Lunch

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

honeyandmints [block]  on 5-22-2012 00:31:13 says: x
if only i would be in that position with baekhyun... KYAAA

If only... *shakes head*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Soojung's POV~

Baekhyun stood up and stuck out his hand for me. I gladly took it and brushed myself off.

"Wait. Hold up. You guys met before? Like that?" Hana asked from behind me.

Both Baekhyun and I turned red and didn't say anything but the oh-so-evil maknae just had to say it.

"Hyung and noona kissed when they first met!" Sehun tattled, pointing at us.

We both turned a deeper shade of red as everybody's jaw dropped to the floor. Thanks, Sehun. Join the evil maknae line with Kyu.

"Y-you lost your first kiss, Soojung/Baekhyun?!" EXO yelled at Baekhyun as my friends did the same to me.

I mentally exploded. Baekhyun lost his first kiss to me? Hehe?

 

~Luhan's POV~ (A/N Yes, yes, yes)

I was the last to head up the stairs, meaning all the freaking tall people were ahead of me and I couldn't see anything past them. All I heard was an "OOF." and a small squeak. I peeked in between Kris's arm and saw Baekhyun on top of Soojung.

Baekhyun on top of Soojung.

Baekhyun on top of Soojung.

It's probably an accident, Luhan. It's probably an accident. Still, I can't help and be jealous.  (A/N Did anybody even guess that? I gave a big hint when she first met EXO)

"Hyung and noona kissed when they first met!" Sehun pointed at the two, who were now upright.

WHAT?! Luhan, it's an accident. IT'S NOT AN ACCIDENT! LOOK, THEY'RE BLUSHING!

Ugh, it was an accident. Just an accident.

~Soojung's POV~

"How did you even know about that, maknae?" Baekhyun groaned.

"Well, I was going to give you your towel back but I saw you with noona so I didn't interrupt you guys. Did I do something wrong?" Sehun innocently blinked.

I facepalmed and started walking to the door. "I'll just go do my- WHOA."

"You're just like Bacon. You're not going anywhere." Kris dragged me back.

"Curse your tallness." I mumbled in English.

"It's not my fault you're short." He retorted in Mandarin.

"Screw you." I huffed and walked back to sit next to my friends. 

EXO shifted on their feet as my friends and I continued eating our lunch.

"Um.. shouldn't we introduce ourselves?" Tao asked, gesturing to me and my three friends.

"Right." EXO formed a line.

"Annyeonghasseyo! We are one! Hello, we are EXO!" They bowed.

The fact that they introduced themselves as EXO seemed to snap Hana and Chohee from whatever land they were in. Chohee started jumping around and squealing on the top of her lungs as Hana gave me a death grip.

"OHMYGOODNESS!!! IT'S EXOOOOO! I'M SUCH A PABO!!!!!" Hana screamed, clinging on to me.

"Hey, aren't you that girl that gave me my pencil to borrow?" Sehun pointed at Hana.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!! HE REMEMBERED MEEEEE!!!" Hana ran behind me and screamed even more.

"I'm stuck with you fangirls." I rubbed my forehead and rolled my eyes.

"We're sorry about our over obsessive friends." Miyoung gestured towards the squealing Chohee and Hana as she ate her sandwich.

"Do you mind if we sit here? We have to keep Baekhyun away from Eunhee." Kris asked in English.

"I heard my name. And Eunhee's!" Baekhyun whined.

"Well, you didn't. You're just hearing things." I scoffed.

"Hailey~ Calm down." Luhan softly said.

"Fine, only for you, Lulu." I grumbled in Chinese.

EXO sat around in a circle on the floor while Chohee, Miyoung, Hana, and I joined them and finished the last of our lunch.

"Sooooo... who's your bias?" Tao turned to look at us.

Hana and Chohee blushed and turned their heads away as Miyoung and I shrugged.

"We don't know you guys as well as those girls there." I rolled my eyes.

"Who's your bias then?" Sehun leaned close to Hana.

Hana turned an even brighter red and shook her head, refusing to speak.

"Oh come on, guys. Just tell them." I bit the last piece of my sandwich.

"PWEAAAASE?" Sehun and Tao did aegyo for them, forcing them to speak.

"Luhan!"

"Sehun!"

"The Hunhan couple!" They both squeaked at once.

Sehun sat back with a satisfied expression before the information dawned on him.

"Wait... who likes me?"

Hana and Chohee shook their heads hurriedly and refused to speak once again.

 

The whole lunchtime, we were exchanging information about each other. We chose the "perfect" matches and joked around. You could say at the end of this period, we were pretty good friends. The 10 minute bell rang and we got up to head to our other classes.

"Soojungie! You didn't give me your number yet! What if I need your help?" Baekhyun waved his phone in the air and tossed it to me.

I finished typing my number in and handed it back. I was about to leave but Baekhyun pulled me back to take a picture with me. After the picture was taken, he gave a bright eye-smile.

"Thank you~!" He gave a quick hug and skipped away.

Hehe, that's so childish-like.

 

~Luhan's POV~

My fist was tightly clenched when Baekhyun pulled Soojung for a hug. Gosh, what if they like each other? (A/N cough cough cough cough)

No, must beat Baekhyun to her heart.

"Soojung!" I ran to catch up with her as she headed down the stairs.

"Oh, hi Lulu." She smiled, calling me my nickname.

"So...how's your mom doing?"

"You just came to ask me that? I never knew you liked my mom." She joked and punched my arm.

"Fine, fine. Can I come over to your house later? I haven't been there for so long."

"Sure. My mom misses your "politeness". Seriously, how are you polite?" Soojung looked me up and down.

"'Kay. See you then." I pulled her in for a hug and let go, hurrying to class.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, this chapter was lame. I read it over more than 5 times and I'm like WHY THE FUDGE IS THIS CHAPTER BAD?!

And I'm going to warn you that I kind of at love triangles so please don't expect too much from me ><

Comments please!!!