Chapter 20

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr.Lee went to the hotel so he could check his children if they are already sleeping in the penthouse and also so he could introduce his children to the hotel employees.the hotel employees lined up infront of the main entrance of the hotel to greet the owner.seeing the employees lined up behind the entrance made him smile,he was so happy that even though he already told them that  they can just go on with their jobs whenever he will visit the hotel they still insist that it's not appropriate if they won't give respect to the owner.

employees: good morning Mr.Lee *bowed 90 degrees*

Mr.Lee: morning my dear employees *bow*

bell boy1: nice to see you again sir

Mr.Lee: ah yes...good to see you all again *smile* i would like to know if someone occupied the penthouse last night?

bellboy2: yes.someone's already occupying the penthouse Mr.Lee. Mr.Mike one of the evening receptionist told me that 2 boys and 1 girl are now occupying the penthouse.

Mr.Lee: good good.Ms.Victoria,please tell Ms.Jessica that i would like her to set a short meeting after an hour. i have something to announce to all of you. let the new employees attend this short meeting ok

Ms.Victoria: yes Mr.Lee. is there anything else sir?

Mr.Lee:serve breakfast at the penthouse now

Ms.Victoria: breakfast sir?

Mr.Lee: yes breakfast.thank you.i'll see you all later *bow*

 

Mr.Lee quickly walked towards the elevator,he punched the button for the last floor of the hotel.in seconds the elevator made a full stop at the top floor.Mr.Lee took out his keycard and punched it in the door,the door click open and he went inside. 

 

 

 

inside the penthouse shoes and bags are infront of the entrance,Mr.Lee just shook his head when he sees that the penthouse is already in a mess.Mr.Lee went to first room of the penthouse,when Mr.Lee went inside he saw minhyuk was already sitting on his bed half awake.

Mr.Lee: morning son

m.k: morning appa *yawn*

Mr.Lee: did you drink last night?

m.k: ani. just hyung and noona

Mr.Lee: good.what time did you three arrive?

m.k: at around 2...i think

Mr.Lee: ok then.go change now.breakfast will arrive in minutes  

 

 

 

 

Mr.Lee left minkyungs room and went to the second room of the penthouse.Mr.Lee went inside and woke him up,daehyun stir in his sleep and in seconds he slowly opened his eyes and saw Mr.Lee standing infront of him.

d.h: how long have you been there appa?

Mr.Lee:well good morning too son *chuckle*

d.h: oh morning appa *smile*

Mr.Lee: just a couple of minutes.did you enjoy your clubbing last night?

d.h: *slowly took a sit on his bed* neh appa.i enjoyed.

Mr.Lee: have you met someone?

d.h: *looked at his father and hold his head* nope.i didn't meet any girls in the club. i was busy having fun with my sister,brother and new friends

Mr.Lee: friends?

d.h: neh appa.friends.we met them yesterday and we got along well.

Mr.Lee: and your opening up to your sister now huh.

d.h: *nods* i'm giving her a chance appa.so...yeah...arrgghhh...my head hurts *still holding his head*  

Mr.Lee: hangover *chuckle* you better get change and breakfast will soon be served.palli daehyun-ah

d.h: neh appa.i'll just see you in a couple of minutes.

 

 

 

 

Mr.Lee left daehyuns room and went straight to the last room of the penthouse.he knocked on the door twice but when nobody answered he turned the door knob to check if it is lock,thankfully it's not so he opened it and went straight inside. M.Lee check on eunjae but she's not on her bed,he tried the bathroom but she's still not there,Mr.Lee also tried to look for her in the balcony but she's still not in there.

Mr.Lee left eunjae's room and went back to the living room of the penthouse.just in time when Mr.Lee appeared in the living room minkyung also appeared and took his sit on the couch.the bell of the penthouse rang and Mr.Lee opened the door. two waiters appeared infront of the door with the breakfast,Mr.Lee told them to prepare the food in the dining table.Mr.Lee sat on the dining table and looked at the two waiters who are preparing the food on the table.

Mr.Lee: nice to see you suho

suho: *bow* nice to see you to Mr.Lee  

Mr.Lee: how's work?are you having a hard time working here

suho: work is great Mr.Lee and i'm not having a hard time working here sir.my co-workers are nice.

Mr.Lee:good to hear that. are you attending the meeting later?

suho: i don't think so sir.

Mr.Lee: tell the head waiter that you and kris will join the meeting later.i want you to meet my children.

suho: ok Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee: my children will be living here in the penthouse and i want you and kris serve their food.i have faith in you two.no other waiters can serve them just you two ok. is that clear suho?

suho: yes Mr.Lee.thank you for choosing me and kris to serve your children Mr.Lee.it's a great honor to serve the owner of the hotel

Mr.Lee: i like you and kris.such a nice and hard working kids *smile*  

daehyun appeared in the living room,he greeted minkyung who is busy watching t.v.he also greeted the waiters that serve the food.Mr.Lee motioned daehyun to take a sit beside him,daehyun took a sit beside his father.

Mr.Lee: daehyun ah this gentlemen here is one of the waiter that will serve your food. his name is suho.the other one is not here so i'll just introduce him to you later.

d.h: *stood up and extended his hand* good day Mr.Suho

suho: good day Mr.Lee *shook daehyuns hand*

Mr.Lee: if you,minkyung and eunjae are going to order something just tell the operator that you want kris or suho to serve the food. 

d.h:*took a sit again at the dining table* ok appa.i will. is eunjae awake already appa?

Mr.Lee: i didn't see her in her room.

d.h: where did she go then?

Mr.Lee: just call her on her mobile dae-ah

suho: is there anything else sir?

Mr.Lee: ah nothing more suho *smile* you can go down now.and please don't forget about the meeting later.

suho: yes Mr.Lee

suho gave both Mr.Lee and daehyun a bow before leaving the penthouse.10minutes later eunjae appeared and took a sit beside daehyun.Mr.Lee called minkyung so that the three of them can now eat their breakfast. 

 

 

 

10mins after eating breakfast Mr.Lee told his children that thy will go for a short round to the hotel so they will get familiarize with the hotel. the four of them left the penthouse and took the elevator.the elevator stopped at the ground floor.when the elevator opened Mr.Lee,daehyun,eunjae and minkyung went out and started to walk towards the lobby.every employee who sees Mr.Lee will give him a 90 degree bow while Mr.Lee will give them  his  bright smile.

 

 

 

 

the four of them stopped at the reservation desk just in time for all the new employees appear with Ms.Victoria.minkyung who is behind his father recognize three boys behind the reservation desk.minkyung went infront and wave his hand nonstop to get the two boys attention.

m.k: *wave his hand* hyung!hyung!

Mr.Lee: do you know them minkyung?

m.k: neh appa.they are our new friends.right noona? *looked at eunjae*

eunjae  didn't hear what minkyung said because she and daehyun are busy talking,minkyung grab eunjaes wrist and drag her infront of the reservation desk.minkyung pointed a finger to the three boys who are standing infront of them.eunjae smiled brightly when she saw them,she then took off her shades to see them more clearly.

e.j: tao oppa,chen oppa...sehunnie *wave her hand* you three work here?

s.h:  n-neh Ms.Lee *bow*

Mr.Lee: ahhh.nice to know that my children has friends now here in korea. Ms.Victoria who are the new employees?

Ms.Victoria: Huang Zi Tao and Oh Sehun,they will be appointed here in the reservation desk.Kim Jong Dae will be appointed at the hotel bar.Do Kyung Soo and Seo Joo Hyun will be appointed in the hotels cafe.the other new employess will be starting tomorrow

Mr.Lee: ah...ok...welcome new employees *bow*

new employees: thank you Mr.Lee

m.k: tao hyung,chen hyung and sehun hyung let's play later 

d.h: *hit minkyung at the back of his head* ya. how can they play if they are working huh?

m.k: ouch *touch where daehyun hit his head* after their work of course *smile*

Mr.Lee: i'm sorry about my son,he is like that since he was a kid *chuckle*. Ms.Victoria let them attend the meeting arasso

Ms.Victoria: neh Mr.Lee  

Mr.Lee: *looked at his watch* oh.just 10min till the meeting.please go to the meeting hall now.

Mr.Lee,daehyun,eunjae and minkyung made their way to the meeting room followed by Ms.Victoria and the new employees. when they are already inside the meeting hall some of the employees are already standing and waiting for the meeting to start,in minutes the other employees also appeared in the meeting hall.when there are no more employees are coming inside the meeting hall Ms.Jessica started the meeting.

Ms.Jessica: good day ladies and gentlemen

all: good day Ms.Jessica

Ms.Jessica: first i would like to welcome our new employees.please let's give them a round of applause.

all: *applause*

Ms.Jessica:now let's start the meeting. i called you all here because Mr.Lee wants to tell us something. *looked at Mr.Lee* Mr.Lee it's your turn now.

Mr.Lee: *walk infront of the podium* thank you Ms.Jessica. good day everyone

all: good day Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee: i called for this short meeting because i would like to introduce my children to all of you. 2 of my children will be working here in the hotel that's why i want you to meet them.first i would like you all to meet my eldest son Daehyun.

d.h: *walk infront of the podium* good day ladies and gentlemen i'm Lee Daehyun. i hope we could get along well *bow*

Mr.Lee: daehyun will be the new VP of Finance.second i would like to introduce to you all my only daughter Eunjae

e.j: *walk infront of the podium and gave the employees a 90 degree bow* hello everyone *smile* my name is Lee Eunjae.please be patient whenever you are talking to me coz sometimes i mix the french language in korean language. let's all get along.thank you

Mr.Lee: thank you eunjae. eunjae will replace Mrs. Evans as the VP of Marketing. lastly i would like you all to meet my youngest son Minkyung

m.k: *went infront of the podium* hello noona's and hyungs *90 degree bow* my name is Lee Minkyung. let's all be friends since we are going to live here in the hotel *smile* oh before i forgot hello to tao hyung,sehun hyung and chen hyung *wave* i know you are somewhere in the crowd.welcome hyungs enjoy working here * wave his hands*

daehyun bowed to the employees first before dragging minkyung between him and eunjae.the employees giggle at Mr.Lee's youngest son.

 

 

kris p.o.v

 

what the !!!the girl who made us late and looks like sooyoung is Mr.Lee's daughter?how the hell did that happen? me and suho looked at each other with shock expression.but still i am not positive if she really does look like sooyoung but my heart tell me something, i know this feeling. i only feel this whenever i see sooyoung. there's something wrong here and i don't know how to point it out.i need to know more about this girl Eunjae,i need to get close to her. i know i'm being crazy but even though Mr.Lee introduce this eunjae girl as his daughter there's a doubt at the back of my mind that she's not what Mr.Lee is telling us.i'm even more shocked when Minkyung the youngest son of Mr.Lee mentioned tao,sehun and chen.how the did that boy know the three?  

when Mr.Lee told us that the meeting is done all the employees began to go back to their work.when i saw tao,chen and sehun slowly walking towards the exit me and suho called their names.they stopped walking and slowly faced us and gave us a weak smile.

tao and sehun: there you are hyungs.

chen: hi there hyung *weak smile* uhhm... weve been looking for you two

suho: oh really

kris: will someone tell us how did the youngest son of the owner of the hotel know you three?

d.o: oh yeah.how come the boy and the eunjae girl that looks like sooyoung also knows you three?

kris and suho: what? *they looked at tao,sehun and chen with questioning look* she also know you three?

s.h: *nods*

suho: how?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter