Chapter 48 : sister

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 47

sister

 

 

the talked with Mr. Lee and his son daehyun was a relief to sooyoung. now that she know who teh whole story, there is someone who she needs to talk to. TIFANNY. yes she needs to talk to her older sister but she don't know how. she keeps on thinking what will happen if she told her the truth, will Tiffany get angry or just be happy that her younger sister is back. well thanks to the person who is with her she's already infront of her sisters front door.

"we've been standing infront of the door for 5minutes. come on knowck already".

arching an eyebrow she look at the person beside her,"excuse me Mr. Lee i'm not yet ready to talk to her but you still drove me here. i told you to drive me to the hotel, not here".

"excume me also i'm not Mr. Lee, that's my father. i'm daehyun ok",  he said with a smile on his face.

"i don't know why did i even agree on you driving me back to the hotel", sooyoung said with a pout. seeing her cute pout, daehyun look away so she won't see his blushing face, "oh come on daehyun get a hold of yourself. 3hours before the talk with your father she was still your sister eun jae. now get a hold of yourself. geez",he thought.

sooyoung look at daehyun, "hey. is there a problem?". she asked. 

daehyun cleared his throat, "no-nothing. just knock already".

"give me a sec. but aren't we supposed to be awkward to each other since i'm not your sister and your not my brother?", sooyoung bluntly said.   

while the two are arguing the door of tiffany's apartment suddenly opened.

"eunjae?daehyun?", the person who opened the door asked.

"HI Chanyeol!", both sooyoung and daehyun said.

chanyeol gave them both a weird look, "how long are you two been infront of the door?".

"10minutes", daehyun said.

"nope 5minutes", sooyoung said while looking at daehyun.  

"10minutes", daehyun said looking back at sooyoung. "no! just 5minutes", sooyoung argued.

Chanyeol just scratched his head while looking at the two person infront of him, "anyways". chanyeol paused. "Noona someones looking for you", he continued.  

daehyun slightly shove sooyoung inside the apartmaent. 

"thanks for the push", sooyoung said.arching an eyebrow towards the boy.

daehyun smiled, "no problem".

while the two grown ups are being playful, Tiffany got out from her bedroom and walked towards the front door.

Tiffany smiled seeing the girl infront of her,"it's been a long time since i last saw you. i thought i won't see you anymore".

"are we going to stand here or are we going inside to talk",daehyun said with a cheeky smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter