Chapter 15

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An introduction and the flashback

 

 

 

 

 

Jin Hee(46) the oldest son of the famous Lee Young Jae a hotel chain owner around the world. Mr. Jin Hee took up Management course and graduated in the University of Cambridge  in the United Kingdom. Mr. Jin Hee is not just famous for being Mr. Young Jae's son but he is also famous for being a top notcher when he graduated.he likes classical music,playing piano and cooking for his family.     

 

 

Eun Jung(46) daughter of Mr. Park Myung Dae who is a famous restaurateur.their family owns a restaurant chain in korea and europe. being the only daughter of Mr. Myung Dae was very hard for Eun Jung. Mr. Myung Dae doesn't want his daughter to have a relationship with just an ordinary guy,he wants her boyfriend to shower her with gifts just like what they are giving her . but Eun Jung is different,she doesn't want a luxurious life like her father wants for her.Eun Jung wants to live a simple life when she got married.she wants to be a house wife who could cook to her husband and children.she wants to attend to her children with no maids or what so ever. 

Eun Jung and Jin Hee met at the University of Cambridge, they were classmates. their first meeting was not that good, because Jin Hee was rumored to be a playboy of the university and Eun Jung doesn't want to befriend a playboy. Jin Hee fell deeply in love with Eun Jung when they are already a sophomore in college. the two became friends in a party after their friends introduce them to each other. after the party their love story began and bloomed.

Jin Hee proposed to Eun Jung when they are only 20 years old.only a year of being engage they got married,after 1 year of marriage they are blessed with 2 sons and a daughter.

 

 

 

Lee Dae Hyun (23) eldest son of Jin Hee and Eun Jung.just like his father dae hyun loves to play piano,he also loves to sing and dance.when he was young every time his family has a gathering they always wants him to sing infront of the visitor.

when dae hyun was in middle school he and his brother min kyung was sent to england where they began to attend an exclusive school for boys. dae hyun and her sister eun jae are not that close ever since they were kids,because dae hyun was jealous of eun jae.he is jealous because their grandparents only gives their attention to eun jae.  

 

 

 

Lee Min Kyung (19) youngest child of Jin Hee and Eun Jung. he and his brother dae hyun are very close with each other.min kyung loves to dance and sing just like his older brother.min kyung who loves soccer was chosen as the soccer captain ball of their school.  

min kyung was afraid of his sister eun jae because she always hit and teases him.everytime eun jae hit him he will always run to his brother.

 

 

 

Eun Jae (18) the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Lee. ever since she was in elementary her classmates already envy her for being rich,tall and beautiful.her brothers are jealous of her because their grandparents always gives everything she wants.they shower her gifts everytime their grandparents go back to korea from a meeting abroad.

Eun Jae loves to sing and dance just like her brothers. eun jae loves to eat every kind of food,some of her friends call her shikshin because of that.

eun jung's life was cut short when she got sick and died at the age of 18.she died when her brothers are still in england.both dae hyun and min kyung didn't know that eun jae died in korea.Jin Hee didn't want their sons to know what happened to their sister,he even didn't tell them that their mother is sick.  

Eun Hee was devastated when Eun Jae died.she stopped eating,talking and has a trouble in sleeping.Jin Hee was heartbroken when he sees his wife crying everytime he went home.he thinks that his wifes soul left her body and joined eun jae. 

 

 

 

The Flashback

 

Mr. and Mrs. Lee  was already on their way home when a girl crosses the street and the limo driver accidentally hit her.Mr.Lee and the limo driver quickly went out of the limo to check the girl.Mr.Lee quickly examined the girls condition,he looked if the girl got bruise.when Mr. Lee check her he saw that her knee was bruised and has a small cut on her knee.he also checked if the girl broke any part of her body,but when he check she got no broken knee,hip or leg.

Mr. Lee: excuse me miss.why did you cross the street?you didn't even look if  there are cars passing by. where do you live so we can send you home?

girl: *silent*  

Mr.Lee: miss.hello.are you even listening to me?

driver: i think she's deaf master

Mr.Lee raised the girls chin so that she can look at him.when Mr.Lee clearly saw the girls face his eyes widened,heart beats faster,can't breath smoothly.he got scared when he was looking at the girls face,he thought that he eun jae's face in the girl. the driver fell on the floor and jaw wide open at what he saw.

driver:  mi.....mi-miss eun jae is alive.h-how c-can tha-that be?

Mr.Lee: a....a-are we dreaming michael? she....she-she's s-still with us  

Mrs. Lee who's gaze wonder in the street and landed on the girl that Mr.Lee is talking.tears started to fall in her eyes when she saw sooyoung,she quickly got out of the limo and run towards the girl.when she was already infront of Mr.Lee,the girl and michael she fell on her knees and hugged the girl tightly,she then called eun jae's name every minute.. Mr.Lee can't believe that his wife started to talk again.he knows that the girl is the only way that her wife will be back to her normal self.

Mr. Lee told michael that they will bring home the girl.while on the road Mr.Lee called their family doctor,he told him that he needs him to go to their mansion because he needs his help.

 

after an hour of waiting for the family doctor,he appeared in the guest room of the mansion. when the doctor opened the door he drio his bag in shock,he became pale and dizziness came to him.Mr.Lee help the doctor to balance himself.

Dr.: h-how?

Mrs.Lee: Dr.Park please save my daughter.she's not talking to us.what's wrong with her?!please save her!

Mr. Lee: honey she's not our daughter.she's already dead.

Mrs. Lee: *slap mr.lee's face* don't say that.she's perfectly healthy and she is with us.don't say that our daughter is dead!!!*sob* *walk infront of the doctor and kneeled* please Mr.Park save my daughter.i want her to live.i want her with us.please do whatever you can to help her.

Dr.Park: b-but your husband is~~

before could Mr.Park finished his sentence Mrs. Lee also slap him in the face.Mrs.Lee keeps on begging him to save the girl,the girl she thought was her own daughter.Dr.Park was so amaze at how eun jae and the girl looked aliked,even the height is the same he thought.after minutes of begging Dr.park gave in to Mrs. Lee's request to save the poor girl.

after hours of checking, Dr. park's initial finding is that she has a psychological trauma.they need to find the best trauma specialist to treat the girls problem. Mrs.Lee hugged the girl tightly and hum her a lullaby song when Dr.Park was done with her. Dr.Park called Mr. Lee so they can talk in private. both of them went to the adjacent room of the guest room to talk.

Dr.Park : it seems that when your wife saw the girl she came back to her old self.

Mr.Lee: i know. but the problem is she's not our daughter.

Dr.Park: she's still on deniel ever since eun jae died.

Mr.Lee: i know.but we can't keep the girl.

Dr.Park: true. but look at the impact on your wife. i think you better think about it.

Mr.Lee: *sigh* anyways.what do you mean by psychological trauma? 

Dr.Park: psychological trauma can be caused by a single-blow,one-time events,a horrible accident,natural disaster or a violent attack. following a traumatic event people react in different ways,experiencing a wide range of physical and emotional reactions. there is no "right" or "wrong" way to think,feel or respond to trauma.

Mr.Lee: it means that maybe something bad happened to her. how can we cure it?

Dr.Park: yes something happened to her that she can't seems to let go. recovering from a traumatic event takes time,and everyone heals at his or her own pace. but if months have passed and the symptoms aren't letting up, he/she may need professional help from a trauma expert.

Mr.Lee:what do you suggest then?

Dr.Park:you better find a trauma specialist for her. and i suggest my friend Dr. Pierre Gauthier in France.take her to France so she can recover.*smile and patted Mr.Lee's shoulder*

Mr.Lee: but she's not my daughter Dr.Park

Dr.Park: well if you want your wife to be normal again let the child live with you.you have plenty of time to think about it Mr.Lee. but for now let her stay here for a while before you sent her back to her home.Goodbye.just give me a call me when you've decided on what you want to do with the child.

Dr.Park smiled at Mr.Lee and bid his farewell.the butler ushered Mr.Park out of the mansion and to his car.Mr.Lee went back to the adjacent room where her wife and the girl are staying,inside the room the girl was already sleeping.after minutes of waiting for his wife Mrs.Lee gave the girl a kiss on the cheeks and stood up.

 

 

2months of thinking what to do with the girl he found, Mr.Lee called back Dr.Park

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter