Chapter 24 (the kiss)

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The restaurant group were the first group to arrive in Club Answer.the bouncer on the front door instantly recognize them and let them go inside the club.they all walk towards the bar to look for tiffany,when they are already at the bar one of the bartender said that tiffany is on the 3rd floor where chinawhite VIP room is located. they all thanked the bartender and went straight to the third floor,while walking luhan texted suho and informed them that they are on the 3rd floor of the club.

 

at the 3rd floor they all took a right turn where the door to the chinawhite VIP room is located,infront of the door they are once again greeted by a bouncer.the bouncer told them that tiffany is inside the chinawhite VIP Room then he let them in.baekhyun,kai,lay,luhan and xiumin walk towards the bar of the VIP Room and there they saw tiffany mixing some drinks.

 

lay: fany

fany: *looked at lay* oh your here

l.h: yup.why are you here?

fany: miles is sick so i'm filling her spot here tonight.where are the others?

bh: they will be here soon noona don't worry

fany: why don't you take a sit first

x.m: ok.

fany: oh yeah.what drinks do you like?

lay: we will just order our drinks when the others are here

kai: noona aren't you going to join us?

fany: *stop mixing some drinks* maybe not.i'm busy.mianhe baekhyunnie  

x.m: it's ok fany...just do you work...we will just wait for you then

fany: ok. *pointed a nice table for them* you can take a sit there.  

baekhyun, kai, lay,luhan and xiumin walk towards the table where tiffany pointed for them,they all took a sit then started to talk about what they all saw earlier.

 

 

the hotel group arrive at the club 20min after the restaurant group arrive.like the restaurant group the bouncer let them all in,when the bouncer saw that they are with minkyung the bouncers was about gave him 90 degree but  minkyung stop them half way the bow. inside the club while they are walking towards the stairs someone grab minkyungs wrist making minkyung stop walking. minkyung look at the person who stop him from walking,when he saw the person his expression brightened.

 

m.k: junhyung hyung!

junhyung: kyungie why are you here?

m.k: i'm with my friends *smiled at junhyung then looked at the hotel group*  

junhyung: *look at his friends* ahh.i see.good thing that you already have friends here in korea.where's hyunnie?

m.k: he is in the hotel with seung hoon hyung

junhyung: seung hoon hyung is here in korea?

m.k: you didn't know?

junhyung: ani...he never told me that he will go here in korea. is he with appa?

m.k: no.he is alone.... are you still looking after this club hyung?

junhyung: of course i am.i'm still incharge of this club.hyung can't take care of the club because of his business in france.so appa wants me to take care of this. 

m.k: wanna come with us hyung?

junhyung: do you have a table?

m.k: yes we do.we will go to the....uhhmm...where are we going again kris hyung? *looked at kris*

kris: to the chinawhite lounge room...

junhyung: ok then. i'll come but i will only talk to the bartender there.after that i need to go some place else.

m.k: ok hyung.  

 

 

 

 

 

minkyung and junhyung walk straight to the chinawhite VIP room first followed by kris,suho,tao, sehun,chanyeol,chen and d.o. when they are already on the 3rd floor where the VIP room is located the bouncer quickly opened the door for them.they all walk towards the VIP room bar.junhyung stopped at the bar and talked to the bartenders,while junhyung is talking to the bartender minkyung recognize tiffany and he walk closer to the bar and he wave his hand to her. sehun,tao and chanyeol also went closer to the bar counter just as the same time as when minkyung went closer.

 

m.k: noona!

s.h,tao and cy: noona!

m.k: *looked at sehun,tao and chanyeol* you know her?

s.h,tao and cy: *looked at minkyung* you know noona? 

junhyung,kris,suho,chen and d.o looked at the 4 boys infront of the bar counter with confused looked.but they just shrugged it when tiffany talked to them.

fany: you knew each other? *pointed a finger to the maknaes*

m.k,s.h,tao and cy:*nods* neh

junhyung: *cleared his throat* you know my cousin fany?

fany: cousin?

junhyung: yes.minkyung is my cousin.so how did you two met? *looked at fany then on minkyung*

m.k: yesterday when we went here.i saw her.she served me a nice drink hyung

junhyung: nice to know you like fany's drink.she is one of my best bartender here in the club

fany: *bow* thank you boss

junhyung: aigoo how many times will i have to tell you to just call me junhyung or jun

fany: *bow* mianhe bo~~....i mean junhyung

junhyung: see...*smile* that's better.well i'm here to inform you fany to give them any drinks they want...the tab is on me...make sure to shower them your most glorious mixed drinks.

fany: ok junhyung

junhyung: oh yeah one last thing. you can have a 20min break and you can drink 2 shot of any drink also...

fany: but junhyung that's too much...

junhyung: it's alright.it my treat since my cousin enjoyed your mixed drink. *looked at minkyung* well kyungie...i better go... *looked at minkyungs friends* i have to go guys...enjoy the drinks *smile*  

m.k: thank you hyung *smile*

s.h,tao and cy: bye sir *bow*

kris,suho,chen and d.o: bye sir *bow*

junhyung: enjoy your 2 drinks and 20min break fany

junhyung wave goodbye to minkyung,fany and to the hotel group before he left the chinawhite VIP room.tiffany pointed to the group where their other frineds are seated.they all wave at fany before they walked towards the table where tiffany pointed.  

 

 

 

 

dae hyun and eun jae are the first one to arrive at the club followed by seung hoon,dae jung and hyun jae.the bouncer recognize seung hoon so he let them in instantly. dae hyun received a text message from min kyung,he told him that they are in the 3rd floor of the club.

 

 

 

(where min kyung and the others are seated)

(where eun jae and the others are seated)

 

inside the chinawhite VIP room dae hyun, dae jung, eun jae, hyun jae and seung hoon walk straight to look for a nice table.dae jung found a nice spot where they can take a sit comfortably. when they all took a sit girls started to walk up to dae hyun,dae jung,hyun jae and seung hoon.eun jae on the other hand ignore the girls who immediately started to flirt with the boys.eunjae just rolled her eyes at the girls,she slowly scanned the VIP room,while looking around her gaze landed on the table across the room. it was min kyung and the others, they are seated across eun jae's table.  

 

 

kris p.o.v

 

the guys and me are having fun with each other,talking and giving jokes.while we are having fun we stopped laughing when a group of guys and a tall y girl walk towards the table across the room. the boys are wearing nice clothes,you would think that the boys are celebreties because of how they walk and also because of so many girls started to gather around their table when they are already seated .the tall y girl caught my eye because she was  alone, no ones with her. i nudge suho and tao and they both look at me with a questioning look.i pointed a finger where the girl is seated,then they both look in the direction where i was pointing.

kris: look at the girl across the room

suho and tao: *looked at where kris was pointing a finger*

suho: hyung she's hot...she can burn you in her hotness *chuckle*

tao: hyung look at her legs...nice and long legs.  

while suho and tao are talking to me i can't stop myself from looking at the y girl.while i was looking at her, her gaze went to our table then i think i kinda saw a slight grin on her face when she saw me looking at her.then my gaze went to her friends,i saw how the boys look irritated at the girls who keeps on clinging on their arms.one guy on the other hand shooed the girl next to him,the girl got irritated,she stood up and walk away from their table. when the girl was already gone the guy then stood up and walk towards the bar. hmmm i think i saw the guy who went to the bar,i know i saw him but i don't know where.

 

 

end of p.o.v

 

 

seung hoon shooed the girl who keeps on clinging to him,when the girl walk away he stood up and walk straight to the bar to order drinks for his group.at the bar, he went straight to a bartender who is mixing some drinks. when the bartender was done mixing the drinks she looked up at seung hoon and her eyes widened.

seung: hello there...and we meet again 

fany: your here!

seung: of course i'm here.so your working here huh

fany: yes i work here.now would you excuse me i need to work.

seung: *look at fany's name tag* ahhh...so your name is tiffany ..nice name for a beautiful girl

fany: *covered her name tag* would you mind *arch an eyebrow* i'm trying to work here mr.so stop bothering me

seung:  *smile*  i'm not bothering you.i'm here to order miss tiffany

fany: oh...ok *blush* mianhe...so what's your order?

seung: i want to order 2 sets of champagne and 1 set of vodka.

fany: ok sir

seung: charge it to the one in charge of this club *wink* see you later fany

 

before tiffany could protest seung hoon already wave goodbye and went back to their table.tiffany just tilted her head in confusion when he heard what seung hoon said to her.she thought that maybe he is just joking when he sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter