Chapter 2 (taking care of sooyoung part 1)

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody arrived at the boys apartment,fany pulled her sister  to a chair near a window and sat her there so she could look outside the window.after 5mins, Lay's order also arrive in the apartment.Tao got the order and payed the 3 box of pizza that Lay ordered,he then went to the kitchen to prepare the pizza to in the dining table while Lay helped him. 

Tao: you owe me hyung.

Lay:weyo?

Tao:i paid for your order.this is your order,you should have payed it.not me.*cross his arms in his chest*

Lay:ok.i'll pay you.when the next salary come *stuck out his tongue*  

Tao:*gave Lay a death glare*

lay:aigoo.don't give me that stare tao.i'm still not used to it

Lay left the kitchen and call the others that are watching a movie in the living room.once arrive at the table they all took their sit and grab a pizza to bite.while the others are happily eating pizza tiffany is having a hard time feeding sooyoung,she doesn't like to eat.

fany:bunny soo.you need to eat.

sooyoung: *look away*

fany:soo...you better eat.you still need to drink your meds.please*stood up and grab her chair so she could sit infront of sooyoung*

tiffany begged sooyoung for how many times but still she's not eating.tiffany gave up and puts down the pizza, just looked at her sister who looked away again.the guys saw tiffany's problem so they tried to help tiffany.each boys tried to talk to sooyoung so she could eat,but still she's not eating.

cy:just let her noona.maybe she will eat later.you should eat your pizza noona.

fany:*looked at her watch*oh my god! 

tao:what's wrong noona? 

fany:i need to go to work. *grab sooyoung from her seat* we better go home already

Luhan:are you taking her?

fany:ani...i will leave her in the apartment.i always leave her.

bh:you leave her all alone?

fany:neh...uhhmm...thanks we really need to go or else i'm going to be late...

kris:wait fany-sshi

fany: *looked at kris*weyo kris-sshi?

kris:why don't you uhhm...why don't you...

Lay:leave her here.

Luhan,bh,cy and tao:mwoh?*looked at both kris and lay*

kris:yeah leave her here.

fany:don't you have work to go to?

Lay:we have a day off on saturdays.you can leave her here.

kris:we will just look after her.

tiffany think hard of what kris and lay said to her,after thinking for how many minutes  she finally said yes.she left sooyoung in the table with the boys eating while she went to their apartment and prepare for work.

while eating the boys are looking at sooyoung who is not moving an inch in her chair while there is dead silence inside the kitchen.when chanyeol couldn't take the silence he started to talk to his friends.

cy:*looked at lay*why do you need to say that to her hyung?

Lay:*stop eating and looked at chanyeol* what? i don't know what you are talking about *started to eat his pizza again*

Luhan:oh come on you two.you know what chanyeol mean

kris:come on guys.fany needs some help.we are her neighbors and we are the only people who could help her .like what tao said earlier let's be a good neighbor

bh:oh great...and being a good neighbor means we need to take care of her *pout*

while the guys are having a conversation tiffany once again appeared in the kitchen,she bought sooyoungs medecines and her things that she need to do her drawing and painting.after giving them sooyoungs things she bid farewell and thanked them for looking after her sister.

the guys are finally done eating their lunch,tao save 3 pcs of pizza for sooyoung so if ever she got hungry she can eat the pizza.Luhan told chanyeol,tao,baekhyun and Lay to bring sooyoung in the living room so he and kris could clean the dining table.   

 

 

 

sooyoung,baekhyun,chanyeol,Lay and tao are already in the living room.tao put down sooyoung in the couch ,he then gave her the sketch book that tiffany brought for sooyoung.chanyeol opened the t.v so they could watch.when sooyoung got a hold of her sketchbook she started to draw.

tao was reading a book when kris appeared in the livigng room,he took a sit next to him

kris: what are you doing?

tao:*looked at sooyoung then looked at kris*can't you see hyung i'm reading a book.

kris:oh yeah...*looked at sooyoung* what do you think she's drawing?

tao: i don't know hyung.can't you see we are sitting across the couch where she is sitting

kris:i know that also

tao:then hyung...don't asked me something that i don't know the answer*sigh* anyways...hyung...why do you want to look after her?

kris:didn't you hear what tiffany said?

tao:she said many things...so what part of it do you want me to say to you*looked at kris*  

kris:the part where she told us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter