Chapter 22 (new boyfriend?)

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flashback

 

Chanyeol leans forward to eunjae and pressed his lips against eunjae's soft lips.eunjae's eyes widened when she felt chanyeols lips on hers but she didn't expect chanyeols next move.while chanyeol kisses eunjae he slip his tongue  in eunjae's lower lip.when eunjae felt chanyeols tongue she put her hands in his chest and pushed him.chanyeol blinked his eyes 6 times when his and eunjae's eyes met.he felt ashamed at what he did to her,he took 2 steps backward so he can give her some space.

cy: mi....mi....mi-mianeh eunjae-ah.i....i don't know what come up to me.

e.j: *touched her lips*  

cy: i'm really really sorry eunjae.i...i didn't mean to kiss you...

e.j: *walk closer to chanyeol and put a finger in his lips* shhh...uhhhmm...uhhmmm...let's just...let's just go to the arcade now * weak smile*

 

end of flashback

 

 

chanyeol and eunjae arrive at the arcade.ever since the kiss happened outside the ice cream parlor either one of them spoke to each other.eunjae while driving keeps shaking her head because a flashback of the kiss keeps on playing in her head.chanyeol on the other hand just looked at the view outside the window while touching his lips.

chanyeol and eunjae arrived at the arcade and went straight the dance revolution.chanyeol got a token from the cashier then slip the token to the machine,chanyeol chose a semi fast song.both chanyeol and eunjae starts to dance when the moves appear in the monitor.at first both chanyeol and eunjae did a good job in following the arrows but as seconds passes chanyeol started to miss some steps.eunjae began to giggle when she slightly turned her head to look at chanyeol.

after dancing 5 songs eunjae won against chanyeol,3 to 2 is their standing.while eunjae was wiping her sweat she was stopped by chanyeol.he took the handkerchief from eunjae's hand and he started to wipe the sweat in eunjae's forehead and neck.

e.j: chanyeol

cy:  hmmm *wipes eunjae sweat*

e.j: are you.............are you....

cy: am i what?

e.j: uhm....are you aware that you are being sweet towards me?

cy: *stopped wiping eunjae's sweat and look at eunjae* a.....a-ani...am i really sweet?

e.j: *nods* your girlfriend is so lucky to have a boyfriend like you.

cy: yeah right eunjae...if i'm sweet then why bom isn't telling me that i am a sweet boyfriend towards her?

e.j: maybe she's shy...

cy: you know what eunjae

e.j: *looked at chanyeol and tilted her head*

cy: i wish you were sooyoung.i wish i can hold her,talk to her and wipe her sweat just like now. i also wish that you where her when we kissed.

e.j: are you in love with her?

cy: *nods* i miss her already *sigh*

e.j: don't worry chanyeol oppa you will eventually see her

cy: oppa?

e.j: uhuh...your older right...and your my friend now right...

cy: yes your right

e.j:so i better call you oppa *smile*

cy: do you love your boyfriend?

e.j: *looked at chanyeol* why are you asking?

cy: i just wanna know

e.j:yes i love him...

when chanyeol heard eunjae's answer his heart began to ache.he felt that his heart was being smashed into a small pieces.chanyeol keeps on telling himself that he should not feel this way towards eunjae because she is not sooyoung.there was a part of him that tells him that he is slowly liking eunjae.when chanyeol was done wiping eunjae's sweat they both sat on the bench near the arcade and talked about their lives.while eunjae was telling her story chanyeol couldn't help but to look at her every once in a while.

 

 

 

At the Hotel

 

tao and sehun was talking to some of people who wants to reserve and get a room in the hotel.when tao was done with talking to some customer, 3 boys walk towards his line.tao's eyes widened when he saw the 3 boys,he can't believe that a guy can be so handsome like the 3 boys infront of him.

 

 

seung hoon

 

dae jung

 

hyun jae

 

 

this is tao's first time to see a very rich people infront of him,he thought that the way they walk is also different, they walk like they are some kind of models and they are also cool.he thought that they are a foreigner because of the way they speak,they have accent.

tao: good afternoon Sirs.how may i help you?

guy1: good afternoon too. i'm looking for Mr.Lee

tao: Mr.Lee is on a meeting sir. can you please take a sit for a while sir.the meeting will end in 30 more minutes.

guy2: is my goddess here?

guy1: *hit the back of the head of his friend* ya...will you stop calling her goddess. it's been a year and still your calling her that.

guy2: ya hyung! *rub the back of his head where his friend hit him* that hurts!is it wrong to give your cousin a nickname huh?and you know how much i like your cousin *wide smile*... oh yeah...your just jealous *stuck out his tongue*

guy1: yeah right *rolled his eyes*

guy3: hyung i wanna eat already.i'm hungry... *looked at tao* do you have a cafe here?  

guy1: aish...will you two keep it quiet!

tao was speechless at what he is seeing,he is in an awe while looking at them.even arguing they still have the model like aura. while tao was looking at the 3 guys who are arguing tiffany appeared behind them,she tilted her body to the side so tao can see her.when tao saw her he wave his hand non stop,the 3 guys stop arguing when they saw tao wave his hand non stop.they look behind and saw tiffany waving her hand also. the first guy who asked tao took 2 steps to the left so tiffany could walk infront of tao.

while tiffany was talking to tao the 3 guys looked at her and smiled,speacially the 1st guy who asked tao.he keeps on looking at tiffany.whenever tiffany smile he will also smile,his friends saw his smile and started to .

guy3:oohh...someone in love

guy1: am not in love  

guy2: then why are your eyes are sparkling?

guy1: no it's not

guy3: seung hoon hyung you can't fool me...i can clearly see the evidence in your eyes

seung hoon (seung): hyun jae i said am not in love

guy2: hyunnie you know hyung.he doesn't want people to know that he is in love

hyun jae(h.j): *gave his friend a cold glare* ya ya!only seung hoon hyung's cousin can say that name.your forbidden to use that name dae jung.

dae jung(d.j): and why am i forbidden huh?

h.j: coz your not her

seung: aigoo this two kids.will you two stop *rolled his eyes and looked at tiffany*

d.j: your really into her huh hyung

seung: i'm not...

h.j: yeah right your not... *walk closer to seung hoon and slightly leaned forward* isin't she pretty hyung *wiggle his eyebrow*

seung: uhuh she's pretty alright  

d.j: then why don't you ask her name...

seung: *looked at dae jung and hyun jae* is it ok?

d.j: of course it's ok.then after you ask her name,ask her if you two can have a drink or so.

h.j: aigoo...too early for that...just be cool hyung...just ask her anything...  

tao and tiffany are having a nice conversation infront of the reservation desk.since the manager is no where to be found tao got time to talk with tiffany.while talking to tiffany tao can't help but ask himself of what if she saw eunjae?what will happen?tiffany noticed that tao can't focus his attention to her,he keeps on looking everywhere.

fany: are you alright tao?

tao:n-neh noona.i'm just looking if the manager is around.

fany: oh...so about tonight...are you and the gang going to the club?

tao: i don't know noona.maybe i can go there

fany: aww...i miss the gang hanging out in the club.

tao: i miss drinking your mix drinks noona

fany: if you miss it already then go to the club...please please please

tao: i'll ask them later if they will go...

seung hoon slowly walked towards where tiffany is standing.while walking he keeps on looking at hyun jae and dae jung,the two keeps on fist pumping their hands whenever seung hoon looks at them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter