Tutor

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Baekhyun's POV~ (A/N Finally)

What the heck is all this? I really should've been paying attention during class. Seriously, not one single question makes sense to me.

I tapped my pencil on the desk as I tried to figure out how to do a single thing on the test.

I pouted for the nth time and circled a random answer.

"Times up! Pass your papers to the front." I sighed and handed the test up.

Everybody turned to each other and chattered about how they probably failed the test. Well, I KNOW I failed it, considering I have no idea what the heck we were even learning.

I planted my face on my desk and turned my head to see Soojung calmly studying for another test.

"Don't you ever get tired of studying?" I accidentally asked aloud.

"Eh?" Soojung raised her head and tilted her head to the side. I bit back the urge to fanboy about how cute she was at the moment.

"Studying. Don't you get tired?" I gestured to the textbook she was holding.

"Nah... I have to keep myself from getting yelled at by my Asian parents."

"They yell at you?"

"In a way. My mom's more strict with it but she's Chinese so it makes sense." Soojung shrugged her shoulders.

I studied her. Smart and cute. Perfect combo. If I knew her better, her personality will add to it. Wait, no, don't think that Baekhyun. You have Eunhee. Eunhee's THE definition of perfect.

"Class dismissed." The bell rang, interrupting my thoughts thankfully, as the professor waved everybody off. I got up to leave but the professor stopped me.

"Baekhyun, come here." The professor gestured for me to stand in front of her.

"Yes, Professor Park?"

"You're failing this class and I honestly don't want anybody to fall behind. So I want to assign you to a tutor."

I waited expectantly. The professor beckoned for Soojung.

"Soojung.. come here. Would you mind tutoring Baekhyun?" Soojung shook her head and adjusted her backpack strap as she walked towards the professor and me.

"Okay, you should know Baekhyun right?"

Soojung glanced for a second at me and nodded. I flashed a smile in her direction.

The professor raised an eyebrow at our exchange but cleared .

"You may go now."

~No One's POV~

"I guess I'll start tutoring you today.." Soojung trailed off once they left the classroom.

She raised her head. Baekhyun was hugging Eunhee, who apparently came out of nowhere.

"Yeah. That's fine." He said, absentmindedly. His arm was still around Eunhee's waist.

"Baekhyunnie, let's go." Eunhee whined and turned back to glare at Soojung.

"Nerd. Don't steal my boyfriend." She mumbled just loud enough for Soojung to hear.

When she and Baekhyun walked away, Miyoung appeared next to Soojung.

"What a b!tch." She crossed her arms.

"Agreed. Not like I will steal her boyfriend." Soojung started walking towards the rooftop staircase.

 

~Baekhyun's POV~

"Let's go." I smiled at Soojung.

All of our classes were done and Soojung was following me to the SM building.

"No car?" She asked once we stepped outside school grounds.

Argh, what if she's like Eunhee and doesn't want to walk?

"I prefer walking." I hesitantly admitted, ducking my head.

I was expecting for her to start complaining to me but she didn't. She gave me a genuine smile back.

"That's fine. I do too." I looked at Soojung, surprised.

"If you were Eunhee..." Soojung seemed to flinch at the name. "She would be complaining to take a car."

"Well, I'm not Eunhee, huh?" Soojung said coldly.

"U-uh...." I stuttered.

I wasn't used to this. I mean, associating with other girls besides f(x) sunbaes or Eunhee. Heck, it's just mainly Eunhee.

The walk to downtown Seoul was an awkward silence because of the previous conversation until we reached a certain food vendor. I remembered seeing it a few times and it was pretty popular.

"Soojung-ah! You haven't been visiting again!" The ahjumma running it laughed and scolded playfully.

"Oh, I forgot, ahjumma! Too much university work." Soojung turned back.

The two chatted for a small while, ranging from school work to how business was at the food vendor. I awkwardly stood at the side as they conversed.

"Who's that young man?" The ahjumma suddenly asked, glancing at me.

"He's a classmate that I have to tutor."

"He looks awfully familiar. Anyways, good luck with your studying! Tell the boys I said hi!" The boys? WHAAAA?

"Bye, ahjumma." A smile was plastered on Soojung's face.

"Visit here often?" I raised an eyebrow, glad that I had something to talk to her about.

We climbed the steps towards the SM building as I fished around my pockets for my SM card. No...that's my wallet, keys to the dorm, that's my wallet again.. Maybe I forgot my SM card. Shoot, I hate waiting for the receptionist.

"You have no idea." Soojung answered, whipping out her own SM card and scanned it through the door.

Before I could open my mouth to ask how in the world she got her own SM card, Soojung had already dragged me into the building.

"Annyeongha- Soojung!" The receptionist smiled at Soojung.

"Hi, unnie!"

"You wanna see the boys? They're not here today..." The receptionist started to notice me.

How does Soojung know all these people? I feel like the third wheel around her. And who's "the boys"?

"Oh, Baekhyun-ah!" The receptionist proceeded to bow thousands of times.

"They're waiting for you in practice room 3. I'm guessing Soojung came with you then."

"Of course. Bye unnie!" Soojung waved.

I started to process things in my mind. If she has an SM card and the receptionist knows her well, then that means she must visit here often. Possibly to visit "the boys". So that means....

"Is that how you.... bumped into me?" I asked aloud, trying not to remember how we first met.

"I guess." Soojung smiled and started towards practice room 3.

This girl is pretty surprising.

________________________________________________________________________________________

A very very quick random update.

Um.... comments :D

PRETTY PLEASE.....

Baekhyun will be disappointed if you don't :P