Luhan and Chohee

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Luhan's POV~

I. Have. No. Idea. What. I'm. Doing.

Everything was based on instinct. In one second, Chohee was in front of me. The other? I was kissing her of all things. I've always imagined it to be Soojung in my arms that I would be kissing but she's standing across from me, shocked at me kissing Chohee instead. I'm quite shocked as well.

Chohee was staring at me with wide eyes. I tried to send her messages through my eyes to play along. It got through, somehow, and she closed her eyes before she kissed me back. 

Her lips were soft. Hehe, I know. Typical and cheesy. Seriously, her lips were very soft and I'm not lying. I reached up a little and settled a hand on her face. She leaned a little bit, just slightly, into it.

We stayed like that for a few more seconds before I slowly parted my mouth from hers. Her breath hit my lips, making me realize how cold it was without... WHAT AM I SAYING?!

"Ok..." Chen interrupted, his face radiating pure shock. "Um.. do I get a happy birthday, guys?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOREVER ALONE CHEN!" Soojung yelled, grinning widely.

A laugh escaped Baekhyun's lips as Soojung turned to him, the smile still spread across her face. I want to be in his place right now. *pouts*

"Thanks guys." Chen sarcastically mentioned, eyeing the food on the table.

"FOOOOOOOD!" He yelled. "YOU'RE MY ONLY FRIEND RIGHT NOW!"

I stifled a laugh, making myself sound like I was choking.

"Whoa, are you okay?" Chohee patted my back.

"I'm fine." I managed to say, very aware of the fact that her hand was on my back.

"Ok then, let's eat!" She clapped her hands, making her way towards Chen. I could feel the ends of mouth twitch upwards as I followed her.

 

"Bye!" The last of our "dates" left, leaving the four girls and us guys behind. Chen breathed out a sigh of relief before he turned to us.

"Were you guys trolling me back there?" He eyed each of us carefully, trying to find something wrong.

"Now why would we do that?" Kris smoothly lied, tilting his head like he was actually really curious.

"Mmm... just a thought. Now shouldn't you four be sending YOUR dates home?"

"Hana and I will be fine walking ourselves home. It's close." Miyoung interrupted Sehun and Chanyeol from offering. "Bye guys." She stood up on her tiptoes and Chanyeol leaned down to meet her lips for a quick peck. Sehun hugged Hana before waving to them.

The two of them left, leaving Soojung, Chohee, Baekhyun, and me.

"Come on, I'll take you home." Baekhyun offered his hand to Soojung who, to my disappointment, accepted it.

"Let's go." I murmured to Chohee before pulling her along. I wasn't entirely sure where she actually lived but I wanted to get away for some reason.

"Luhan."

"Hmm?"

"My house is the other direction."

"Pshh. I knew that." I swiftly turned around, causing her to crash into me.

"Sorry." We both said at the same time.

"W-we should go." We said in unison again.

"O-okay."

 

The walk downtown was quiet. Okay, what can you expect? We just basically kissed and ruined our nonexistent friendship. The both of us were a bit too shy to start a conversation at all. Honestly, a pole actually started the conversation for us.

Chohee was just walking around rather aimlessly and she almost ran into the giant pole in front of her. I quickly stepped in front of her and she collided with me for the second time that day.

"S-sorry." She bowed for some odd reason.

"What's wrong with you? Got somebody on your mind?" I asked jokingly as I started walking again.

I was met with silence. I turned around, seeing Chohee standing in exactly the same place where she was. She looked uncomfortable as she shifted from foot to foot.

"Who is it? Is it somebody I know?" I asked. She understood me perfectly even though I hadn't said it specifically.

"I'd rather not talk about it." She mumbled and walked towards me.

"Is it Baekhyun?" I put the question out there. It hung in the air before Chohee spoke the word that I had hoped she would say.

"No." She shook her head. I inwardly breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Luhan-ssi? Do you have anybody you like?" I blinked at her sudden formality and shook my head.

"No, I don't." I reached up to scratch the back of my head, knowing I was completely lying. She can't possibly kn-

"You don't have to lie about it. A lot of people could tell you like Soojung and she seems to be catching on a little as well." Chohee softly said as she elbowed my side.

"Is it THAT obvious?" I scratched my head again. I turned to see Chohee nodding at me.

"Oh, um.." I started to stammer out before Chohee cut me off.

"You can leave now, Luhan-ssi. My house is right here." She nodded to the restaurant that we were now standing in front of.

I wanted to ask if she really did live there but I decided against it. I watched as she made her way towards the door and I waved at her. She sent a small, warm smile before pushing the door open and slipping inside.

That smile had caused something in my heart to stir and I turned away, a grin also starting to spread on my face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe. This had to be done XD I'm having too much fun playing around with this love square, I don't know what I'm going to do with my life when I finish this fanfic.

Anyways, I'm super super happy today because my mom told me yesterday that she MIGHT let me go to KCon!!!! Happy, happy. Are any of my dear readers also going? I WANNA MEET YOU ALL!!! But you almost all seem to live in such different areas >< Anyways, if you're going, drop a comment below or go to my wall. seriously my wall is so empty

OHHH and to all the tumblr people out there! I. NEED. HELP. LIKE NOOOOW. I'm too embarrassed to announce this in front of the 193 people who subscribed to this fanfic (OMG I KNOW I'M HAPPY TOO! This is like the most subscribers I ever had) so can you also like somehow communicate with me?

'Kay, I'm done with my small rant! Okay, I'm going to stop talking and back away slowly from the computer....