A Visit from Luhan

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Soojung's POV~

I struggled to stay awake as the professor continued droning on and on and on. Suddenly, something hit me in the side of my head.

"Ow." I softly mumbled and looked at the offender.

It was a very crumpled piece of paper ball. I glared at it and cautiously opened it up.

Soojungiee~

Stay awake, arasso? You look like you're going to die.

Baekhyun

I chuckled and gave a Really? face to Bacon. He smiled and shrugged back.

Well, it's not my fault you yelp like a dog before you even go to sleep. You kept me awake all night.

And shouldn't it be the other way around since you're the one going to practice?

I threw the paper wad back at his face and smiled triumphantly when he gave a small girly squeak. Chen looked over Baekhyun's shoulder at our notes as Bacon tried to hide it.

You need more sleep. I always yelp like a dog. Well, according to Chanyeol.

Hi Soojung! Passing love notes in class, huh? And when he says according to Chanyeol, he actually means according to all of EXO.

I raised my eyebrows and chucked the paper ball onto Baekhyun's desk.

When Baekhyun read what Chen wrote, he smacked poor Chen on the head.

"OWWW!! BACON!!" Chen yelled a bit too loudly.

"Kim Jongdae? Is there a problem?" The professor turned from where he was standing.

"N-no sir." Chen shrank back, all the while glaring at Baekhyun.

I giggled at their childish acts.

"Ahn Soojung."

"Sorry, sir."

 

"Hey, Soojungie. What was your test score?" Baekhyun edged closer to me.

"95. You?"

"Smartass. I got an 80 which was better than my last score. You're the best tutor ever!" He beamed at me.

"No problem." I got up out of my seat and grabbed my backpack.

"So, can you tutor me today?" Baekhyun started walking with me.

"No, she can't. She's coming home with me." Luhan appeared out of nowhere and grabbed my arm.

"O-okay. Bye hyung." Baekhyun bowed and hurried towards Eunhee.

Huh, he still likes Eunhee. That girl who never ever will like me? Hmph.

"Come on, Soojung!" Luhan tugged me along, smiling. 

"Why are you walking so fast?" I whined.

Luhan simply pointed behind us at the crowd of fangirls surrounding Bacon and Eunhee. I nodded my head in understanding.

After we left university gates without anybody seeing us, we relaxed and Luhan let go of my hand.

"Why didn't you tell any of us that you were in SM? Even your mom didn't say anything to mine."

"Oh... about that... I didn't really let my mom know I was in SM until recently." Luhan stuck his tongue out.

"You bad boy. You're supp- WHOA." I had strayed a bit further away from Luhan (which I don't get) and now instead of a pole coming towards me, it was a moving object/car.

"HAILEY!" Luhan shouted and reached over, pulling me aside and into his chest.

"Pabo. Stop doing that."

"I only did it once today." I pouted.

"You do that everytime we meet. Remember the first time?" Luhan nudged me and smiled.

"Don't remind me anymore." I groaned and hit his arm.

"Hey, there's your house. RACE YOU!" Luhan yelled and raced off.

"I GOT BETTER YOU DEER! COME BACK HERE!" I sprinted to catch up.

 

"Did you bring back that boy of y- Oh, u-uh, hi Luhan. Long time no see." My dad forced a smile on his face as he gestured for us to walk inside.

Seriously, what's wrong with Luhan? 

"Hi, Mr. Ahn." Luhan bowed.

"Where have you been, Luhan? I haven't seen you in a few years." My dad tsked and closed the door.

"Places." Luhan grinned.

"You never stop being confusing, do you?" 

"Luhan! Where have you been all these years! Your umma hasn't been telling me ANYTHING." Umma rushed forward to hug Luhan.

"Mom, just because you made me stay with Luhan in Shanghai doesn't mean you can act like he's your son." I rolled my eyes.

"Luhan, what would you like to eat?" My mom ignored me and headed towards the cabinent of food.

"Oh my goodness, mom." I facepalmed.

"Come on. He could be your future boyfriend."

"UMMA!"

"Honestly, I like the Bacon dude better." My dad mumbled to me.

"APPA!"

"I'll just go do my homework now, then. I might need your help, Soojungie." Luhan waved his hand at me.

"Hurry up, Xiujing." My mom called my Chinese name, ushering me and Luhan to the living room.

"UMMA!!!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think this is a pointless chapter at the moment. I'm trying to write a love triangle as best as I can ><

Comments please!!!