The Plan and a Momentary Happy Ever After

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

kpopluver123 on 7-9-2012 11:49:37 says: WHAT NO GIF AT THE END AWW AND HAHA CHANYEOL "Are you okay, Bacon? You're not even yelping yourself to sleep" LOL DAEBAK AND OHHH EUNHEE IS IN TROUBLE

Haha, sorry. I was looking for one but there weren't any good ones at the moment besides the one of Sehun bumping into Baekhyun. TOTALLY RELEVANT. XD

 

~Baekhyun's POV~

WhattheChanyeoloscreepingonrollingbuffalos is Eunhee doing with another dude? I placed Sungjong on the ground and abruptly stood up.

"Sungjong, do you want to go beat up a noona's ?" I asked nicely.

"I'm doing it if Soojung noona is."

"Soojung, would you care to whoop Eunhee's with me?" I smiled.

"That's creepy, Baekhyun. You sound too nice to be planning something evil." Soojung grinned.

"Are you in then?"

"Of course!" She stood up.

"WE'RE IN TOO!"

"So here's the plan."

 

~No One's POV~

"EUNHEEEE UNNIEEEEEEEE! LOOK, IT'S THOSE KIDS AGAIN!" A small girl that looked like a smaller replica of Eunhee ran up to her.

"Ah~ Wait one sec, Chinho." Eunhee smiled at the boy she was talking to and got up.  "What is it, Eunmi?"

Eunmi pointed in the direction of the nearby ice cream shop.

"I don't see anybody." Eunhee shrugged her shoulders.

"ANI! They're right there now!" Eunmi pointed to the table where Soojung and Baekhyun were sitting moments before.

Now, it was just where Sungjong, Hayoung, and Soojung were sitting.

*Soojung is here? That nerd? MWAHAHAHA. Perfect time to plan my revenge for stealing Baekhyun oppa away.* Eunhee held out her hand.

When Eunmi grasped it, Eunhee started walking towards the other table. However, before she could step any closer, Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere. He was smiling brightly and was holding 4 ice cream cones. He handed them out to each person and plopped down in the seat next to Soojung's. They were chattering animatedly and were laughing quite happily.

"What in the world." Eunhee muttered and started storming over.

On the other hand, Baekhyun and Soojung were talking nonsense. Literally.

"You know, bacon is the best food ever?"

"I know right! Unicorns are the best."

Hayoung and Soojung laughed at their silly unnie and oppa. They were having too much fun and almost forgot it was a plan to get back at Eunhee. Well, until Eunhee stormed over and ruined the happy atmosphere.

"Hi Eunhee." Baekhyun smiled innocently.

"What are you doing hanging out with that nerd?" She spat.

"She's my friend. I can't hang out with her?"

"Of course you can't!"

"So I'm allowed to tell you not to hang out with other guys behind my back?"

"Wh-where did you get that information? Did the nerd tell you?" Eunhee turned to glare at Soojung.

"Don't blame things on Soojung. Besides, you just indirectly said that you do. By the way, if you wanted to cheat on me, don't do it in a public place near my company." Baekhyun's eyes turned into crescent moons as he talked, faking sweetness.

"But that dude is my cousin!" Eunhee desperately made up an excuse.

"What? We never had a cousin like him! Umma and Appa are the only children. Unnie even told me that you were just using Baekhyun for more popularity!" Eunmi innocently revealed.

"Aigoo, Eunmi. You will be the death of me." Eunhee mumbled to her younger sister.

"So... you've been using me for popularity this whole time?" Baekhyun crossed his arms and stepped closer.

"O-oppa!"

"Uh-uh-uh. You can't call me oppa anymore because I'm breaking up with you." Baekhyun cocked his head.

"WHAT?!" Eunhee's grip on Eunmi's hand tightened.

"Do I have to repeat? I'm. Breaking. Up. With. You."

Eunhee backed away a little bit. Eunmi looked up at her unnie.

"Now go hang out with your other boyfriends and leave us alone."

Eunhee mumbled incoherent words under her breath before walking back to where Chinho was. Once she was out of earshot, everybody let out a sigh of relief.

"OPPA! THAT WAS JJANG!" Hayoung held both of her thumbs out and clapped.

Soojung softly smiled at him, eating her ice cream cone. "You finally broke up with her."

"Hyung! Can we go to the park after Soojung finishes her ice cream cone? Seriously, noona just keeps staring at hyung and not even finishing her ice cream." Sungjong pointed out.

Soojung turned bright red and looked down at her feet. Baekhyun chuckled at her before pulling Sungjong onto his lap.

"We're going to the park then." He grinned.

 

"DUCKIES! COME TO SUNGJONG APPA!" Sungjong yelled, running after the ducks in the duck pond.

"UWAH! OPPA! You have good taste! This park is so pretty." Hayoung sat down and looked around.

Baekhyun smiled at her compliment and sat down next to Soojung. He picked a few pieces of grass and started throwing them in Soojung's direction.

"YAH!" Soojung whipped her head around only to be bombarded by grass.

"THWAT!" Baekhyun yelled childishly, releasing the grass cannonball.

"Two can play at that game." Soojung grabbed a clump of grass and threw it at him.

The two began their grass war. After a few minutes, Sungjong and Hayoung quieted down and were watching Baekhyun and Soojung have their mini grass fight.

"Don't you think we brought them closer?" Hayoung mumbled, looking at the two older people.

"Yes! Now they can be girlfriend boyfriend!" Sunjong clapped his hands in happiness.

"And then they'll get married and have really pretty babies!" Hayoung threw her hands up in the air and laughed.

Meanwhile, the grass war became a tickle war instead. Baekhyun snuck pokes at Soojung's side, making her jump and poke him back.

"UNNIE! OPPA! SAY CHEESE!" Hayoung yelled.

The two snapped their heads towards the two children. Hayoung held an imaginary camera.

"Click!" Hayoung held the "camera" out as if to check the picture. "Now we have a picture of unnie and oppa together! First couple picture!"

Sungjong and Hayoung both cheered. Baekhyun and Soojung shared a knowing glance.

"OPPA!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOONA!"

 

"WAAAA! GO OPPA HORSIE!" Hayoung hit Baekhyun's back gently.

"Aniyo! Oppa horsie is getting old and tired and can't move." He stopped.

"Hmph." Hayoung cutely pouted and leaned her head against Baekhyun.

"Yah, old grandpa Baekhyun. Hurry up." Soojung hip-bumped him.

"HEY!" Baekhyun bumped her back.

The two started another fight. A very childish hip-bump fight. Sungjong and Hayoung cheered the two on. Their laughter caught somebody's attention.

"OMO! HAYOUNG, SUNGJONG!" A middle-aged woman cried from a few feet away.

She came rushing to the childish couple. "Mianhaeyo, Soojung-ah. Have they troubled you again?"

"No, they were a pleasure to have." Soojung let Sungjong off.

"Omo! You kids are growing up too fast. Look, you have a boyfriend now. Soojung-ah! You need to introduce me to this young man!" Hayoung's mom grinned enthusiastically.

"Mrs. Lee!" Soojung blushed.

"I'm her classmate, Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun grinned as he squatted for Hayoung to slide off his back.

"Oh, goodness! You're handsome. Perfect for our beautiful Soojung! I approve!" Mrs. Lee smiled.

"U-uh..."

"We'll be going now. Thanks again, Soojung."

"BYE OPPA AND UNNIE!"

"SEE YOU NEXT TIME, HYUNG AND NOONA!"

Sungjong and Hayoung waved goodbye to the "couple" before following their mom. Soojung and Baekhyun continued standing there, waving the kids off. When they were out of eyesight, Baekhyun turned towards Soojung.

"Should we get going now?" He held out his hand.

"Yes." Soojung smiled, taking it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

IT HAS ENDED! MUAHAHAHAHA! Wait, that sounded like the fic ended 0_0 BAEKHYUN AND UGLY GIRL WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED EVER AGAIN HAVE FINALLY ENDED!

Since there's been a lack of Luhan in these past chapters *cough totally not Bacon's fault cough*, here's a cute gif of Luhan! ^^

Comments?