Chapter 42: the real eunjae is dead

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 42

the real eunjae is dead

 

 

 

 

 

 

it's been a week since min kyung seen his now favorite noona eun jae,dae hyun and the twins since he is very busy finding a university that he can enroll. before he start the university hunt he promised himself that when he found the right university for him he will take his sister on a date.

 

minkyung wanted to take his sister out so they can have a brother-sister bonding. he thought that they needed to bond even more since they haven't seen each other for a long time and nows the time to get to know more about his sister. happy of his plan in taking his sister out, minkyung woke up early and went to take a shower. after his shower he quickly change his clothes. when he is done changing he made his way towards the kitchen.

 

an idea pop in his head when he thought of preparing breakfast for eun jae. minkyung walk towards the pantry grab all the ingredients he needed for his sisters special breakfast.  

 

 

 

 

waking up from the same dream for the past weeks, sooyoung got out of her bed and put on her rob. groaning from the headache she's having, she walk out of her room and made her way towards the kitchen. approaching the kitchen, she could already hear shuffling of foot and the sounds of plates and utensils.

 

 

 

pushing the kitchen door her jaw drop and eyes widened upon seeing all the food that's been prepared. there are many kinds of food laid in the table. there are waffles, pancakes, many kinds of bread, a bowl of oatmeal, a pitcher of orange juice, a plate with different kind of fruits and sandwiches.

 

a smile graced minhyuk's face when he saw his sister standing infront of the kitchen door. he skip his way towards her and pulled her towards the table. he pulled the chair for sooyoung, now infron of the chair he slowly push the chair forward.  "good  noona". he greeted. grabbing the pitcher of juice and pour a juice in her glass.

 

eun jae look at his brother with a confuse look. "why so many food?".

 

"this food are for you noona. i prepared this for half an hour so you better eat them"

 

eun jae pulled her brother for a bone crushing hug."thank you min-ah". she release her brother from her hug and frowned. "but i can't eat all of this", she said looking at all the food.

 

minkyung chuckled.  "of course i will help you eat all of them noona".

 

eun jae nod her head and smiled. she then grab a plate and put some pancake, waffle and 2 pcs of sandwich.  

 

the siblings are happily eating their breakfast when someone appeared inside the kitchen. seeing the person standing infront of the kitchen door, eun jae and min kyung quickly stood up and run towards the person. they both gave the person a hug and a kiss.

 

"umma what a pleasant surprise!"

 

"why didn't you tell us that your going to visit us?", eun jae asked her mother.

 

Mrs. gave her daugher and son a kiss on their forehead. "it won't be a surprise if i will ask you to pick me up".

minkyung and eun jae pulled their mother to the table and sat her next to eun jae's chair.

 

"why is there so many food in the table?". Mrs. Lee asked her children while looking at the food laid at the table.

 

"min prepared them. since your here, we don't have a problem eating all of them". eun jae said. grabing a plate and putting different kind of food. once done she placed it infront of her mother.

 

"thanks goodness there's food here. i'm so hungry". eying the food in her plate, she put a hand on her stomach and rub it slowly.  

 

the breakfast was full of laughter. minkyung who stop for a moment and look at the most precious girls in his life. thanking god for giving him a nice and caring mother and a now sweet sister. looking at his mother and sister, he promised himself that he will love and take care of them forever.  

 

 

 

 

 

it's already past 4 in the afternoon when Mrs. Lee, eunjae and minkyung left the movie house laughing. the three of them enjoyed the movie they watched and promised to each other that they will watch movies again together. since it's already snack time, minkyung suggested to his mother and sister to have their snack in pizza hut. agreeing at what minkyung said both mrs. lee and eunjae noded their heads.

minkyung grab his mother and sister's hand and pulled them towards the nearest pizza hut. 

 

 

entering pizza hut minkyung quickly let go of his mom and sisters hands and dash his way towards the table near a window. following him towards the table he chose, eunjae and mrs. lee laugh at minkyung's childish act. once seated, a guy with a pizza hut uniform approached them and asked for their orders.

 

raising his hand infront of his mother and sister, minkyung shook his head and told them that he will be the one incharge in ordering their food. when both girls didn't protest he look at the waiter and smiled. the guy wrote all the orders and when minkyung is done he repeated all his orders. done repeating minkyungs orders, the guy bowed his head and excused himself. turning his heals around the guy quickly made his way towards the kitchen.  

 

"ah fancy meeting you here mrs.lee and eunjae".

 

mrs.lee, eunjae and minkyung stopped laughing and turned their head towards the person who walk beside their table.  

 

"good afternoon Dr. Park". both mrs. lee and eunjae beamed at the doctor.

 

looking at minkyung across mrs. lee and eunjae he smiled at the boy. "nice to see you again daehyun".

 

eunjae remembered that daehyun and his little brother do look like each other. so people often mistaken minkyung as daehyun or the other way around. "he is not daehyun oppa dr. park. he is minkyung our youngest brother".eunjae corrected dr. park with a giggle. 

 

dr. park once again look at minkyung and apologize "mianhe. i thought your daehyun. you really look just like him".

 

mrs. lee motioned for dr. park to sit beside minkyung but the doctor refuse at first but mrs. lee insist that he should sit since  they haven't seen each other.  

 

dr. park looked at minkyung, seeing if it's ok with the youngest Lee. "it's ok dr. park you can sit here", minkyung said. sliding to his right making a space where the doctor could sit beside him.  

 

 

 

 

everybody was enjoying their time talking but not minkyung. after the doctor sat beside him, he didn't say a single word. he would just nod and shook his head as an answer. to be honest, minkyung felt somethings not right when he saw the doctor standing beside their table. feeling quite disturbed at the presence of the said doctor, he didn't realize that he was poking his pizza with his fork.  

 

when  the doctor excused himself, minkyung leaned forward. "i don't like that doctor". he told his mother and sister.

 

mrs. lee eyed his son, knowing that his youngest son always say what he really felt. "why is that kyungie?".

 

minkyung look behind him. seeing that the doctor is still in the gentlemens room he once again leaned forward. "i can't point a finger at what i am feeling but. there is something about him that makes me uneasy".

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter