Chapter 10 (tao)

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning and tao was the first one to wake up.tao rub his eyes then he sat first on his bed,after a minute he slowly got out of his bed and walk out of his and kris room.tao went straight to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast,while looking through the fridge someone greeted tao.he slowly look up to see who is the 2nd person awake. when he look up his eye widened in disbelief.

tao: woah hyung your up early.i didn't know you can wake up this early

l.h: i thought i heard someone screamed so i got out of bed,but i think i was just dreaming.

tao: maybe a bad dream

l.h: *rub his eyes*  maybe  *yawn*  i'm hungry *rub his tummy*

tao: aww...poor hyung... 

l.h: *took a sit on the stool* what's for breakfast panda?

tao: bacon and egg

l.h:yum...are you gonna cook already?

tao: yeah hyung...oh by the way hyung.i will go to school first ok.i need to go to school early

l.h:ok*smile*

tao got 2 eggs and 10pcs of bacon.when tao closed the fridge and walk towards the sink luhan froze from his seat.luhan didn't move any inch.tao notice the older boys sudden change of reaction,tao looked at luhan and gave him a weird  look.

tao: what's wrong hyung?

l.h: *pointed a finger at tao* whe-where is your shirt tao?

 

 

 

tao was shirtless,he forgot to put on a shirt when he woke up.he look at his bare upper body and flushed a crimson red.he got shy because it was his second time for being shirtless around the apartment,and his first time that someone saw hiim shirtless.luhan didn't know that tao has a nice abs,he didn't realize that their maknae has it.luhan never saw tao without a shirt,it's his first time seeing him shirtless.

l.h: i didn't know you have those full 6 pack abs.

tao: i already got it when i was 16 hyung.

l.h: woah that early.

tao: *starts to cook* uhuh.you know all that training and stuff that i needed for my wushu

l.h: oh yeah.your wushu.uhhmm...how's your waist?

tao: it getting ok now.

l.h: are you still joining the competition with that?

tao: neh hyung. it will heal eventually.so it's ok

l.h: aren't you pushing yourself too much?

tao: i don't think so hyung. wushu is my life. so even if i got hurt i still need to do my wushu.

l.h: i'm so proud of you tao. aunt and uncle are also proud of all your accomplishments.

tao: thanks lu hyung.

l.h: even though i told you i'm proud of you please don't push yourself to hard. i'm worried.actually i'm not the only one who is worried but our friends are also worried about you. 

tao: i know hyung. thanks for your concern. *smile*

when tao was done cooking he put the eggs and bacon in the plate and serve it on the top counter,he took out a bag of bread on the pantry and also put it in the counter.he then made a coffee for luhan and for himself,when he was done making the coffee he put the coffee infront of luhan and he grab a bread and bacon.

l.h: so what happened last night?did it go well in fany and sooyoung's apartment?

tao: it went well.

l.h: like how? did the two didn't tease?are they serious?

tao: actually both.a bit serious and a bit playfull.but still it went well *took a sip of his coffee*

l.h: is there something bothering you tao?

tao: *looked at luhan* huh?

l.h: i think somethings bothering our maknae

tao: nothing bothering me hyung.

l.h: you can't fool me panda. i can see it in your eyes.something bothering you.you can tell me about it.

tao look down at the floor and started to play with his glass of coffee.he is fighting with his thought if he would say it to his hyung or he will just leave it. but luhan keeps on asking him so he had enough og his hyung asking about it so he is now going to tell what really is bothering him.

tao: i met a girl

l.h: *smile* that's good.tell me more *took a sip of his coffee* describe the girl you met

tao: well...she's tall

l.h: that's good...tall girls are ok for you.coz if you kiss the girl you wouldn't have a problem leaning down just to kiss her

tao: hyung!

l.h: *chuckle* just joking.go on.continue *took a bite of his sandwich*

tao: she's pretty.she has long hair,nice eyes and kissable lips

l.h: woah...nice one tao... 

tao: but...

l.h: but what?

tao: but there is a problem

l.h: what's the problem?

tao: i think i like her hyung

l.h: is that a problem?

tao: yes hyung.it's a problem

l.h: liking someone is not a problem tao.you should be happy.  

tao: hyung i don't know what to do

l.h: it's easy.tell the girl you like her.

tao: but i can't tell her that

l.h: and why can't you tell her?

tao: because...

l.h: because...?

tao: because it's complicated

l.h: oh come on.your just to shy to say it to her

tao: no hyung.it really is complicated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter