Wedding

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Soojung's POV~

"Henry. Mochi. Cheeks. Lau. Who told you that you can just barge into my room?" I growled and punched my cousin's arm lightly.

"Mmmm." Henry tapped his chin thoughtfully. "No one! Come on. You have to prepare for the wedding."

"I don't wanna go."

"Admit it, Soojung. You know you DO want to go to this wedding~." Henry sang, jumping a little around my room.

...

"Why would I want to go to Baekhyun's arranged marriage?" I made a face.

"BECAUUUSEEE! You like him and I just want to see you crash and burn!" Henry clapped his hands together and plopped on my bed.

"I hate you sometimes."

"I love you too!"

I ignored my younger older cousin and got on my feet to search through my closet for a dress.

Apparently, Baekhyun's in some arranged marriage and only revealed it to us a few days ago by handing out wedding invitations. Why he kept it from all of us was a big humongo mystery. Anyways, he decided to invite, well I dunno, ALL OF SMTOWN. I have no idea where his parents are coming up with the money to get, first of all, a big place for the wedding to be held, and second of all, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

SMTown is filled with hungry hungry people. Examples: Henry, Xiumin, Shindong, Onew, Luhan (I know, surprising), and of course MEEEEEE although I'm not in SMTown.

"Would this be nice?" I had finally found the perfect dress for the wedding.

I spun around to show the dress to Henry. He scrutinized it before nodding.

"Now go wear it." Henry pushed me into the bathroom to change.

 

"Wahhh. My cousin's so pretty." Henry cheered.

"Blech. No , Mochi Cheeks." I kicked his leg this time.

"Ew. No." Henry made a face and pretended to gag.

"SOOJUNG! HENRY! IT'S TIME TO GO!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

The two of us nodded at each other before chorusing loud enough for the whole world to hear. "OKAY!"

 

It hurts a little to see Baekhyun married off like this. He's standing perfect and tall in a tuxedo that just totally suits him and is marrying a possible stranger. I admit, I did develop feelings for him in this not-so-short span of time and now he's getting married right in front of my face. Yep, it's just TOTALLY awesome.

Dundundudun...Dundundudun! 

Here Comes the Bride played into the speakers built into the large room. The doors opened and the bride walked down the aisle, arm in arm with her father. Her dress had a large train trailing behind it and it looked absolutely stunning. The bride's face was hidden behind a wedding veil and she dipped her head so it was even more difficult for us to make out who she was if we even knew her. SMTown held their breaths while the other people that were possibly friends with the bride whooped. Wait a second... isn't that Eunhee's minions right there?

Whoever the bride was, she stopped next to Baekhyun. He lifted her bridal veil off and then...

"EUNHEE?!"

 

This is not happening. This just can't happen. *tears hair out*. I already know that the rest of SMTown also disapproves but an arranged marriage is an arranged stupid marriage. Henry who was sitting beside me had his jaw clenched and his chubby face ever so slowly turning red. Xiumin looked like he would turn into an exploded Baozi any minute. I don't think there was any happy face in the crowd of SM artists. Even food won't help in this situation.

"If there is any objection to this marriage, please speak now or forever hold you peace." The priest suddenly announced.

The whole lot of us kept our silence despite the need to speak out and yell 'NO!' on the top of our lungs.

"Okay then. We shall start the wedding vows." The priest went to take his stand at the podium.

A few more whoops and hollers were sounded before there was silence.

"Do you, Choi Eunhee, take this man as your lawful husband?" (A/N Ohmygod I at wedding vows D:)

"I do." Eunhee replied a bit too happily for my liking.

"And do you, Byun Baekhyun, take this woman as your lawful wife?"

Every being, every soul, every breath was held as we waited for Baekhyun's response. He bit his lips, ran his tongue over it once, twice then opened his mouth.

"I do."

"You may now kiss." The priest nodded his head.

3 inches away....

 

2 inches away....

 

1.....

 

 

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod I am rolling on the floor imagining your reactions. OMFG. *wipes tear away* OK, if any of you already caught on, these would probably be my old readers since they know of my trolling, yes, trolling, I congratulate you for looking past my tricks and I made it a bit too obvious for my liking DX.

For all of you that fell for this! *falls off chair laughing again* GOTCHA!

Don't worry. You'll soon learn about my trolling moments and it's not like I do it every single time.. or do I?

OK, continuing on with the ACTUAL chapter (Psssst, this is starting from the ... at the beginning of the chapter)

 

"Dear god, Henry. We barely even know the person who's marrying." I flipped through my closet, looking for an appropriate dress to wear to the wedding.

"Correction. You don't really know the person who's getting married. I'm perfectly good friends with him." Henry grinned, plopping onto my bed.

"Whatever you say." I grabbed two dresses and turned to Henry. "Which one looks better?" 

"Neither. Those dresses don't suit the theme of the we-"

"GODDAMMIT! JUST CHOOSE!"

"I guess the pink one's fine." Henry grumbled. "Now hurry! The wedding's going to start in half an hour and it takes 15 minutes to get there."

"I don't take that long in the bathroom."

"Yes you actually do. NOW GO!" Henry shoved me into my bathroom and closed the door.

 

"My cousin looks prettier than I expected!" Henry sang as he dragged me to the door.

"Uh-huh. Explain to me why you were complaining about what I was wearing 5 minutes ago then?" I raised an eyebrow.

Henry rolled his eyes and pushed me into the wedding hall. The place was majestic. The walls were painted golden and ceiling to floor windows were scattered around. A lonely piano sat in the corner of the room, looking almost ready to be played. A gigantic chandelier dangled down, its lights bright. (A/N If you need a reference and can't visualize stuff like me then think of Beauty and the Beast and that ballroom. It's the closest thing to what I'm trying to describe)

"Whoa." I managed as Henry continued walking. I was plopped into a seat but the room was so amazing that I didn't notice.

"Earth to Soojung!" Henry poked my cheeks. I made a face at him and turned to glare.

"What? The wedding's going to start!" He pointed at the front of the room that I somehow didn't notice.

"OK. Now get off my case." I brushed him off and turned to face forward.

 

"Thank you for attending our wedding!" The newlyweds spoke into the microphone together. "NOW LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

I stretched my arms and legs, getting up from the position I was in for a long time. I could already smell the food before I could see it and boy, did it smell nice. I followed my nose and made my way to the table with all the dishes set out. There was awesome, glorious plates piled high with...you guessed it, FOOD. I reached out to grab a plate when a hand grazed mine.

"S-soojung?" Baekhyun pulled his hand back and smiled brightly at me.

"Hi." I grinned back at him and reached for the food.

"Hungry as ever?"

"Well duh." I hip-bumped him and laughed. "So what are you doing here?"

"My brother got married." He gestured at the groom at the front of the room, accepting wedding gift after wedding gift. "What are YOU doing here?"

"Henry's a friend. Never knew he was friends with your brother."

"I never knew Henry was friends with my brother either." Baekhyun's melodic laugh sounded and I couldn't help but smile a little myself.

Soft music slowly flowed out and I was wondering if I was imagining it or if it was happening in real life. I turned to see couples already on the dance floor, following the beat. A hand appeared in front of my face and I looked up. Baekhyun had a small smile on his face and his eyebrow raised a little. I shook my head but took up his offer. He brought me to the dance floor with all the other couples around us.

The rest of the wedding after party was filled with laughter and dancing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

So the troll part of this chapter wasn't JUST for my amusement, it's also a small birthday tribute to our trolling forgetful unicorn, LAY!  I know this chapter isn't that great because I was doing this in a hurry so I could finish my project and get it in time for his birthday. I would still like comments all the same!

Here's some Lay for you all to make up for the extremely crappy chapter!

 

 

 

tumblr_mb8uifKvyY1qdcayvo2_r2_500.gif

~
tumblr_m8m0ts5CPu1rt2ncgo2_250.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORGETFUL UNICORN CHANGSHA WANGZI!!