Double Date?

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

SHANeeLovesSHINee  on 6-28-2012 20:06:06 says: x
SERIOUSLY, she knows everyone!
But KrisHan (I don't really ship) but they're waltzing is hilarious' <3
Update soon; poor Chohee~

Honestly, I don't support Krishan that much either XDD

aimee2304  on 6-28-2012 20:05:40 says: x
Author nim..do u have the link to the KrisHan tango? I watched TaoKris waltz and it ws sso hilarious..

Sorry, I don't have the link. The picture was on my dashboard so I just posted it.

SpongepopHwang  on 6-30-2012 06:05:27 says: x
LUHAN & SOOJUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333333

I'm just going to guess that you're a supporter of Luhan and Soojung. Omo, I feel like a retard, that's totally true.

kpopluver123 on 7-2-2012 08:33:26 says: Hihi new reader I really love this story I saw this story because I was reading your story 'Dont judge a girl by her cover' but I bookmarked a chapter and a few things 1) Do u have Asian parents like Soojung?(cuz I doㅋㅋㅋ). 2) She knows a lot of Kpop idols (I wish I did) and 3) I love her moments with Suju lol update soon

Well, glad you like this story ^^ And yes, I kinda have Asian parents like Soojung's. :P

 

~Soojung's POV~

"WOOOO!" Henry, Zhou Mi and I both shouted, watching Super Junior film y, Free, and Single.

They were sweating buckets as they kept filming OVER and OVER and OVER again.

"Ok, time for a break!" The director clapped his hands.

The 10 of them relaxed and they made their way over to us.

"That was awesome!" I held two thumbs out.

"Thanks, Soojungie." Donghae smiled.

He handed out water bottles to everybody. Before anybody could even open the water bottles, Leeteuk interrupted.

"Cheers to having Kangin back!" Leeteuk called, raising his bottle in the air.

Zhou Mi, Henry, and I raised up imaginary cups and cheered with them.

"You know it's great to have you back, Kangin oppa." I smiled.

"Well, it's good to see you too, Soojung." He hugged me.

"EWWWWW! Oppa! You're all sweaty!" I released his grip on me and made a face. "Now I stink like you do."

Kangin grinned evilly. Uh-oh. I know that look.

"KANGIN!!!"

"COME BACK HERE AND LET ME HUG YOU AND MAKE YOU SMELL LIKE MY SWEAT!"

I ran towards the exit. At the last possible moment, somebody was walking past. Well, today's just TOTALLY my luck. First, a sweaty monster claiming he wants to hug me is chasing after me and second, I'm going to crash into whoever it is passing the door right now. I collided with whoever it was and fell towards the ground.

"First, you always run into Baekhyun. Now me too?" Luhan smiled from beneath me.

I groaned and climbed off. "Hi, Deerhan."

"SOOJUNG!! COME BACK HERE!!" Kangin yelled from behind me.

Luhan shot me a weird look but pulled me behind him. Kangin kept running towards us with no mercy.

"LET ME RUB ALL SWEAT ALL OVER YOU, SOOJUNG!"

"What the...." Luhan mumbled.

"Let's go." I hit his arm. 

He took off running towards someplace. We sped past some of the other SM artists who looked on, amused.

"HUT TWO THREE FOUR! HUT TWO THREE FOUR!" 

I glanced over my shoulder to see Kangin marching towards us military style. 

"YAH! HURRY UP!"

"I'M GOING AS FAST AS YOUR SHORT LEGS WILL TAKE US!" Luhan yelled back at me, knowing full well I will be completely annoyed.

"AISH! JUST HURRY UP!" 

Luhan suddenly took a sharp left turn and pulled me into a practice room, slamming the door closed. Kangin's footsteps continued.

"FOR KANGINARNIA!!" He ran past where Luhan and I were hiding.

We both breathed a sigh of relief. I sat down, now full aware of the strange looks I was getting from the EXO members. Not to mention there was also Eunhee. I tell you, today is just TOTALLY my luck.

"Hey guys!" I waved and smiled.

EXO grinned and smiled back.

"Yo, ayo wassuuuuuup."

"Noona, did you see my Gucci or pandas?"

"Do you have food? Specifically baozi?"

Eunhee coughed. Everybody turned to her then ignored her.

"Ahem." Eunhee said in a prim and proper voice.

"Hello Eunhee." I sniffed. 

"Hmph." She turned her nose up in the air.

EXO returned to whatever they were doing before Luhan and I barged in. They glanced at Eunhee with disgust. Well, except for the lovestruck piece of porkchop.

"Were you two eloping or something?" Eunhee randomly asked, staring at Luhan and me. 

I choked on my saliva and Luhan turned bright red. Baekhyun started coughing as he gulped his water. The rest of EXO stared at us curiously.

"I asked you something." Eunhee glared at me. 

"No, we weren't. We were being chased by a-" 

"AHA! I FOUND YOU!" Kangin yelled as he burst through the door. 

"Him." I pointed. 

Kangin ignored his hoobaes and Eunhee and grabbed me, lifting me off the ground. He ran to the hallway, laughing evilly.

"YAH! OPPA YOUR SWEAT!" 

~Baekhyun's POV~

Was Soojung just...what? I swear, all I saw was Kangin sunbaenim and then Soojung and then BAM! They disappeared.

"I'm gonna go get her." Luhan motioned towards the door then took off.

"Shouldn't you go get her, Bacon?" Chanyeol gave me a pointed look.

"No, I have Eunhee here." I smiled back.

"I love you too oppa! Oh, about our date today, can we make it a double date?" Eunhee pouted at me.

"Sure. Who's the other couple?" I placed my arm around her.

"Don't you think Luhan and Soojung are cute together? We'll invite them!" 

I stiffened. Eunhee just said Soojung right? Soojung and Luhan? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY? I REFUSE TO LET MY TUTOR DATE LUHAN. Wait, why am I getting worked up. I don't like Soojung. I like Eunhee. WHY AM I GETTING WORKED UP?

I found myself saying the word, "Ok."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY MOUTH BETRAYED ME!! WHY AM I GETTING WORKED UP STILL?!

"Bacon, you okay?" Suho waved his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, totally." I breathed out.

 

~Soojung's POV~

"Eunhee of all people. Invited US to a double date with HER and Bacon?" I grabbed a fancy t-shirt my mom gave me.

"I know. Surprising since you always talked about her." Luhan laughed.

Luhan bounced onto my bed and laid down.

"Yah. Deer, get off my bed. And no cussing." I frowned at him. 

"I'm 22!" He whined.

"And you act like you're 12." I whined back in the same tone he used.

"MEEEEH." We both stuck our tongues out at each other.

"WILL YOU TWO STOP BEING CHILDREN UP THERE?!" My mom yelled.

"MIAN UMMA!" I shouted.

"Meh." We said more quietly.

 

"So, we just wait here for the piece of pork and his whatever she is to show up." I sighed and sat on the bench. "They just really planned for us to freeze to death."

Luhan grinned and threw his jacket around my shoulders. "I told you that you needed one."

"Says the person who told me that at the last moment then pushed me out the door before I could even grab it."

"Well, look what we have here. A lover's quarrel." Eunhee gave the both of us a fake smile.

I glanced at Eunhee's dress. It was low-cut and revealing and.... how do I put this in simpler and less mean terms? Oh, very club-like.

"So are we going?" Baekhyun came up from behind Eunhee.

Baekhyun was wearing a nice t-shirt which just didn't match what his girlfriend was wearing. Wait, no. Eunhee didn't match any of us.

"I guess." I shrugged and dusted off my jeans.

"What in the world are you wearing? That's so...." Eunhee made a face.

"I think she's fine." Luhan and Baekhyun said at the same time.

"Hmmm. You have low standards." Eunhee stuck her nose up in the air.

"Oppa! Let's go!" Eunhee pouted and tugged Baekhyun towards the resteraunt.

Luhan and i both shrugged and followed.

 

"I'll just take your cheapest dish." I handed my menu to the waiter.

"But that's salad."

"So be it."

The waiter bowed and hurried off with our orders.

"You're so cheap, Soojung." Eunhee sniffed. "Why only order salad? I'm telling you, you're crazy. Bacon oppa can pay for it all. I bet he's getting a lot of money from all those MAMA promotions."

Baekhyun, Luhan and I both winced at the same time. Well, obviously. Eunhee makes getting money seem like the world's easiest thing but it's not. I've learned from past experience with Henry and him not being accepted by many ELFs. Somebody's voice broke my train of thought.

"Can you not call me Bacon?" Baekhyun mumbled quietly.

"But that's a good nickname for you." Eunhee beamed.

I managed to stop myself from barfing at that weird smile. Wait, Bacon doesn't like being called Bacon? Then why didn't he say anything to me this whole time?

"Ma'am, your order's here." The waiter put the bowl of salad in front of me.

"Thanks." I bowed my head.

~No One's POV~

Luhan reached over to stab a piece of tomato from Soojung's salad. Before Soojung could react, he had already stuffed it into his mouth.

"Yah... Deerhan." Soojung glared dangerously at him.

"Here's your order, sir."

The waiter reappeared and placed Luhan's order in front of him. Luhan smiled gratefully. Once the waiter left, Soojung took the opportunity to grab some of his food.

"Ahn Soojung."

"Yoush deservesh ish."

"No, I don't deserve it. Give me some of your salad."

The two started a eating-the-other-person's-food fight. Baekhyun and Eunhee just watched them.

"Oppa, aren't they too childish?"

"Yeah, sure..." Baekhyun trailed off.

*Why am I getting sort of angry? You obviously can't like Soojung. You have a girlfriend. Argh, I need to talk with Luhan hyung after this.* Baekhyun glanced, unknowing to him, jealously,  at the two close friends still fighting. Eunhee just rolled her eyes and started flirting with the waiter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whoa, this update was longer than I expected. Well, hope you enjoyed it!

AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN AMERICA!! Shoot tons of fireworks into the sky! ^^

Random advertising of my tumblr :D (Psssst, tons of EXO XDDD)

Comments?

whimsical-melody:  wufankris:  b-a-e-k-y-e-o-l:   small kyungsoo playing in his too big robes  omfg this cutie <3333  omfg china is so weird whyD.O. YOU ARE SO CUTE OMFG LET ME LOVE YOU 
D.O running through a Chinese hotel with an oversized bathrobe XD