Chapter 3 (taking care of sooyoung part 2)

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

when you see a   [text] like this it means that it's their thought okies. 

 

 

Chanyeol followed Sooyoung in the garden across their apartment building.once they are already in the garden sooyoung took a seat infront of a rose flower while chnayeol sat beside sooyoung.sooyoung opened her sketchbook and when she saw her sketch of tao's portrait, she tore it and was about to throw it chanyeol grab the paper in sooyoungs hand.

cy: *grab the paper in sooyoungs hands* hey sooyoung-sshi don't throw this.it's a great sketch of tao*looked at sooyoung*

sooyoung who just looked at chnayeol when he took the paper in her hands,she flip the page of her sketchbook and started to draw something while chnayeol just looked at sooyoung.

cy: has anyone told you that you are pretty huh sooyoung-sshi?*rested his chin to his knees while still looking at sooyoung* i hope we can hear your voice,even for once.just once sooyoung.i'll be happy if ever that time came. *smile*  

sy: *continued to draw*

cy: *sigh* your still not talking huh.well it's ok if you don't want to say something.you could just listen to me but i hope you won't get annoyed at me for being such a talkative guy.

chanyeol move a little closer to sooyoung so he could took a peek at her side to see her drawing.chanyeols was in an awe when he saw sooyoungs sketch,she was sketching the rose that is infront of her.

cy: wow!sooyoung-sshi your such a good artist indeed.maybe when your better you can go to a arts class so your talent won't be wasted.

a strands of hair fell infront of sooyoungs face while she sketching,she just continued her sketching even her view is blocked already.chanyeol saw that sooyoungs hair is blocking her view of the rose that she was sketching,he move a little more closer to her and slightly face her.he took out a rubber band inside from his wallet,he ponytailed sooyoungs hair and then reach for sooyoung chin and lift her head to face him,he then rub his index finger to her cheeks while looking at her.

cy: your prettier when you ponytail your hair *smile*

sooyoung just looked at chanyeol for a minute before going back to her sketching.after how many minutes sooyoungs was finally done with her sketching,chanyeol once again took a peek at sooyoungs sketching.he smiled  like a kid when he saw that sooyoungs rose was like a real rose.

 

 

chanyeol's p.o.v

 

i think sooyoung was done with her sketching coz she just stood up immediately,left her sketchbook and pencils laying on the grass.i grab her things first and stood up then i rushed to her side.

cy: *walked backwards and look at sooyoung* where are we going next sooyoung-sshi?

great chanyeol...you know that she won't answer your questions so stop asking her questions.geez....while walking sooyoung suddenly stop infront of a store,she then turned to face the window and move closer. i was curious as to why did she stop,i also looked at the window and my eyes widened when i saw a family portrait of a happy family.sooyoungs touch the glass and slid her hand in the glass, i move closer and look at her face.my heart broke when she started to cry.aww she misses her parents already.i put my hand to her back and rub it slowly,i was comforting her.she needs someone to comfort her,well who else could comfort her but me,coz i'm with her. cy: just let that out sooyoung-sshi.cry that all out so you will feel better.please don't be lonely anymore,you still have your sister fany with you who will take care of you.and don't forget about US your new neighbor.you know  we can be your friends.i hope you will someday open up to us.you don't have to worry because all of us are a nice person once you get to know us.

5 minutes had passed and sooyoung-sshi finally stopped crying.i drag her slightly to our favorite coffee shop near our apartment building.i better feed her,coz i remember that she didn't eat the pizza that fany noona tried to feed her earlier.once inside i sat her down first to the table near the counter,when she's already seated i went to the counter to order our food.after I finished ordering i slowly walk back to our table,when i was beside our table i saw a boy seated beside sooyoung who's back is facing me.i slid to the chair across where sooyoung-sshi and the boy was seated,i instantly recognize the boy when he faced me,he was the boy who helped sooyoung-sshi earlier.

 

end of p.o.v 

 

boy:yo!sup!

cy:your the kid who helped sooyoung-sshi earlier right?

boy:neh.am zelo

cy:how did you see her?

zelo: oh.my friends and i are eating over there *pointing a finger at their table*

cy:ahh.ok.

zelo: where's the hyung who made noona cry?

cy: ah baekhyun.he is at home

zelo:*looked at chanyeol and leaned forward* who are you? are you his boyfriend?

cy:i'm chanyeol...her neighbor

zelo: why are you with noona?

cy: her noona is at work.so my hyungs volunteered to take care of her

zelo: why would your hyungs volunteer  in taking care of her?is she sick or something?

cy: she's kinda sick.they volunteered because fany noona will just leave her all alone inside their apartment

zelo:*looked at sooyoung and grab her hand* poor noona. where are your hyungs now hyung?

cy: *looked at zelo's hand* at home...with baekhyun

zelo: why are you here with noona?

cy: [the !why so many questions...is he a reporter?]*still looking at zelo's hand* she left our apartment so my hyungs told me to follow her.

zelo noticed that chanyeols attention is in his hands and he got an idea to a bit.zelo brushed his thumbs in her hand.chanyeol saw what zelo did and didn't like it,he looked at zelo and furrowed his eyebrow in annoyance.  

zelo:hyung...are you dating noona?*eyed chanyeol*

cy: *shook his head*ani...we are not dating.i brought her here so that she could eat her lunch. can i ask you a question zelo

zelo: sure hyung.you can ask me anything.

cy:*took a deep breath before talking and furrowed his eyebrows*your asking me so many questions.are you some kind of a reporter?i think your also some kind of an over protective boy to sooyoung-sshi. and to TOP it all you've been holding her hands for 10 long minutes already.do you like her huh zelo?*arch an eyebrow*

zelo: i just like to ask question..nope i'm not a reporter..to tell you the truth...i like noona

cy: mwoh?y-you like her?

zelo:i like her a sister.i also want my friend to be with her *smirk* 

cy: mwoh?and now your a cupid to her *said in an agitated tone*

zelo:woah there hyung...chillax...*put his arm in his neck*

cy: i'm cool...and i'm also not tensed

zelo: just chill hyung *pulled away his hands in sooyoungs hand*

cy: i told you i'm cool...it's just tha~~

zelo: *cut off chnayeol from talking* hyung can you two join us in our table?  

cy: i don't thi~~

before could chanyeol finish his sentence,zelo once again cut off him from talking for the second time.zelo stood up and helped sooyoung to stand up from her seat.he then ushered both sooyoung and chanyeol to their table.before chanyeol could take a sit in zelo's table,he took their order from the waiter of the shop.when chanyeol arrived in zelo's table he put down the tray and looked at sooyoung who is seated next to zelo.chanyeol grab a chair and placed it next to sooyoungs chair.once he is seated zelo introduce them both to his friends who are looking at the silent sooyoung.

himchan:your friend is cute zelo-ah. you got taste*smile*

zelo: i know.hyung i think noona doesn't have a boyfriend  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter