Chapter 38 : engage?

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n:  

 

just wanna warn you about my writting style...

just trying something new^^...

but if you don't lile my writting style, please tell me and i will write it this the same way as before...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 38

engage?

 

 

 

 

 

chanyeol and eun jae are watching a movie while they are waiting for the others to wake up. while watching the movie, chanyeol couldn't hide his happiness. he was happy because eun jae was sitting close to him with her head resting on his shoulder. eun jae blushed a crimson red when she felt chanyeols arm wrapped around her shoulder. the two are very busy watching the movie that they didn't notice that 4 people suddenly walk inside the living room. eun jae yelp in surprise when yuri and minchan jumped on her and gave her a tight hug.

 

standing behind the couch where sehun and suho are sleeping, luhan couldn't take his eyes off of chanyeol. when chanyeol and luhan's eyes met, chanyeol could feel luhan intense glare so he quickly look at eun jae who is still hugging her cousins.

 

tiffany who stood beside luhan smiled at how the twins are being affectionate to their cousin, she giggled when minchan couldn't stop kissing eun jae's cheeks while yuri keeps on pushing her twin to stop him.

 

"channie! stop kissing unnie already" yuri said slightly pushing her twin.

 

minchan stopped kissing eun jae's cheek then stopped  "i don't want to", he then stuck out his tongue to yuri then start kissing eun jae's cheeks once again.

 

"stop it", yuri whined and crossed her arms in her chest.    

 

tiffany walked towards  the couch where sooyoung and chanyeol are sitting, she then took a sit beside eun jae and pulled yuri towards her and sat the little girl in her lap. luhan on the other hand, walk towards chanyeol side and took a sit on the armrest of the couch. chanyeol tilted his head and looked at luhan when he poke his tainted cheeks. 

 

scared at how luhan was looking at him, chanyeol gave him a weak smile then once again look at eun jae. 

 

fany grab yuri and hug her, "yuri-ah let your twin kiss your unnie. he just missed her".

 

"i also miss unnie but i'm not kissing her like she's leaving us or something", yuri said then pouted cutely.

 

eunjae pulled minchan on her lap and look at yuri "is my yuri jealous of channie?", she said teasing yuri.

 

yuri laugh then look at her cousin "me? jealous of him" , she look at her twin then back at eun jae, "ha! i won't be jealous of channie".

 

"oh really", eun jae said as she squinted her eye at yuri

 

yuri gave her cousin a nod and smiled at her.

 

fany leaned forward to yuri and gave her a kiss, "don't be jealous little yuri...i know your unnie wants you to kiss her also".  

 

yuri pause for a second then grab the sleeves of eunjae and tug it a little bit earning a questioning look from her  "unnie, daehyun oppa is here".

 

"dae oppa's here? " asked in a suprise tone.

 

fany nodded her head "yeah... they slept in my apartment..."

 

"hyung said that he will go get something", minchan said while playing with eunjae's hair.

 

fany smiled and added "but he said will come back... he left my apartment an hour and a half ago".  

 

as they where having a nice conversation a knock on the door was heard, luhan got up from where he is sitting walk towards the door and opened it. seconds later luhan appeared in the living room with daehyun and jongjin. when jongjin saw eun jae, he went straight infront of her and kneeled. luhan walk beside where chanyeol was sitting and yanked him off the couch motioning for jongjin to sit down.

 

chanyeol gave luhan a glare but the older boy only look and said "what?". chanyeol just rolled his eye as he heard luhan spoke.

 

as jongjin took his sit on the couch, sehun and suho woke up. suho and sehun slowly sat on the couch and cutely rubs their eyes at the same time. not noticing that  both boys was already awake because they are busy watching jongjin and eunjae hug. both suho and sehun smiled when they all saw the people inside the living room, but sehun's smile faded when his gaze landed on jongjin and eun jae who are hugging each other tightly.

 

jongjin pulled away from the hug and put a hand on eunjae's face. "daehyun told me you got sick.what happened?", he asked in a worried tone.

 

"i'm alright now oppa no need to worry", eun jae said while she gave jong jin a weak smile. 

 

fany finally noticing suho and sehun awake, she walk to luhan and grab him towards the couch and they both took a sit. chanyeol who felt as if he was an outcast beside the couch where the couple are sitting made his way behind the couch where luhan and the others are sitting.

 

feeling a little bit jealous at what he is seeing, sehun cleared his throat earning everyones attention to him "what's...up?".  

 

giggling as she heard sehun spoke, yuri quickly run  towards him and took a sit on his lap, "so cute oppa". but she made a sad face once sehun patted her head, "but you just ruined the sweet atmospehere that eun jae unnie and jin oppa are having". the little girl said while pouting.

 

fany,luhan,suho and chanyeol couldn't stop their giggle while looking at yuri.

 

sehun gave yuri a kiss on her forehead, "mianhe if i ruined it yuri-ah". 

 

yuri crossed her arm on her chest once again and look at sehun, "don't apologize to me. apologize to them", she said while pointing a finger toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter