Chapter 41: sudden change

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 41

sudden change

 

 

 

 

 

 

"luhan"

 

luhan stopped washing and look at tiffany, "weyo?"

 

"what's with those 3", tiffany nod her head towards the dining table where kris, chanyeol and tao are sitting.

 

luhan glanced at his friend and frowned. luhan knew the reason why kris, chanyeol and tao look so miserable.he knew why his 3 friends didn't talked while they are celebrating. he very much knew who is the reason for his friends sudden mood change.  

 

"aren't they happy that eun jae is engage?"

 

luhan shook his head while he continued washing the dishes.  

 

"do you know the reason why are they like that?" tiffany asked. she asked luhan as if she didn't know the reason. but in fact, she just wanted to confirm if her hunch is true.

 

luhan sighed and looked at tiffany while washing, "ani".

 

tiffany could tell that luhan was lying, she knew that luhan knows the answer and he just doesn't want to tell her. but tiffany is determine to know the truth from luhan, "you're lying".

 

"no i'm not"

 

"yes you are"

 

" i told you i'm not"

 

"are you hiding something from me?", tiffany arched an eyebrow and look at luhan.

 

luhan gulped the lump in his throat when he saw how gloomy tiffany looked but he still continued washing the plates. luhan washed the remaining plates faster thab before just to get out of the kitchen and away from tiffany so she could stop asking him.

 

minutes had passed and the two didn't say anything. just as luhan thought that tiffany will stop asking luhan, was turned around and met by tiffany's judging eyes.

 

tiffany turned luhan so she can look at him. when he turned around she looked at him from head to toe, giving the awkward boy a judging look. as she was looking at him, luhan didn't realize that he bit his lip and his eyes keeps on wandering around.

 

tiffany knew that luhan knows what was up with the three people who are still sulking in their chairs after eunjae left the apartment.

 

luhan cleared his throat "why are you looking at me like that?it's as if your gonna eat me alive", he asked looking at the ceiling then on the window.

 

"don't hide it. i know you knew what's with the them", tiffany said smirking.  

 

"i'm not hiding anything fany". he protested, still not looking at tiffany.

 

tiffany cupped luhan's face so he could look at him, "then why aren't you looking at me straight in the eye?".

 

".....u........h.......h.............m"

 

"i knew it.you knew what's going on. now tell me", tiffany said happily making luhan blinked twice.

 

"i told you i don't know why are they like that so please please do stop asking me question about them", luhan said with a pleasing eye.

 

tiffany who is not backing up that easily so she arch an eyebrow and think of a good way so luhan could spill the story. seconds passed and still couldn't think of a better way, furrowed her eyebrow and huff some air, making her face looks like a blowfish.

 

luhan's eyes widened at what he is seeing, battered his eyes furiously while watching how cute tiffany looked right now. face heating up and heart beating fast just by looking at her, thinking that his feeling was still there. his feeling that he thought was gone when he saw her and lay kiss in the club.

 

no clue on what was happening to luhan, tiffany smiled and let out a small laugh when she thought of something that will trully make luhan tell her something. looking at luhan with her signature eyesmile, tiffany wave at luhan. 

 

"ok then if you won't tell i'll just going to ask them for myself". tiffany said making luhan went back to reality, he quickly grab her wrist to stop her from walking towards the 3 very much sulking guys.

 

defeated, luhan heave a sigh of relief that he stop her in time, "fine". 

 

"what?". tiffany asked tilting her head.

 

"i said fine". luhan answered still holding tiffany's wrist "i will tell you what's up with those 3".

 

happy at what she heard, tiffany move closer to luhan propped her elbows on the counter and rested her head on her head. minutes passed and luhan is still standing and not saying a single word.

 

tiffany who is getting a bit impatient pouted like a kid and poke luhan's cheeks twice "well. are you going to tell me or not?".

 

"i-it's li-like t-this". cursing himself for stuttering and blushed even more, luhan covered his face so tiffany could not see his red as a tomato face.

 

"luhanniieee~~ just tell me already. i'm dying to hear" tiffany whined and shook luhan's shoulder. luhan didn't notice the smirk that form in her face.

luhan took a deep breath, he looked at tiffany then closed his eyes so that he couldn't see her reaction. "theylikeyoursistersooyoungbutthethingisithinktheyarestillthinkingthateunjaeisyourlonglostsistersooyoungthat'swhytheyareactingthatway" 

 

tiffany blinked her eyes at what had luhan just said to her. she put a finger on her head and scratched it, thinking of what had just luhan told her. she can't really understood what he said because he said it so fast that all the words she heard was now scrambled in her head. don't want her head to hurt, tiffany looked at luhan and gave him a puppy eyed look that everyone falls even though she's already old for doing aegyo.

 

"can you repeat it again?" she asked still giving him a puppy eyed look.

 

"no", luhan said and shook his head.

 

"please", she pleaded once but he shook his head, "please luhan" she pleaded again for the second time. 

 

luhan gulped the lump in his throat when he thought that tiffany's eyes got even more rounder and beautiful. lowering his head knowing that he was defeted again he heave a long sigh and then look up and look at tiffany straight in the eye.

 

"they like your sister sooyoung but the thing is i think they are still thinking that eun jae is your long lost sister sooyoung, that's why they are  acting that way", luhan said looking at tiffany.

 

smiling at what she heard tiffany once again did her signature eye smile at luhan, making the latter blush again. "......i never thought that they are thinking that eun jae is sooyoung".

 

"what about you?do you think eun jae is............sooyoung?" luhan asked worriedly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter