fourths of her life.

Soojung glanced at her phone and smiled when it lit up. Right on time. 

After pouring her heart out about Henry ignoring her, Baekhyun promised that he never would ignore her. Baekhyun insisted that every day, he would call or at least text Soojung at exactly 8:21 PM, no matter if there was practice or not. And he always did. 

How's my Soojungie doing? ^^

Soojung grinned as she typed in her reply.

Bad because I'm not with you~

Soojung rolled her eyes at her cheesiness. She figured Baekhyun was rubbing off on her.

Awww. My Soojungie misses me. Go to your kitchen!

Soojung raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend's strange request and heaved herself quite difficultly off her comfortable bed. It better be good or she left a comfortable position for nothing.

She walked into the kitchen and glanced around. Same white kitchen tiles, same sink, same table except for that sticky note, same fridge- wait. 

Soojung glanced at the yellow post-it note on her kitchen table. It was written in neat, round handwriting.

Hi Soojung! 

Go downstairs and talk to the receptionist. 

- Baozi

Soojung raised her eyebrows and grabbed her phone, wallet, and keys before heading out. She didn't even bother taking the elevator and took the stairs, running all the way down. 

 

Soojung was breathless when she reached the bottom of the stairs but she still managed to put on a smile and talk to the receptionist at the front desk. Halfway through her conversation with the receptionist, - she almost forgot about this whole weird instructions on post it-note thingy - the receptionist suddenly stopped talking and rummaged around, producing a pink post-it with a car key in a small plastic baggy attached.

Soojung warily glanced at it and looked over the instructions. The handwriting was small and neat, not a single letter out of place. 

Hailey! 

Go outside to the parking lot. 

- Deerhan

Soojung bade the receptionist a farewell and left the lobby area. 

 

The parking lot for Soojung's building was a nice small one. It had about twenty spaces for parking at most so it wasn't hard for Soojung to find the sleek, black car that wasn't there before. 

She admired the car and raised an eyebrow when she saw a bright blue post-it stuck on the dashboard of the car. She reached into the plastic baggy holding the car key and opened the car, grabbing the post-it from the dashboard. The handwriting was a messy scrawl and it took a few moments before Soojung actually deciphered it.

Drive to the ddukbokki stand. The one near SM.

- Kris

Soojung started the car, her eyebrows continuously furrowing in confusion. They were all giving her such strange instructions. She instinctively drove to the ddukbokki stand and smiled a little when she saw the ahjumma that ran it. The last time Soojung saw her was when she stopped by with Baekhyun.

She parked the car at the side of the road and quickly got out. 

"Soojung! I haven't seen you in a long time! How are you? Here take some ddukbokki!" The ahjumma wiped her hands on her apron and smiled. 

"Good. Great even. Remember the guy I was with last time? He's my boyfriend now." Soojung grinned, nodding her head graciously at the ddukbokki. 

"Oh, that handsome man! No wonder he said for me to give you this." The ahjumma handed Soojung a pair of chopsticks with another post-it note stuck to it. 

Soojung glanced at the post-it note as she chewed on her ddukbokki. The note was written with elegant letters.

Soojung-ah! 

Go to the SM building! Somebody's waiting for you!

- Suho 

Soojung finished her ddukbokki and thanked the ahjumma for the meal before jumping into the car and driving towards the SM building. She hoped the somebody that was waiting for her would be Baekhyun. 

However, when the SM building came into view, there was a lone person sitting on the steps. A somebody that looked nothing like Baekhyun. When Soojung got out of the car, she realized who that person was. 

"Hey Lay!" She waved her hand in greeting. 

"Hi Soojung! Here's your next post-it." 

"Can't you just verbally give the instructions?" Soojung asked but she still skimmed over the post-it. 

Go to practice room 4 ^^

- Chen

"Did Baekhyun really make you do this?" Soojung laughed. 

"Yeah, he didn't even let me write you a note which is pretty stupid. Oh, and for the next stop, I suggest you knock." Lay opened the door for her and walked in behind.

Soojung calmly nodded and walked towards the said practice room. She did as Lay asked and knocked gently on the door. There was a gasp on the other side, then a few smacks and finally the door opened. 

Chanyeol's hair was slightly messy and his lips were slightly parted. He was breathing deeply as he leaned against the door. 

"Hi Soojung! You're here for the post-it note right?" 

He turned back and shouted something. A voice that sounded faintly like Miyoung shouted back. There were a few more exchanges of shoutings before Miyoung appeared at the door. 

"Sorry, Chanyeol couldn't find it." Miyoung held out a pink post-it. 

"Don't be mean. You know exactly why we couldn't find it." Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Miyoung. 

"Am I interrupting something?" Soojung laughed. 

"NO."

"YES." Miyoung and Chanyeol shouted at the same time. 

"Please ignore him." Miyoung groaned. 

"I'll just leave you two. Have fun!" Soojung suggestively winked and turned away. 

There were a few whispers behind her and then another smack before she heard the door close. 

Soojung jiejie~ 

Go to practice room 8!

- Panda

Soojung groaned and impatiently jogged towards the said practice room. There was music - a song from their new album - playing and there were a few squeaks of shoes against floor. She pushed open the door to see Sehun and Kai dancing their hearts out. Sweat was dripping down both of their faces as they danced perfectly in sync. 

Soojung silently slipped in and watched the two, mesmerized. They danced until the song finally ended. Soojung clapped enthusiastically, grinning widely. 

"Oh, Soojung noona!" Kai and Sehun exclaimed at the same time. 

"Hi guys! Great dancing." She beamed.

"Thanks!" Kai smiled.

Sehun ignored her and dug through his practice bag. "Where is it?"

"You idiot. I have it." Kai smacked the younger's head before handing the post-it note over. 

"Thanks! Continue practicing!" Soojung ruffled both of their sweaty heads and walked back out. 

She scanned over the post-it and grinned at the familiar handwriting. 

Soojung~ 

Have you been waiting long? Come back home ^^

- Baekhyun/ Baekkie/ Bacon/ Piece of pork

Soojung didn't know whether to be happy or angry. She was very happy to finally see Baekhyun's handwriting but she was also angry that he had her run all over collecting these post-its to only return home once again.

 

Soojung sighed and walked towards her apartment door. She was surprisingly tired, running around all over the place to only go back home. She grabbed her keys and opened the door, ready to flop down and fall asleep. However, she was immediately awakened by the fragrant smell of food. She wondered how she almost forgot to eat dinner, her stomach was practically screaming at her. But she wasn't cooking dinner...

Soojung ran into the kitchen, not exactly knowing what to do if she found the intruder. However, the person in the kitchen wasn't any intruder. In fact, it was somebody she was very familiar with. 

Baekhyun was standing in the kitchen with a pink apron tied around his waist and a spatula in his hand. His newly dyed hair was messy and his forehead was dotted with sweat. 

"Baek?" Soojung asked, stifling a laugh at how ridiculous but somehow hot he was. 

"You came home too early." Baekhyun whined when he saw her. 

"What's happening here anyways?" Soojung looked around at her messy kitchen.

"Dinner?" Baekhyun shrugged, his lips curving up into an innocent smile.

 

"This is surprisingly tasty." Soojung remarked. 

"Surprisingly? You doubt my cooking skills?" Baekhyun pouted at her from across the table. 

"Well duh. I thought I was going to die of pois-" Soojung stopped and then dramatically clutched . "I think you poisoned it, piece of pork." 

"Stop it." 

"Slowly. Dying." 

"Yah, Ahn Soojung." Baekhyun got up from his seat and walked over to her seat. Soojung was still dying of laughter and didn't have any strength to do anything to him. 

"I didn't think of doing this so soon but-" Baekhyun suddenly knelt down which ceased all of Soojung's laughter. 

"Wha-what are you doing?" Soojung gasped out. 

"Soojung, I'm..." A devious smile spread across Baekhyun's face. "Stretching." 

In response, Soojung quickly smacked his head and turned away. 

"Were you expecting something? We haven't been dating that long." 

"Well, you didn't have to get my hopes up, anyways."

 

Baekhyun and Soojung were now lazing on the couch, Soojung between Baekhyun's legs and leaning against him. They were full and content with how peaceful it was at that moment. 

"That was a good dinner." Soojung smiled, grinning at Baekhyun.

"It was. Anyways, about earlier..."

"Shut up."

"I was just kidding with you! But didn't you realize today's a special day?" 

"It is?" Soojung deadpanned.

"How could you forget? It's the day we met." Baekhyun pouted.

"I'm not good with dates, you know that."

"Well, then. You'll just have to accept your punishment." 

"Wait- no-" Soojung was cut off with a poke at her side and then another poke on her stomach. 

Soon, she was in danger of rolling off the couch and splat onto the floor. 

"Stop it." She gasped out between pokes. Eventually, the pokes did stop and Baekhyun nuzzled his face into her hair, lacing their fingers together. 

"I'm happy I met you." He murmured against her hair. 

"Cheeseball." Soojung grinned in response before a squeal left her lips.

Baekhyun had lifted her up and turned her around so that she was sitting on his lap. There was a twinkle in his eyes, his lips parted into the most beautiful smile Soojung has seen from him so far.

Then, he tilted her head up and kissed her. For some reason, it felt more magical than usual. It was slow and sweet, their lips molding together perfectly. It was absolutely wonderful. It was almost impossible for the two to pull away from each other even though they needed a few moments to breathe. 

When they finally did pull apart, Baekhyun couldn't help but plant a few more kisses on Soojung's face before leaning his forehead on hers. 

"I love you, Soojungie." 

"I love you too, piece of pork." 

They grinned cheekily at each other, their eyes shining brightly. Nobody could doubt their words.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy birthday to our dear EXO-K leader, Suho/Joonmyeon ^^ (I was actually planning to update this on Baekhyun's birthday but I went a little off schedule...) 

Thank you for staying and reading this stupid crap (ugh Soojung and Baekhyun's part annoyed me a bit >.>) 

Stick around for an extra little bonus ^^