Midnight Outing

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

tranthetrain on 7-20-2012 17:21:31 says: new reader!!!! This is such an awesome fanfic :))))) I can believe that I didnt see it before :) keep up the awesome work!!!~ oh you mentioned this in an earlier chapter, but you live near Disneyland?!?! I live near disneyland too!!!! I wish I saw exo at Disneyland tho!!! But I did see them at smtown which was totally awesome! Once again keep up the awesome work!!! :)

YOU, YOU HORRIBLE PERSON *WAIIIILSSSS

My friend already teased me about me not being able to see it and I literally sulked at school for 2 days. Plus, this other girl in my school took a picture with Super Junior ;'( I wanted to see SMTown LA but my mom totally diapproves of me liking kpop in general. You lucky girl, being able to make the author extremely extremely jealous of you.

~Soojung's POV~

"Baekhyun, I would like if you stop flickering the lights." I sat up from where I was lying on my bed.

"You're ignoring me. You're playing music. Flickering lights was very tempting." Baekhyun plopped down next to me.

"Aren't you supposed to be practicing for your new album?" I shook my head and clicked away on my tumblr.

"How do you know we have a new album coming out?" Baekhyun suspiciously glanced at me and then leaned over to look at my laptop.

I quickly closed my tumblr tab and started thinking up an excuse. Honestly, I didn't remember anybody mentioning their album except for the Go All Out crew back in China a few many months ago. Wait... China... EXO-M.... LUHAN! I suddenly remember he told me that he would be back in Korea to practice for their album but I already knew that since I *cough stalk cough* the EXO tag on tumblr.

"Luhan told me!" I half-lied, grinning inside at my brilliant plan.

"If you say so... I really should be going. Do you want to come?" Baekhyun got up and pointed out the door.

"Let's go!"

 

"Waaaaaaaah, Sehun is jjang!" Hana dreamily smiled.

"GO DEEP-VOICED HAPPY VIRUS!" Miyoung yelled randomly.

Chohee sat in silence next to me, hugging her knees.

"Yo, Chohee. Wouldn't you be yelling along with them?" I leaned over and poked her cheek.

She gave a brief smile before swatting my hand away and hugging her knees again. I sighed. Recently, Chohee hasn't acted like herself. She hasn't talked about Luhan, who's her ultimate bias in EXO, and she hasn't even been spazzing over any boy band. I repeat, ANY boy band. She just sulked around like what she's doing now.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm fine." She replied, not really answering my question. 

Chohee gave me a fake smile and kept her eyes trained on Luhan and she would even glance at me sometimes. Her expressions were always sad which made her look like a puppy. She's been acting too weird lately. I tried shaking off my worries for a bit as I watched EXO practice while keeping an eye on Chohee. 

 

~Baekhyun's POV~

"We're done for today." Suho clapped his hands before plopping down on the floor.

Everybody breathed a gigantic sigh of relief and sat down. The room was filled with pants and gulps of water. We were probably practicing for 3 hours straight now and all 12 of us were dead tired. Even Happy Virus kept quiet, just taking gasps of air as his unofficial girlfriend, Miyoung, glanced worriedly at him.

We spent about 5 minutes catching our breath. During this span of five minutes, I've noticed a bunch of things.

1) The unofficial couple are acting too much like and not like a couple.

2) Sehun is smiling A LOT around Hana.

3) Chohee keeps glancing at Luhan and sometimes Soojung.

4) Luhan is focusing all his attention on Soojung which is making me terribly uncomfortable.

5) Soojung is shifting her attention from Luhan, Chohee, and me.

6) I've been staring at Soojung 75% of the time.

"Hey, let's go out and relax from all this practicing." Kai suggested, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh, I remember! There's this night market near here and they sell baozis!" Xiumin sat up and clapped his hands. "Can we go?" 

Everybody looked expectantly at the two leaders.

"Well...."

 

"I'm so full." Xiumin patted his stomach.

"You shouldn't have eaten so many baozis then." Kris scolded.

"Yah! I'm the hyung here!" Xiumin struggled to stand on the chair to be the same height as Kris.

I fidgeted and glanced at Soojung who was laughing with Luhan. I can't wait until we can go wander the market and-

"You can leave." Suho kindly smiled at us.

Sehun, Hana, Miyoung, Chanyeol, Luhan, and Soojung all shot up out of their seats.

"THANK YOU LEADER~!" They all shouted before running off in different directions. Wait one sec. Did Luhan and Soojung just run together in t-

I abruptly stood up and was about to follow them until Chohee's hand stopped me. Nobody left at the table seemed to notice since Xiumin and Kris were still arguing, Chen was reading Harry Potter, Suho was cleaning up the huge mess, and Lay was sipping his smoothie.

"Let them spend their friend time together." Chohee quietly told me, forcing me to sit down. Her eyes were filled with some kind of emotion I couldn't quite place. 

"Okay then. What's your favorite band?"

 

~Luhan's POV~

I bet you guys want to know where Soojung and I went. Well, let's just say we went on a short date around stuffed animal stores. Now I know what you're thinking, ARE THOSE TWO DATING?! Nope. Not YET.

We were wandering around the area when Soojung spotted a Disney store. I honestly have no idea where it came from (seriously a Disney store in a night market?) and how we even got there but Soojung begged for me to go with her, even jumping up and down like the cutest bunny you will ever see.

Honestly, I was going to refuse at first. But you know what I saw? A little kid about 5 years old walked out with a HUGE, GINORMOUS Donald Duck. Whoever says it's not tempting, your answer is invalid because I say so.

Once we entered the Disney store, the first thing I saw was a small corner. That small corner was Donald Duck paradise. Pshhh, I totally ignored that place and continued walking around with Soojung. Hehe, lies, propoganda, we all know where I immediately went. I tell you, there were cups with Donald Duck faces on them, stuffed animals, figurines, collectibles, the perfect place for a Donald Duck fan.

While I was in the full glory of Donald Duck paradise, Soojung was spending about 10 minutes trying to figure out which stuffed animal she wanted the most out of everything there. As I was looking at the Donald Duck plushies, I heard a small squeal.

"Soojung?" I popped my head out of my Donald Duck corner and glanced worriedly around for her.

"Aren't this cute?" She ran up to me and held up two plushies.

"This one's you." Soojung held up Bambi.

"And Thumper's you." I poked her forehead.

"Why am I the bunny?"

"Why am I the deer?"

"Simple. You're a deer." She said in Chinese, emphasizing deer.

"Well, you're a bunny just because you remind me of one." I grinned, taking the bunny out of her hands.

She blew a raspberry and snatched Thumper back. She headed in the cash register's direction.

"Wait, where are you going?" I grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"I'm buying these two." Soojung held the two plushies up in her hand.

"But Donald Duck hyungggg." I pouted and pointed at the Donald Duck heaven.

"Aishhh. You have enough Donald Duck in your own room. Let's go." Soojung pushed me to the counter.

"I'LL COME BACK FOR YOUUU! I PROMISE!!"

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for the long delay. It's been technically a month since I updated *cough I actually updated this at the end of July not at the beginning* but after AFF changed the server, I was waiting for the chapters to be restored. Today, I couldn't wait any longer and since this week is my birthday week and I probably can't update tomorrow or the day after tomorrow  (I'm going to Disneyland for two days in a row :D YAY ME!) so I decided to just reupload this chapter with as much memory of it from when I last updated.

Okay, enough of my rant. Since I was a bad author *slaps face, scolds self* I'm going to go on a short EXO (SMTown Seoul edition) spam :D (BTW, guys did you watch To the Beautiful You yet? EXOOOOO :D)

Idiots. Your fail high-five *facepalm*

 This kid (okay, he's older than me) is underloved. (Ok, I'll stop talking)
 

 

 

 

TO ALL MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS :D

VERY MUCH!!
Thanks for sticking with me, all 155 of you! LESS THAN 3!!! PEACE!