Chapter 1 : The neighbor

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i abbreaviated the names of chanyeol and baekhyun

cy-chanyeol

bh-baekhyun

fany-tiffany

sy-sooyoung

if you see this  it means that it is their thoughts

 

 

Saturday morning the 6 boys who are living in one apartment woke up early to eat breakfast.Kris who is the tallest in the group went to the kitchen first to cook their breakfast followed by Luhan while their other four friends took turn to take a bath in the 2 bathroom of the apartment. Chanyeol and Baekhyun who are the first one to finish taking a bath went to the balcony since kris and luhan are still cooking the breakfast.

while on the balcony both chanyeol and baekhyun saw 2 ladies got out of the cab and took out their things at the back of the cab.

bh: new tenants?

cy: maybe  

bh:*points a finger to the tall girl* look at the tall girl who is just standing there while the other girl is busy taking their things out of the cab. 

cy: *looked at where baekhyun is pointing*  

tao appeared in the balcony and look at where chanyeol and baekhyun are looking.when he notice the other girl is having trouble with their things he left the balcony and walked towards the apartment door.at the front door Lay saw tao putting on his shoes.

lay: where are you going?

tao: out

lay: out where?

tao: *looked at lay*just out. if you wanna come with me fine.if you don't it's fine also

after tao finished putting on his shoes he stood up and opened the door,leaving the door open lay took a peek outside and saw tao walking towards the stairs.  

lay: *shout* me and tao will be right back after 10min.be sure to save breakfast for us!bye!

Lay closed the apartment door and quickly run after tao who is now near the stairs of the apartment building. 

 

 

 

Tiffany and Sooyoung left their old apartment because the apartment is far from tiffany's working place.after a week of looking she finally found a better apartment that she and sooyoung can live and it is much closer to the hotel where she was working. the apartment that they will be moving in has 2 bedroom,a kitchen,a living room and a balcony where you can see the playground and a basketball court.

two days ago tiffany has no work so she and some of her co workers helped her clean and fix their new apartment.their appliances and other things are already in their new apartment so she don't have to worry about anything anymore.  

finally tiffany and sooyoung arrive infront of their new apartment building.tiffany got out of the cab first then she helped her sister sooyoung get out of the cab.after the cab driver took out all their belongings out of the cab he took off .

fany: well...here we are...in our new apartment...i hope you will like it here bunny *looked at sooyoung*. *sigh* i hope you will start to talk now bunny. i really really miss you talking to me *caress sooyoungs cheeks* anyways wait for me ok.i'll just carry our things to our new apartment.

tiffany prepare the bags and boxes that she will carry one by one while sooyoung was standing near the boxes looking at the playground. tiffany grab a bag and a box but before she could walk to the front entrance of the apartment two boys stood infront of her.

boy1: new tenant?

fany: oh yes.we are *looked at sooyoung*

boy2: need help? 

fany: yes please.thank you so so much sir  

boy2: it's nothing *smile*my name is lay

boy1: the name is tao *took 3 boxes and looked at tiffany* what apartment number?

fany: i'm tiffany and she's sooyoung.apartment 207 tao-sshi

lay: ah...so your our new neighbor also...

fany: wow first day in our new apartment and we already met our new neighbor *looked at sooyoung* isn't that nice bunny.

still no response from sooyoung,tiffany just smiled at her sister who's attention is on the playground.tao looked at sooyoung first before he started to walk to the sisters new apartment.

 

 

after cooking breakfast, luhan prepared their breakfast on the table while kris went to the balcony and called baekhyun and chanyeol. just in time when luhan was done putting all the food on the table the trio appeared and took their seats.

luhan : do you know where tao and lay went?

bh: they went downstairs and help the girls.

kris: girls?what girls?

cy: i think they are a new tenants here in the building.

luhan: are we going to help them or are we going to eat first?

kris: i don't know.what do you think? *looked at chanyeol*

cy: i don't know hyung

bh: as for me...i'm gonna eat first.i'm really really hungry  

baekhyun was about to take his first bite when tao appeared all of a sudden inside the kitchen making kris and luhan jump a little in shock

luhan: the hell tao!

kris: are you trying to kill us?!

tao: stop with the drama hyung.me and lay hyung need some help

luhan: why?

tao: our new neighbor across need some help. they can't carry their things on their own.the other girl can't help her sister

bh: the tall one?

tao: yeah.

cy: why can't she help?

tao: i think she's sick or something. so come on.let's be a good neighbor and help the girls.

tao turned around,walk out of the kitchen and left the apartment once again.kris and luhan are the first to stand up from their seat followed by chanyeol and baekhyun.they all went out of their apartment and went downstairs to help the girls. 

 

 

 

finally all tiffany and sooyoung's things are now inside their new apartment, thanks to their new neighbor.tiffany ushered the boys who helped them inside their apartment,inside she pulled sooyoung in the kitchen so she could sit there.

 

 

when sooyoung was already seated tiffany kissed sooyoung on her forehead and left her.she went to the living room across the kitchen where the boys are already seated.

fany: thank you for helping *bowed 90 degrees*

Luhan: it's ok.

Lay: tiffany-shi can i ask you something if you don't mind

fany: sure. and please don't be shy to call me fany  

Lay: fany, how old are you?

fany: i'm 20

kris: same age as me,lay and Luhan.

bh: noona fan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter