Chapter 31: nightmare

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

eun jae,minchan and yuri got closer to the boys after the party. but eun jae, minchan and yuri are most closer to kris,suho,chen,tao,sehun and d.o since they are working at the hotel. eun jae and tao never spoke about what happened that night but they would just give each other a shy glances everytime they see each other and it never occur to them that their shy glances was very obvious to their friends and most especially to the twins.

the twins even plan a simple meet up for tao and eun jae every once in a while after tao's working hours. tao was very thankful to the twins when he can meet eun jae even just for a couple of minutes only. to eun jae's surprise after their short talk, tao would always give her a kiss on her cheeks. eun jae knows that it's not ok that someone can kiss her other than her boyfriend jong jin, she didn't complain or do anything when tao kiss her cheeks. actually eun jae was happy, she doesn't know the feeling but she felt something in that kiss but she just shrug it. 

 

 

 

 

 

tao's apartment(saturday)

 

 

ever since tao confess and kiss eun jae he couldn't hide his happiness from the others. sometimes he would giggle and smile from ear to ear in his work or in their apartment. his friends are giving him weird look when he does smile, they even ask him of what really happened in the party everyday but tao would just answer them the same reason "sooyoung got hungry". one morning luhan and tao are the only people left in their apartment while the others went out to buy something. tao was watching t.v when luhan got out from his room, when he sees sitting on the couch he took a sit beside him and look at tao. tao felt a pair of eyes looking at him so he look to his side to find luhan staring him, tao tilted his head to the side and blink his eyes twice.

tao: luhan hyung are you ok?

l.h: i should be the one asking you that tao.

tao: me? why me?

l.h: come on tao. you can't hide it. it's obvious.  

tao: *turned his body towards luhan* what's obvious?

l.h: *rolled his eyes* don't give me that tao. you know what i'm talking about *playfully hit tao on his chest*  that ing smile in your face every single day

tao: ah...that smile

l.h: yah that smug smile of your

tao: it's nothing hyung. i'm just happy that's all.

l.h: your happy because?

tao: i'm just happy. is it a crime to be happy

l.h: no. it's not a problem to be happy. but the problem is that ever since when you came back from the penthouse with eun jae everything changes

tao: can't you just be happy for me hyung?

l.h: i will be happy once you tell me the reason.

tao: there's no other reason hyung. it's really that she got hungry and we were so into talking and we didn't realize the time.

l.h: your such a lier...

tao: no i'm not

while luhan and tao are talking to each other the doorbell of their apartment rang, they both look at each other. both tao and luhan gave each other a questioning look because they aren't expecting anyone in the morning. their thoughts are broken when the doorbell rang again, tao told luhan that he will be the one who is going to answer the door. tao stood up and slowly went to the main door to open it. when he opened the door  his eyes widened when a pair of hands wrapped around his waist, even luhan's eyes widened when he saw someone hug tug. what's even more shocking to luhan was tao hug back thightly the person who is hugging tao.

tao:   w-what are you doing here jae-ah? how did you know our address? did you cry? 

e.j: minchan and yuri

minchan: *wave his hand* hello hyung

yuri: oppa! *run towards tao and starts to cry* u-unnie needs you *sob* she's been c-crying s-s-since last night.

tao: *cupped eun jae's face* what happened?

e.j: n-nightmare *sniff* 

tao: *kneeled infront of yuri and wipe her tears* yuri-ah don't cry. she's ok

yuri: b-but s-she's shouting and crying when she su-suddenly woke up.

tao:  come...let's talk inside 

eun jae,minchan and yuri went inside the apartment.tao then carried the crying yuri while they walk towards the living room followed by minchan and eun jae. luhan stood up and greeted their unexpected guest in the apartment, he then eyed tao and eun jae when they both took their sit in the couch. minchan run towards luhan and sat on his lap.

l.h: what brings you here jae-ah?

e.j: i.....i...i got a problem

tao: *looked at luhan with a worried look* she had a nightmare hyung

l.h: don't worry it will go away. where's jong jin?

minchan: jin hyung is in jeju doing a commercial

l.h: oh...have you talked to your brothers?

e.j: *shook her head and bit her bottom lip*

l.h: so ir means you went first to tao

minchan: yes hyung. since dae hyung and kyungie hyung are busy, the first person we all thought was tao hyung.

tao: *look at eun jae* is this your first nightmare? 

e.j: *nod her head*

l.h: mind telling us what your nightmare is all about

just as eun jae was about to tell her nightmare to both luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter