Chapter 7

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at the apartment the movie was finally done,suho got out of the couch and went to the dvd player to put back the cd in the cd rack while chanyeol went to his room and get his guitar. tao who is now sitting on the floor leaning on the couch where sooyoung is sleeping,he took his phone out of his pocket and started to play.

tao: suho hyung i'm hungry *pout*

suho: didn't you eat 3 muffins already?

tao: neh.but it's still calling for food.can you hear it? *touch his tummy* did you hear it? it's shouting for food.

suho: want me to cook ramen for you panda?

tao: i already ate ramen this morning.i want something else hyung

suho: what do you wanna eat then?

tao: i want pizza.or burger and fries.or kimbap or...

suho: aigoo maknae.make up your mind.what do you really want to eat?

tao: i want all of them *bit his lower lip*

suho: gosh are you that hungry?

tao: *nods*

suho: let's just wait for the other 3 to comeback.

tao: but they are taking them years to comeback home.it another year to cook food.i'm really hungry hyung

suho: let's just wait ok.if they didn't come home after 30 more min then i will buy all the food you want

tao: arrrggghhh hyung...

suho: i said we wait

tao: then i have no choice.i need to do my very special talent *smirk evilly*

suho: and what is your special talent?

tao: this

tao sat straight,he blew air on his right hand then rub both of his hands.tao raised his right hand and stick it to his right cheeks.after counting to three tao did the unexpected.suho couldn't take the cuteness of tao and unnoticebly he squealed like a girl.

 

 

tao did his special aegyo to suho and from the looks of it,it works for him too.suho quickly walk towards tao and kneeled infront of him,he then pinched the maknaes cheeks and smiled from ear to ear

 

 

 

 suho: is that your special talent?

tao: *nods*

suho: aigoo aigoo.so this is what kris hyung was telling me about

tao: *looked at suho and tilted his head* gege was telling you about this?

suho: uhuh.he said that everytime you do that to him he got no other choice but to do it.he can't resist your aegyo

tao: *smile* so are you going to buy me food now hyung

suho: sure.but only pizza.i don't want my dongsaeng to get sick from  eating to many food

tao: it's ok with me hyung.as long as we are going to eat [ha!i knew it would work.kris gege is an example and the other hyungs.but for lay hyung he can tolerate my aegyo to him,how can that be?]

suho took his phone in his pocket and flipped it open,when he was about to dial he heard people talking outside.suho looked at the people and he recognize xiumin immediately,suho called the three people's attention.baekhyun went straight inside their apartment followe by xiumin and tiffany.

xm: i thought your at tiffany's crib?

suho: we got nothing to do in there,and i'm a bit shy to do anything inside their crib so i told chanyeol that we will go here.

bh: where's yeollie?

cy: *appeared in the living room with the guitar and raised his other hand* i'm here

tao: *stood up and run towards xiumin* dumpling hyung~~!! *sang in a sing song tone* kungfu panda is already hungry *pout*

xm: *eyes brightened* aigoo my hun is so kyeopta.

fany: *blinked four times when he saw tao was being cute infront of xiumin*

bh: the attack of maknae aegyo *face palmed himself*

fany: *giggle* we got food tao *raised the food infront of tao*

tao: *clapped like a kid* yey!!! food food food food!!! *touch his tummy and look at it* there you go tummy,your gonna eat now so don't make noise anymore.

suho: [thank goodness...i got save...] there you are panda you can eat now.

tao: *looked at suho* aren't you going to buy me a pizza hyung?

suho: ehhhhh.....but....but fany already brought food

tao: but you told me you will buy me pizza.

xm: hun he will just gonna buy the pizza later.that's for your snack.

tao: jinjja?

xm: uhuh...that's for snack later...right suho *gave suho a cold glare*

cy: *chuckle* pizza pizza pizza...maybe you could also buy some ice cream hyung *wiggle his eyebrows*

suho: [uurrggghhh i thought i was save.but now chanyeol wants ice cream too...goodbye money]

bh: poor hyung...you thought fany saved you hahaha...you got that wrong hyung...

tao grab the bag with food from tiffany's hand and he run to the kitchen like a kid,he was followed by xiumin,chanyeol and suho.tiffany went to her apartment first so she could arrange the groceries that they bought at the market.baekhyun followed tiffany in her apartment to help her. 

 

 

 

 

tiffany and baekhyun took out all the groceries from the plactic,one by one they put it in the right place where they belong.while baekhyun was putting the groceries to the pantry tiffany went to the utensil drawer and took all the kitchen knife and other stuff that can hurt sooyoung out of the drawer and put it somewhere safe.

bh:noona i'm almost done putting your groceries to the pantry.want me to help you with the pointed utensils?

fany: nah i'm alright. baekhyun-ah

bh: *stop what he is doing and looked at fany* weyo noona?

fany: gomowo

bh: for what noona?

fany: for earlier and for what happened in the resto

bh: that's nothing noona.i feel like i'm a brother to sooyoung so it's nothing.and in the resto,that guy didn't even protect you from his so called fiancee.even though you two are not together he should atleast have the balls to protect you from her girl.

fany: i'm really glad that we met all of you.your all a nice person *weak smile*  

bh: what are neighbors for noona.so if you have problem now you know who to call. oh yeah.you can leave sooyoung everyday to our apartment.

fany: everyday? but your all studying right?

bh: our class starts at 8 then it will end at 1.me,tao and chanyeol will be home at around 1 30.the hyungs will go straight to their job until 6.

fany: ah...what time will your hyungs go home?

bh:they will arrive at 4pm.noona

fany: hmmm

bh: *went back on putting the groceries to the pantry* can i ask you something?

fany: sure

bh: why did you and that hyung broke up?

tiffany stopped at what she is doing when baekhyun asked her about her and siwon's break up.she stop and took a seat on the chair and took a deep breath before talking.

fany: we broke up because he will leave korea and go to america.his dad is already practicing him to be the next c.e.o of their company.

bh: *took a sit beside fany when he was done* did you know that he has a fiancee?

fany: anio.he didn't tell me.but what's the use of telling me if we are already over.

bh: uhhmmm...do...do...do y-you still lo...lo-ve him?

fany: *slightly nods*

bh: *sad face* then you should stop thinking about him already noona. he is not worth og your love.he was an when he left such a nice girl like you.  

fany: *messed baekhyuns hair* thanks baekhyun-ah.  

bh: it's nothing noona.i wish that you will someday meet your prince charming *smile*

tiffany smiled at baekhyun then stood up,she is now cleaning the drawers where the pointed utensils was.baekhyun helped tiffany all the things she needs to clean inside their apartment.after cleaning in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter