The Test

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Soojung's POV~

"Please tell me why in the world you guys don't have your comeback already." I groaned and kicked Baekhyun's foot.

"I don't know. Now shhh, I need to study."

Silence.

Cricket chirp.

Pin drop.

"Bacon."

"Baekhyun."

"Baekkie."

"Greasy bacon."

"Piece of POOOOORK!"

"Byuntae Baekhyun.."

"WHAT?!"

"HI!" I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Oh my god. Stop trying to distract me." He hissed.

"Not your fault you didn't study for the test."

"I didn't know there was one!" Baekhyun whined as he continued to cram information into his brain.

"I told you that the party for EXO-M was unnecessary. They're only leaving for like two days to KCon." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." Baekhyun muttered, flipping through the pages of the textbook.

I clucked my tongue. "Watch. The professor's going to come in and tell us to put our books away any second now."

Right when I finished the sentence, the professor actually did burst into the room and started handing out test papers.

"Please put your textbooks away class." He stated as he counted the people in each row.

"Stop jinxing stuff." Baekhyun groaned as he slid his textbook under the desk.

"Your fault you didn't study." I stuck my tongue out before grabbing my test from the person in front of me.

 

I yawned and glanced back in the classroom. Baekhyun was taking his sweet sweet time to finish that test. At that moment, he glanced up at me before sending a smirk (diesss) and getting up out of his seat excruciatingly slow. The professor patiently waited for him as Baekhyun handed him the test. Baekhyun bowed at the professor and started walking to where I was waiting for him at the doorway.

"Finally." I let out a sigh.

He tapped my head with his fist before grinning widely. "That's what you get when you don't warn me about tests." 

"You took so long, I thought the both of us would have white hair by now." I joked and combed my hand through his hair as if there were the dreaded aging hairs. His hair is soft, hehe.

"OH MY GOD, PIECE OF PORK! I FOUND A STRAND OF WHITE HAIR. AND IT'S SO OBVIOUS!"

"WHAT?! OHMAIGAAAAH!" The professor glared at us and shushed us but Baekhyun was already running through the hallway, trying to find the nearest mirror.

I stifled the giggle that was forcing its way up my throat. Oh, Baekhyun. How gullible can you get that you think you can get white hair in 3 hours?

I quickened my pace to catch up with him. It was pretty obvious where he was since you can practically hear him yelling, "MIRROR! I NEED A MIRROR!" across the whole school.

When I finally did catch up, he was standing next to a full-length mirror close to the school gates.

"WHERE IS IT?! WHERE IS IT?!" Baekhyun screamed, using one hand to part his hair this way and that. His free hand dragged down his face as he panicked over nothing.

"Hmmm.. Right around there." I pointed at a random spot on his head.

"It's not here." He ruffled his hair some more.

"Well duh. Are you that gullible?"

"So no white hairs?"

"Nowhere, nada."

"YAAAAH!" Baekhyun pouted at me. "HOW COULD YOU TRICK ME LIKE THAT?"

"Merong!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

He lunged forward and I easily ducked under his arm.

"Missed me." I teased.

"You'll pay for this." He called as I ran away from him.

Thankfully, it was the last class of the day. If it wasn't, the hallways would be completely crowded and then running away from Baekhyun would seem nearly impossible.

I sped past classes which caused some of the students to look at me weirdly as I dashed and I almost bumped into Chanyeol. He gave me a small nod and a wide smile in greeting before I ran off again.

I was almost out of the school gates until I heard Baekhyun right behind me. He yanked me back and he pinned me to a wall.

"Why. Do. You. Run. So. Fast." I felt each puff of breath against my face as he breathed heavily between each word.

"I don't run fast, you're just a slowpoke."

"Pfft." Baekhyun's voice was husky as he tried to catch his breath.

"Um.. Bacon." I nudged his arm so he can let me go.

"You know you have to pay for what you did earlier." He smiled evilly at me.

I didn't realize he was coming closer to my face until I noticed our noses touching.

I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping he wouldn't do what I think would happen next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"TICKLE ATTACK!"

"GODDAMMIT! GO AWAY!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, this chapter was supposed to be longer *facepalm. I was in such a hurry because

A) Today's my AFF anniversary! *throws confetti in air* That's right, I've been writing for about a year now :D

B) OMG 200 SUBSCRIBERS!

 
Like seriously guys... I didn't think this story would ever reach so many subscribers but it did and let me explain myself through many gifs...
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To all 200 of you ^^