Chapter 17(i saw her)

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Mansion

 

 

 

 

it's been 2 days since daehyun and minkyung arrived at the mansion.their parents are happy that their sons are with them,and they are more happy to know that their daughter eun jae will arrive today. Mrs. Lee ordered their maids to cook many food for their their daughters arrival,she didn know that Mr. Lee is already cooking in the kitchen. daehyun and  minkyung went to the kitchen to check their father.  

 

 

 

minkyung(m.k): you're cooking? 

Mr.Lee: oh...your here?

daehyun(d.h): neh. is that for jae-ah appa?

Mr.Lee: yes.she might be hungry when she arrive. what food do you like?so i can also cook for you

m.h: i want chocolate eclair appa. i miss that already

Mr.Lee: what about you dae?

d.h: chocolate mousse appa

Mr.Lee: no main course?just desserts?

d.h: ani...we are ok with that appa.

Mr.Lee: are you two sure? *stopped cooking and looked at daehyun and minkyung*

d.h and m.k: neh appa.we are sure

Mr.Lee: ok then.two desserts...i'll finish this first then the dessert.

d.h: appa can i ask you something?

Mr.Lee: sure...you can ask me anything son...

d.h: uhhmm...why did you made us 3 go back here in korea?

Mr.Lee: daehyun your already 23,you need to start working in the hotel.eun jae will also work there with you. 

d.h: oh...uhhmm...is that all?

Mr.Lee: not really.

m.k: then what's the reason appa?

Mr.Lee: your umma wants to see her children living together.she want you two to bond with eun jae.

d.h: but appa you know we always fight ever since we were little.so how can we bond?

Mr.Lee:  *looked at daehyun* just try dae.give your sister a chance to show you two that she's not like that anymore.

m.k: but i'm scared appa.what if she bully me again?and you all know that i'm scared of her

Mr.Lee: trust me boys.she's not like that anymore.remember last summer?when you two went to france?

d.h: neh.

Mr. Lee: she didn't change.she's still the sweet and smiling eun jae that you met in france.no need to worry

m.k: ok...if you said so appa *smile*

Mr.Lee: oh dae before i forget  

d.h: what's that appa?

Mr.Lee: pick up your sister at the airport at 10am *looked at his watch* oh my...it's already quarter 9.you better go to the airport now so you will arrive on time.

d.h: ok then. want to come with me min?

m.k:nah...it's ok hyung.you can take care of it *wink and run out of the kitchen*

d.h: *shook his head* aigoo...still the same.

Mr.Lee gave daehyun a pat on his shoulder while daehyun gave his father a 90 degree bow before he left the kitchen.Mr.Lee prayed that everything will be alright once eun jae comes back to live with them.Minkyung went straight to his room so he could change his clothes so when eun jae sees him he will look decent.

 

 

 

at xiumins apartment

 

it's already 7 30 in the morning.suho and xiumin woke up early, they both go to the kitchen to cook their breakfast.xiumin stopped cooking when he remember something important,suho just looked at xiumin when he stopped cooking.

suho: what's wrong hyung?

x.m: it's sooyoungs birthday today *looked at suho*

suho: oh yeah it is *sad face*

x.m: don't be sad suho.don't worry we will find her

suho: when hyung....when? it's already 3 years and still no news about her whereabouts.

x.m: have a little faith suho.

suho: i don't know until when can i wait for her

x.m: i thought you love her?

suho: i do love her

x.m: if you really love her you must wait.even if it takes you 3 to how many years you should still wait for her.

suho: *sigh* i don't know hyun if i can wait that long...what about you hyung are you going to confess to fany?

x.m: *drop the the fork* w-what?

suho: i said are you going to confess to fany now?

x.m: *cough* why would i confess if i don't have feelings for her

suho: oh come on hyung you can't fool me

x.m: am not

suho: yeah right *shook his head* i can see it you know.the way you look ,the way you move everytime your close, the way you talk to her is even more facinating.

x.m: what's so facinating about the way i talk to her

suho: sweet and soft...too sweet and too soft if you don't really like her.

x.m: is.....is it....that obvious?

suho: totally obvious hyung.

x.m: do....do you think  the others noticed it also?

suho: i don't think so

x.m: *sighed and wipe the invisible sweat in his forehead* thank god they still didn't notice

suho: so...how many years have you been keeping that feeling?

x.m: jnot too long ago 

suho: how not too long ago?days?weeks?or month? 

x.m: just 3 weeks ago.

suho: how did it happen?

x.m: when we were eating in her apartment

suho: what happened tell me.

x.m: it was after the dinner i helped her washing the dishes. when i was cleaning i accidentally drop a plate then i pick it up without being carefull.when i reached for it i clumsily cut my hand,a blood was dropping when she saw my hand.she quickly run towards me and help me wash it in the sink.then she sat me to the chair and went to the bathroom to get a first aid kit. when she came back she carefully cleaned the cut from the plate,she took out a small piece of ceremic in the cut.while she was cleaning i can't stop looking at her face,when she was reaching for something her shoulder brushed to my shoulder.an electric shock went to my veins when i felt her soft skin then something weird happened in my stomach. ever since that night everytime i see her now my heart starts to skip a beat and i start to blush.

suho: woah...    

while the two are  busy talking about something they didn't notice that sehun and chen entered the kitchen.they only notice sehun and chen when they sat on the stool of the counter.

s.h. and chen: morning hyungs! *wave*

x.m: how long have you been here?

chen: just a minute or so. weyo?

suho: nothing *weak smile*

s.h: what's for breakfast?

x.m: ham,bacon and eggs.  

chen: yum...

s.h: can we eat now hyung?

suho: sure.you can get your food now. want juice?milk or hot choco?

chen: i want tao's coffee

s.h: me too *pout*

x.m: i don't think hun is home yet.

chen: where did he go?

x.m: somewhere...to practice his wushu again

s.h: still doing the wushu?

suho: i think he better stop forcing himself.

x.m: i already told him to just do the wushu thing every weekends not everyday.

s.h: poor hyung...

chen: sooyoungs birthday today right? where are we going to celebrate?

suho: we can't celebrate this morning.we still have work *look at his watch* oh .it's already 8 we better eat hyung.

s.h: hyung i'll be going to the airport later

suho: what are you going to do there?

s.h: my cousin is leaving korea.i promise that i will be there when she leave.

x.m: ok just be careful.neh hyung

chen: can i come sehunnie?

s.h: aren't you doing something?

chen: nope.

s.h: ok then you can come hyung.behave when we go there ok

chen: hey...i always behave whenever we are out.

suho and x.m: behave my !

chen: hyung *pout*

the four people inside the kitchen are having fun while eating their breakfast together.after suho and xiumin are done eating their breakfast they went straight to their room to take a bath and prepare to go to work. in minutes sehun and chen are also done eating, both of them washed the plates and other things that they used. after washing they also went to their room to prepare to go out.

 

 

 

 

 

at kris apartment  

 

every morning tiffany will always go to kris' apartment to prepare breakfast,luhan gave tiffany an extra key so whenever she feels to go to their apartment she can just walk inside.tiffany was already inside the kitchen preparing breakfast for her and the boys.the boys are already in the kitchen waiting for the food that tiffany prepared.when tiffany was done, lay helped tiffany served the food to his friends.just in time when nd tiffany are serving the breakfast tao also appeared in the kitchen. tiffany smiled at tao and gave him a plate,tao just gave tiffany a weak smile when he got the plate.

fany: still doing the wushu

tao: yes noona.

fany: don't push yourself too hard ok

tao: i know noona.i know my limit so don't worry about me  

kris: yeollie,bacon and panda are you excited for tomorrow?

bh: yes hyung i'm soooo excited...

cy: gonna meet famous people in that resto

l.h: what about you tao?

tao: a little nervous.especially when i'm working as a receptionist.

lay: you don't like it?you can meet many girls in your duty.

l.h: *nudge lay*

kris: *gave lay a glare then took a sip in his coffee* lay is just joking tao don't take it seriously

lay: mianhe tao

tao: i know kris hyung...it's ok lay hyung. *weak smile*

bh: where are we going today fany noona?

fany: going? why?

cy: you forgot already? *shock expression*

fany: ya don't give me that look.

tao: *lowered his head* it's sooyoung birthday today

fany: oh...oh...what an idiot *hit her forehead* how could i possibly forget *sigh*

l.h: so...where are you going?

cy: aren't you coming hyungs?

kris: nope.got work in an hour.speaking of work we better prepare for work...yeollie your incharge of the dishes today ok.bye  *left the kitchen and went to his room*

cy: neh hyung...

lay: bye...have fun  *went infront of fany and gave her a kiss on the forehead then he left the kitchen*

l.h: *went infront of fany and gave her a hug* bye.see you all this evening. *pulled away from the hug and left the kitchen* 

tao: i better go check on sehun. see you later 

bh: aren't you going to celebrate with us tao?

tao: no thank you...bye *wave his hand and left the apartment*

bh: so it means me,yeollie and you noona are the ones can celebrate sooyoungs birthday.

fany: it seems so. so where are we going to celebrate?

cy: noona let's go to the coffee shop.our fave place to hang out

fany: not a bad idea...ok let's celebrate sooyoungs birthday there...we better wash the dishes.

bh: no it's ok.you can go back to your apartment and prapare.i'll help yeollie

fany: are you two sure?

cy: yep

bh: positive...

before tiffany leave the boys apartment she gave chanyeol and baekhyun a hug.then she wave her hand and bid them goodbye.when tiffany left the kitchen chanyeol and baekhyun started to clean the kitchen and wash the dishes.

 

 

 

daehyun arrive at the airport 10 min before eun jae's arrival.daehyun went to a coffee shop near the arrival and departure area while waiting for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter