Chapter 13

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany looked at the boy who is standing infront of her,she clenched her fist in anger when she saw him again.Tiffany never imagined that she will meet him again after 2 years of not calling to check on sooyoung.seeing the boy infront of her made her stomach upset. she thought to herself that she might be dreaming so she closed her eyes and after 5min she once again opened it,but to her dismay the boys was still standing infront of her smiling.

tiffany once like changmin for her sister but when he left sooyoung without saying anything to her. it made her heart broke seeing her sister in their video call every night crying,crying because he left her.she made a promise to herself that if one day she will meet changmin,she will make him feel the pain sooyoung felt when he left her.  

tiffany felt bad when she told their neighbors that changmin and sooyoung lost contact ever since the day their parents died.it's really not the truth,she don't want others to know that the man sooyoung love left her.

fany: why are you here?

changmin: i want to see sooyoung

*SLAP*

fany: how dare you.you broke her heart by leaving her without saying any word to her and now you just want to see my sister just like nothing ever happened.

changmin: *lowered his head* i didn't mean to leave her fany.

fany: i doubt that you ever love my sister

changmin: i love her fany.i trully love her.until now i love your sister with all my heart.but.

fany: but what changmin?

changmin:but...

fany: but you can't be with her because your getting married

changmin: *looked at tiffany with shock expression* how did you know?

fany: a friend of mine is working at your dad's company. she told me the news

changmin: i don't love her tiffany i swear i don't love the girl.the one i trully love is sooyoung

fany: if you really did love my sister changmin why didn't you look for her?send her messages or anything so she knows that your alive.

changmin: the day we supposedly meet was the day my father forced me to go with him in france. so i didn't have time to call or go to their house.i always write to your sister fany.i always send my letter to their address in america.

fany: if you did write to her then my sister won't be heart broken.

changmin: i really did wrotte letters to her.

fany: *sigh* changmin, just leave already.i don't wanna see your face here again

changmin: but i wanna see her fany.

fany: you can't see her.

changmin: but i wanna hug her.i wanna see her face and smile again

fany: you won't ever see her smile.and you won't ever hear her voice again *furrowed her eyebrow*

changmin: what do you mean?

fany: she can't talk now.the sooyoung you knew before you left was long gone now changmin.  

changmin: please fany i really want to see sooyoung.  

fany: no.no... leave now changmin before i call the police

changmin looked at tiffany with a sad face but tiffany won't even look at him.changmin slowly walk away,he glance at tiffany to see if she's still standing  in her spot where they talked,but when he look she was gone.changmin hid behind the bushes and waited for tiffany to arrive. 

 

 

Tiffany's P.O.V  

 

that bastard.how dare of him to show his face to me.pfft.idiot.does he think that i will listen to all his blaberring about his problem with his dad or even his family.i thought that my day would be ok when i saw our neighbors,but i guess i was wrong.he just ruined my day for me.arrrggghhh what do i do now,i'm so pissed. while walking towards the convenience store a guy bumped into me.i got pissed off when i fell on the ground.

fany: YA! watch where you are going.geez  

boy: *extended his hand* mianhe.i didn't mean to.

i looked at the guy who just made my day even worse.oh my god!he is sooo cute.awww.what a cute guy.ya ya ya fany focus...your angry.

fany: *cleared * thanks for helping me.next time what were you are going.

i dusted the dirt in my clothes then i slowly walked towards the door of the convenience store,i pushed the door and went inside.why did i go here?oh oh yeah the milk.sooyoung's milk.sheez i hope this won't affect my work .i was about to grab the last two carton of milk that was on the stand, but a hand appeared out of nowhere and slightly shove my hand.when i look at who's hand  it belong to. my eyebrow furrowed when i saw that the hand belong to the guy who bumped me a while ago.

 

 

fany: sorry but i was the first here

boy: but your taking too long in getting the milk

fany: it's taking me too long to grab the milk because i'm thinking of something

boy: *grab the carton of milk* i already touched the carton so it's mine

fany: what? did your name appeared in the carton already?

boy: ani.bit i touched it already.

fany: not fair *grab the carton of milk in his hand* let go.that milk is mine

boy: no it ain't yours.it didn't say that it belonged to you.

fany: but i got here first

boy: i touched it first.and finders keeper

he was now getting on my nerves,urgh.i wanna slap him,punch him like he was a punching bag.but to my dismay i forgot he ain't a punching bag.maybe i should look for changmin again then i treat him like a punching bag,i'll release my anger to him since he was reason why i am like this.my attention went back to the guy again and sighed in defeat.  

fany: fine you can have that

after talking i left the boy who is staring at me with a confused look,then i walked out of the convenience store. what a day.now what?i don't want to go to the market because it's far from here.maybe i should just buy it before i go home later.i should be heading back home and prepare myself to go to work.

i slowly made my way to our apartment coz i'm not in a hurry to go home, i'm thinking that changmin might still be there waiting for me to arrive.how did he know that we are living in that apartment building?did he paid a agent to find us?is he stalking me?gosh i hope not.while walking someone poke me in my arm,at first i didn't mnd it but when he poked me again for the second time,i stopped walking and turned to face the person. and there he is again,the guy who bumped me at the convenience store.

fany: why are you here? are you following me coz want to shove to my face that you got the milk and i didn't?

boy: no. i didn't follow you just to say that.

fany: then why?

boy: i just wanted to apologize for my behavior inside the convenience store.

fany: *arch an eyebrow* pardon me?what did you just say?

boy: i said i wanted to apologize for my behaviour  

fany: pfft.yeah right

i was about to turn around when he caught my wrist and apologize again.is he for real did he just apologize to me again?well i better forgive him  since he already apologize for the second time.

fany: fine... your forgiven...now go home.

boy: wait

fany: what now?

boy: *took iffany;s hand and handed her the 2 carton of milk* here take it

fany: *looked at the guy* i didn't tell you to give these to me.

boy: no i want you to take it

fany: but you bought it

boy: it's ok.i'll just tell my friends that didn't get a milk coz i gave it to a pretty girl *smile*

fany: *blush* you really don't have to give these to me.

boy: it's ok pretty miss.take it.

fany: ok then. but wait.

i took the bag with the 2 carton of milk,then i opened my wallet to grab money to pay for the boy.but when i handed him the money he stopped me,he doesn't want the money.i felt guilty.but it made me happy also coz i got to see his nice smile.my thoughts was interrupted when he wave his hands in front of me.

fany: mian for spacing out. thanks again for the milk *bow*

boy: by the way my name is u-kwon *extended his hand* what's yours pretty miss?

fany: *shook ukwon's hands*tiffany.my name is tiffany.

ukwon: such a nice name for a pretty girl like you.

 

end of p.o.v

 

 

ukwon and tiffany talked to each other while they are walking towards tiffany's apartment.when they arrive at the apartment building tiffany thought that ukwon will already leave her,but he arch an eyebrow when she saw that he was still walking with her.

fany: you can go home now ukwon

ukwon: ok bye.

fany: your still following me

ukwon: no i'm not

fany: then why are you still here?and why are you coming inside with me in this apartment?

ukwon: because we live here in this building

fany: eeehhhh?

ukwon: yup i live here

fany: *blushed in embarrassment* mianhe for thinking bad about you

ukwon: no it's ok.i should have told you while we were walking.so what floor are you?

fany: 2nd.you?

ukwon: on the 6th

fany: oh...

ukwon: your new here right?

fany: uhuh.how did you know?

ukwon: i already know the faces of all the tenants here since me and my friends live here for almost 3 years.

fany: wow.you've been here that long

ukwon: yeah

fany: *looked at her watch* i better go now ukwon-sshi

ukwon: i'll walk you to your apartment

fany: no it's ok.i can go on my own

ukwon: no i insist*smile*

fany: *giggle* you're a persistent man aren't you

ukwon: of course. i need to be.so i will know your place

tiffany and ukwon went inside the apartment building,they both made their way to tiffany's apartment.when they are already infront of her apartment door,tiffany thanked ukwon for giving her the milk and also for walking her home.ukwon smiled at tiffany then left when he already know where she live. tiffany knock on the boys apartment to tell them that she will prepare to go to her work.little did tiffany know that changmin carefully followed her and ukwon inside the apartment building.when changmin know where tiffany live he went down stairs and left the apartment building.

 

 

 

 

at the boys apartment  

 

the apartment was in chaos.the boys agreed to play hide and seek so they won't get bored,they even let sooyoung play with them.sehun and chen are helping sooyoung to play the game.of course the other boys doesn't want to ruin the game for sooyoung,everytime they spotted sooyoung,sehun and chen they will just let them go.

chen: why did they even let her play? she might get hurt you know

s.h: hyung that's why we are here to help her

chen: oh yeah right.what's her name again

s.h: sooyoung.

chen: you know what.she's so lucky

s.h: what do you mean hyung?

chen: she's lucky because the others care for her.

s.h: who wouldn't care for her.look at her.she's fragile yet adorable at the same time.cute*smile*

chen: do you think she will ever talk again hunnie?

s.h: i don't know hyung *lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter