A Shocking Situation

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

Sanghyuk on 8-28-2012 10:01:14 says: Bahaha Baek is jealous~!
And lol, I went to SMTOWN LA and of course had a blast. (I was so happy when Luhan, Amber, and a lot more idols came down my aisle and gave me a high 5 ^_^)
You can go next year! I wanna bring you there, but I promised a few friends I'd go with them, plus, THEY'RE paying for my tickets LOL.
Dont hate me~~ I love chuuuu~~~ <3
LOL

I. Will. Kill. You. For. Rubbing. This. Into. My. Face. Anyways, I won't really kill you (obviously). Promise ^^ I'm not usually a scary person. I love you tooo.

duonghae on 8-28-2012 11:18:12 says: Hahaha jealous baek wuhahahaha
and omg i almost got a shock when you complimented my username XD you used that insert-username thingy right :D
hope you update soon ^^

Of course I used the username insert thingy. What, was that the wind? I actually did find quite a few awesome usernames but I didn't want to comb through each and every one of my subscribers to find them.

helloinfinite on 8-28-2012 16:40:21 says: Kekeke, you gave tumblr? Uaah I must follow youuu and tbh I almost got trolled by that username compliment thingy x'D
Jelly becon~ ayye update soon -3-

You want my tumblr url? I thought I put it in one of the previous chapters but here it is for anyone else who wants to follow me. CLICK ME!! I don't bite and I try to follow back when I see new followers. If you can send something to my ask box (I still have no idea how to do that. It doesn't work I think D:) I'll be eternally grateful. Like seriously, I barely even get reblogs. Ok, I talk too much.

sorrowlicher on 8-28-2012 18:34:35 says: Kris: kui dei lerng goh chisin gah :DDDDDDDD

Hehe I only posted half of your comment. Is that supposed to be the Cantonese I was going to type? I didn't get the last two words :P

minseo on 8-29-2012 02:57:06 says: huhuhu my name is not there T^T

If you recently subscribed, it probably wasn't there. If you did subscribe before this, I'm sorry D: The last chapter actually jacked up on me and I updated it a day late because one gif just set the whole format off and I had to retype about 30 subscribers so I could've accidentally skipped you.

 

~Baekhyun's POV~

This isn't right. I shouldn't be jealous of Luhan. I couldn't have moved onto another girl THAT fast. I'm not a player unlike my previous... ugh. She shouldn't be considered a woman, much less my ex. I inwardly groaned, wanting to just smack my head on the desk. The professor probably noticed my fidgeting and decided to pick on me, not Chanyeol who's busy flirting with his "girlfriend" who, may I mention, is ignoring him. The professor picks ME, of all people, who's just going over how my life is so complicated at the moment, to answer a stupid question I wasn't paying attention to.

"Mr. Byun Baekhyun. Answer this question." The professor pointed at the question on the board.

"Uh.." I mumbled, furrowing my eyebrows. The question looked like gibberish to me. I haven't been paying attention in class for five minutes and it feels like I skipped out on 20 chapters of the math book.

"20?" I answered cautiously.

"Wrong, Mr. Byun. The answer is 5 radical 18x. (A/N Random number XD) Just because you're an idol, it does not mean you can space out during lessons. Don't let it happen again." The professor scolded firmly before he returned to his lesson about blah blah blah.

I rested my head on the desk. The professor droned on about how to solve the problem I didn't get. I tuned him out, his almost monotonous voice turned into background noise. Math remains a boring subject that I can't handle at all.

I turned my head to stare at Soojung. She tapped her pencil against as she bit her lip. Soojung was about 100 times more concentrated on the lesson that I was. I let a quiet sigh escape my lips. WHEN WILL THIS CLASS END?! 

"What's with the urgency, Mr. Byun?" The professor had stopped his lecture. All eyes were trained on me. Did I say the last line out loud? Hehe, I'm screwed. 

"I'm sorry, professor." I bowed my head. He gave me a warning look before returning to his lecture. 

I glanced at Soojung, who was biting back a smile. She spotted me and hastily covered . I rolled my eyes at her. I fumbled around my desk for a piece of paper. When I finally found it, I scribbled two words on it and balled it up before secretly throwing it at her. She eagerly opened it to read before her face fell and she turned to glare at me.

'You are so dead.' Soojung mouthed at me and made a slicing motion at .

"MR. BYUN. PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION."

"A-ah..."

 

BRIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG!!!

Finally, the extremely torturous math class is over. I leapt out of my seat and gratefully sighed. There were no classes until after lunch and I took this opportunity to just wander around the campus. After talking even more with his "girlfriend", Chanyeol popped out beside me and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Ayo waddup, Baekhyun." He casually remarked.

"Ayo wassuuuuuup." I imitated Kris.

"Don't copy the master. The master's always the best." Kris joined the two of us.

"Whatever you say. Krease." I joked again. Chanyeol punched my arm this time.

"Hey guys!" Luhan ran up to us and flung his arms on Kris, who was still a few many centimeters taller than Luhan.

"Sup." We all chorused.

"So where are you going after this?" Luhan asked all of us.

"I'm going to go see Minhee so we can eat lunch together!"

"I have to help out the teachers."

"I have s-" I started to say before a loud voice interrupted me.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!" I looked around the crowded hallway for whoever shouted my name. A fuming Soojung was storming over at full speed and, even if they were there, my fangirls wouldn't have stopped her. They would've slowed her down but they were all, sadly, in the cafeteria for lunch by now.

"What's Soojung doing?" Kai asked, shoving a lollipop in his mouth and glancing at the steam-coming-out-of-her-ears Soojung who was still coming at top speed as he sauntered over towards the four of us.

"Gotta go guys, later!" I quickly shouted and broke free of Chanyeol's grasp, threw my stuff into Kris's arms and sprinted away.

"PIECE OF POOOOOOOOORK! COME BACK HERE!"

~No One's POV~

Soojung pounded after Baekhyun, barging past the four other EXO members who were confused about what was happening.

"What was that about?" Chanyeol scratched his head.

"That was... weird."

"Luhan, you go after her, you know her best." Kris poked Luhan's arm with his free hand that wasn't holding Baekhyun's stuff.

"Why me?!"

"Because, just go."

"YEAH! DON'T DISOBEY DUIZHANG'S ORDERS!"

"Shut up, Kai. I don't wanna!"

"Too bad!" With everybody's effort, Luhan was shoved in the same direction that Soojung was headed. He turned back but the other three jostled him forward, refusing to let him go back.

"GOOOO!" They all yelled. With a dejected sigh, Luhan started jogging and disappeared around the corner.

"Aish, that kid won't ever admit his feelings to her." Kris rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, he's older than you."

SMACK!

"Does that matter? He still acts like a kid, dumbo."

 

Soojung followed the sound of feet hitting the university's smooth floor. *You can run but you can't hide from me, Byun Baekhyun. That's what you get for calling me an idiot.*

She sharply turned the corner and carefully continued. Shouting was heard further along, giving away Baekhyun's location each time. Another set of footsteps joined hers as she walked down the, surprisingly, quiet and empty hallway.

"SOOJUNGIE!" Luhan pounced onto Soojung, almost toppling her over.

"Shouldn't the girl be doing that to the guy?" Soojung muttered before grinning at Luhan.

"Whatever." He grinned, spreading his arms out before skipping ahead. "Why are you chasing Baekhyun anyways? Poor boy must be scared to death." 

"Well, he called me a smiling idiot."

"And..?"

"That's it?"

"Yeah. Do I LOOK like a smiling idiot?"

"Pfft."

"YAH! LUHAN!"

 

Baekhyun panted as he pushed past even more people. Many shouted at him in irritation before brushing themselves off. He was trying to lose Soojung but she was in hot pursuit and it didn't exactly help with the amount of people everywhere.

*What did I do wrong today that makes Soojung want to kill me so badly?* Baekhyun groaned inside his mind as he slipped past somebody.

He then suddenly remembered writing 'smiling idiot' on a piece of paper and throwing it to Soojung. *Oopsies, but that's nothing to be mad about.*

He heard laughter at the end of the hallway and Luhan and Soojung appeared. *Heh, when did he come?*

Baekhyun panicked a little at the sight of Soojung and ducked behind a few people. However, it was a bit late for that. Soojung already spotted him and was making her way over, FAST. He turned and ran straight into somebody.

"Sor- Hi Chohee!" Baekhyun waved his hand at Soojung's friend. The two of them had grown closer that day that Luhan and Soojung decided to run off on their little *ahem* date.

"Hi Baek!" She smiled at him before glancing behind him. "What are you doing running away from Soojung?"

"Um, she's chasing me because I called her a smiling idiot?" The crowd around them started squishing the two a bit closer. Chohee tripped a little and stumbled forward, coming into contact with Baekhyun's chest/shirt. As a result of that, he held her waist to support her.

Soojung and Luhan caught up, but ended up also being squished together. They were a few feet away and could see whatever Chohee and Baekhyun were doing. Luhan's eyes widened a little at the sight before them. It sure looked scandalous, Chohee clutching onto Baekhyun's shirt and him holding onto her. Luhan felt a little pull at his heart. *Wait, what am I thinking? Get a hold of yourself, Luhan. I like Soojung, not Chohee!*

The crowd tightened around them even more. Luhan and Soojung were basically close enough to be hugging while Baekhyun and Chohee were so squished together that they unintentionally.....

Luhan's eyes widened even more than they did before, if that was even possible. Soojung's mouth hung open.

Baekhyun and Chohee...*whispers* were kissing.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUN!!! I feel like using a gif today XD

CHOHEE AND BAEKHYUN?! WHAAAAAT?!

For the last chapter: OHMAIGOSH I don't think I have had so many comments at one time XD. You guys flooded my comment box (I think). Should I do more of these? Maybe at the end of this fanfic I'll give special shoutouts ;)

Anyways, when I saw the comments and the new subscribers, I literally went into a frenzy. I got a total of 10, I repeat 10, new subscribers. But I felt like some of you unsubscribed D:

Thanks again guys! :D