Chapter 34: eun jae's p.o.v (part 1)

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 34

eun jae's p.o.v (part 1)

 

 

 

 

friday night and i am with my friends in our favorite coffee shop. since we don't see each other now, we promised each other that everyday after school or what ever we are doing, we would meet up in the coffee shop at exactly 6 in the evening.

me and my friends are having fun when the door of the cafe opened, infront of the door stood a lady who i think is in her 30's. she was pretty, has a slim figure, long silky hair and tall. i don't know why but i think i know her, but i have no idea who is she, and the weird thing is why am i looking at her all of a sudden?... the lady scanned the shop, i think she was looking for someone, then her gaze landed on me.

when she saw me, she immediately walk towards our table. why is she walking towards us? and why is she smiling at me? do i know her? my thoughts was interrupted when one of my friend notice her walking towards us, my other friends then look at her and greeted the lady.

 

friend1: hey *gave eun jae a questioning look* aren't you going to greet your mother? 

e.j: mother?

lady: silly girl... how could my own child forget her mother? *pout*

friends: kyaaa!!!! your mom is sooooo cute....

e.j: huh?

friend2: *smack the head of eun jae* hey... don't be like that.

friend3: sorry auntie, i think your daughter hit her head or something

lady: it's alright. i understand. *extended her hand to eun jae* come on now. your father will arrive in the house after an hour. i need to cook before he arrives.

 

the lady was giving me the most beautiful smile i have ever seen. i look at her straight in the eyes and gave her a confuse look. there's really something about this lady. i'm being weird again. o gosh. her eyes, her eyes. i felt something while looking at her. i look away and saw everybody was looking at me when i didn't hold her hand. i don't what is happening to me but my hand grab her hand and i smiled.

i smiled! what on earth am i doing? grabing someones hand and smiling. the lady pulled me up and wave at my friends, i then turned and look at them to see if something was off. but i saw nothing, they were all waving at us with a sweet smile plastered in their faces. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the trip to the lady's house was a bit awkward for me.she keeps talking about what happened to her work, how she missed me and her husband. and everytime the car would stop, the lady would always caress my arm and smile at me sweetly. she's so sweet but then again why is she keeps saying "my daughter"?. i really really have no idea as to who is she, but then again her eyes tells me other way.

after driving for 30mins from my favorite cafe we arrive in a nice looking house,or should i say mansion?anyways, i think it's her house. the lady park her car in the garage then we both got out of her car. when i got out of her car, i walk infront of her house and stood like a statue, the house has a freaking nice front lawn. so so green. my thoughts was cut when a hand patted my shoulder and told me to come inside, she then turn around and walk towards the front door but she stopped when she felt that i'm not following her. she once again walk infront of me then grab my hand and slightly pulled me with her inside the house.

inside her house i notice there are so many picture frames, the picture frames are either hanging on the wall or in some nice looking table. the lady told me to go to my room and get dress while she prepare the dinner. the lady walk out of the hallway and went in some room while i scan the hall way. while walking in the hallway i notice that some pictures are old photos of the lady and a guy. i think the guys is her husband.

looking at the photo frame my jaw drop and eyes widened when i saw a photo of me half way towards the stairs. a ing photo of me! this is getting scary...way to scary... the photos consist of my elementary graduation, my birthdays, opening christmas gifts and vacation pictures.  why does she have my photo? who is she really? and why she keeps on telling me i'm her daughter?

 

lady: sweetie why are you still here?

e.j: pardon me?

lady: *giggle* i said why are you still here? i told you already to go to your room a get dress.

e.j: uhhhm

lady: young lady i hope your not going to eat dinner while your still in your school uniform.

e.j:  no... uhmm... i'm just wondering why do i have so many photos in your hallway.

lady: you have so many picture because you want a picture of you  in every special occassion we have. so now go up and get dress. your father will arrive in 10 minutes

e.j: wait...

lady: hmm?

e.j: uhm. where is my room?

lady: *walk closer to eun jae and rested her hand on her head* did you hit your head sweetie? your acting weird ever since i pick you up.

 

 

 

 

 

i lowered my head and i felt my cheeks become hot in embarassment when i asked the lady. even tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter